Music Thread
For anyone who wants to share your taste of music to us all, recomendations for someone. Talk about music in general basically. Any kind of music is allowed.

TAKE NOTE OUR OPINIONS MAY DIFFER!
All the metals. + Dragonforce, I FUCKING LOVE DFORCE =D
Not lisen many of them expect the one they got in Guitarr hero 3. Got tierd of it after hearing so many times xD
Yeah!, love metal =D

Thrash, Black, Power, Deth >w<

I'm a Metal girl XD!, love Violator >w<
I feel I don't belong here >.< Never liked metal for my taste. I go Anime soundtracks and other awesome soundtracks. I also like techno/trance and some hardstyles basiclly electronic music
NUUUU YOU MUST ENJOY TEH METAL.
Well, anime music is soo good :D
I love Op from Ergo Proxy and first Ed of Jigoku Shoujo >w<
Why? They just scream your ears off and to death>.<
Bleh, thats what most people think. METAL IS EPIC!

And I do listen to some anime music.
DAMMIT YOUTUBE, my explorer keeps crashing.
I like almost everything. Hymms, video game OSTs (Especially Touhou, Ar Tonelico, and Sonic) anime OSTs and character songs, orchestral, piano, techno, metal... The list goes on!

I don't like screamo, 80s, most pop, and Christian pop/rock.
LoreleiRey said:
I don't like screamo, 80s, most pop, and Christian pop/rock.
Yes, sometimes this genres are boring -.-
@ZIIIM sucks to be you mate.
@Elfengore Yup your link you send is not my type of music:P
LoreleiRey said:I don't like screamo, 80s, most pop, and Christian pop/rock.
Yeah I agree about that<.<
Ha ha ha ha ha!

well everyone has their own tastes =D
Well that's true as long we don't insult each other. That's why I said
FoliFF said:TAKE NOTE OUR OPINIONS MAY DIFFER!
Gah, I forgot to add Country to my list of dislikes.
I'm really into techno. Hardstyle, psychedelic, terrorcore, it's all good.

The only music I cannot stand is rap, jazz, and religious.
LoreleiRey said:
Gah, I forgot to add Country to my list of dislikes.
Country sucks! =.=, but the most disgusting genre is: "reggaeton", that shit sucks!
The trouble is that in Mexico is very popular, that's one of my reason to miss Spain -_-
Elfengore said:
Country sucks! =.=, but the most disgusting genre is: "reggaeton", that shit sucks!
The trouble is that in Mexico is very popular, that's one of my reason to miss Spain -_-
Reggaeton? Even the name sucks. Ugh, I can't even imagine what it would be like on the ears.
Ha ha ha ha ha!
Yes!,that shit really is the worst existing gender,I hope you never listen to him, is very bad,reggaeton is an insult to music
I'm into all metals and some soundtracks like this one

I hate things like jonas brothes, justin bieber n stuff ( religion, country and other too)

and you want a genre that reeeeeeally sucks?
brazilian funk is the worst EVER
techno/trance(prim.dis.) and classical(cannon) are my favorites(listed my fav's of the genres too). classic includes ost's as well, since the ones i listen to are sans lyrics.
All types of rock, Techno/Trance...um...classical...hm...thats about it for me. Hate rap...find country to be...annoying.
oh yeah, thanx for remembering me davis, I also like classic a lot ^^
classic is so good, i love piano songs =D
Its only called classical because of how old it is. In reality its more appropriate to call it either Symphonic or Orchestral. But its good regardless of its name. lol
Elfengore said:
classic is so good, i love piano songs =D
I like piano solos, but orchestras are epic!
Metal... then symphony... I say Symphonic Metal~!

Within Temptaion, Epica, Kamelot, Krypteria, that's all great stuff~
Symphonic Metal is just epic to listen to. Hey...you named all the ones I like! lol