same here o/

*edit*
man i CAN'T sleep T_T
Heres a solution for the sleep troubles...jump head first into an empty swimming pool....no...wait...thats for suicide...nvm than
KeckII said:and you want a genre that reeeeeeally sucks?
brazilian funk is the worst EVER
Haha if I show this to my mates they will find it awesome since you laughing your ass of becasue off it. Not I know how the lycris goes but I find it hilarious xD

Gotta say the soundtracks, same goes for the orchestra music that are made from Two Steps From Hell such as this and Position Music like this one are totaly awesome.
From Anime OSTs My favorits are from Key Sound Label and Yuki Kajiura. I also find Martin O'Donnell who made all the Halo OST are awesome like the Original Halo soundtrack
I would listen to almost anything
Mmmmmm................

Well, I love this song from Maria-sama OST
Maria-sama Ga Miteru No Theme :D

@FoliFF-san, Halo soundtracks are so great =D
-San? First time someone used suffix on me lol.
Anyway good OST Elfengore-chan I liked it
Todays rec OST is: Melody by Yuki Kajiura
Foliff, I've never listened to the Halo OST. What tracks from it would you recommend?

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thrl3fFGgdE Method_METAFALICA/. from Ar Tonelico 2. I think it's pretty good.
Oh dear there is a lot of Halo OST... Hmm lets those I like are following
Halo 3 ODST OST: The Menagerie best part at 3 min. Skyline also best part at 4:50. Rain
Halo Reach OST: Lone Wolf
Halo Wars OST: Halo War original Theme ost
Halo 3 OST: LvUrFR3NZ (for the lulz mostly). One Final Effort [Extended Version].
Halo 2 OST: Menu Suite. Halo [MJOLNIR Mix].
There are more good ones but these what I just got at hand right now and just some from each game. From halo 1 I gave the original soundtrack in my previous post.
This is not really a OST but a song of halo reach trailer and it's damn funny Halo Reach LITERAL Trailer

You can ask me for more halo ost if you want.
I don't like European or American metal composers.
Game music is always better (-something like this-because it doesn't have lyrics >_> I don't like voice in ze music ... game music that is).
Others ... well... symphonic metal ... kind of (this ... Touhou....). Or just symphonic ( Touhou again...).
I like old songs (like 80s and 90s and early 10s).
I like chorus as well (like for example, my fav. songs remain this and this ... yah ... Touhou related ...).

Well ... genre ... I'm not after that. I'm after rhythm in general. Lyrics or no lyrics ... I only care about rhythm. So I'm very picky with everything.

My current favorite is Chaoz Fantasy (most of you already know the song)... or EnV's remix of it?? I really can't decide ... nvm, since they share the same title and rhythm I like it. (of course ... I can't imagine overly loving it without an anime reference *looking in the back giving out a side smile*... because of that awesome AMV of Kara no Kyoukai featuring Asagami Fujino... THAT ... has been recently deleted... orz wish I had a download link for the vids).
LoreleiRey said:
Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thrl3fFGgdE Method_METAFALICA/. from Ar Tonelico 2. I think it's pretty good.
I like it!, is very good >W<

FoliFF said:
-San? First time someone used suffix on me lol.
Anyway good OST Elfengore-chan I liked it
Todays rec OST is: Melody by Yuki Kajiura
Ha ha ha ha!, well sometimes sometimes I use such suffix, just call me Elfen-chan =D

I also love these two Op from Maria-sama OST

Pastel Pure (Full Version) :D

Chizu Sanpo >w<
kisumi said:
Metal... then symphony... I say Symphonic Metal~!

Within Temptaion, Epica, Kamelot, Krypteria, that's all great stuff~
You most obviously forgot Sonata Arctica and Edguy and! Avantasia.

Also I've been thinking about making such a topic for ages, but never actually cared to do it. Glad somebody took the initiative, the recent new topics are rather boring to me.

My taste lies with ; Metal.
Music =>: A lot like Birds - Alesana - Avantasia - Always Fallen - A Skylit Drive - Ayreon - Black Veil Brides - Bless The Fall - Boy Sets Fire - Breaking Benjamin - Bullet for my Valentine - Devil Sold His Soul -Disturbed - Edguy - Emarosa - Escape The Fate - Eyes Set To Kill - Glamour Of The Kill - Godsmack - I Am Abomination -Isles And Glaciers - Linkin Park - Maximum The Hormone - Pierce The Veil - Rise Against - Soasin - Silverstein - Sonata Arctica - Sonic Syndicate - The Fall of Troy - Takida - The Used - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ~
Genres: Post Hardcore - Screamo - Power Metal - Nu Metal - Metal

Highlighted with 'FAT' (b)- Are my personal favo's at this moment. I dare everybody yo watch (click the link) Isles and Glaciers - That songs just makes you weep tears in a good way, it's so fucking beautiful.
My favorite song: VII by Akiko Shikata. It has almost no repetition, both a slow and fast melody, and manages to be both creepy and epic at the same time. Takes a while to speed up, though. Not really sure what genre it falls under, though.

I'm also pretty into the NieR Gestalt soundtrack right now. My favorite from the Album is the Shadowlord {White-note remix}; a piano and choral song. Didn't really like it first, and the beginning is a little slow, but it really picks up after 1:24.

Other than that, I have some piano songs, some music from anime, some classical, some symphony, and a couple others. Only have a hundred songs on my library, and I'm pretty picky with what music goes on there. I don't dislike any particular genre, but I usually dislike repetitive songs or slow songs. I also prefer female vocalists ;)
I can't stop hearing this!
I't rather depressing, I know, but the mellody really got to me...
I'ts a KH2 song, and I really like songs like this =b

*edit*
sorry there PAIIS, this music is rather repetitive xD
Yeah!, i love this song, is my ringtone XD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utkNuTXK97g I prefer faster songs =D
Helloween is epic xD
I like Manowar, Sonata arctica, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Nirvana, Blind Guardian, and other I'm too lazy to list xD
I've been forced to learn Tabi no Tochuu (Spice and Wolf OP) on the piano... it kind of grew on me so now I like it after playing it over and over and over and over...
I loved that song. I don't know how many thousands of times I've heard it.
So I really like Tabi no Tochuu, I'm getting this sexy, fun, awesome caring guy to play it for me because he's so sweet and nice~
KeckII said:
Helloween is epic xD
I like Manowar, Sonata arctica, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Nirvana, Blind Guardian, and other I'm too lazy to list xD
Yeah, I also love Iron Maiden, this is my favorite song of them = D
These Colours Don't Run

Also yesterday I was listening to some of Violator, Exodus And Vio-Lence XD!

Deadly Sadistic Experiments >w<
Altered Boy :D
Eternal Nightmare >w<
Why is EastNewSound so awesome?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CpT3pPS7kE&feature=related

Huh, Iron Maiden... I've heard very good things about them.
LoreleiRey said:
Huh, Iron Maiden... I've heard very good things about them.
It's a very nice band, hear it if can, I'm going to their show in march(oh, I think this makes a nice side topic =D)

@elfen: not very into thrash metal but the middle music you passed is very nice, from Exodus right?

[side topic]
Do you like going to shows? Do you go very often? What shows you went to?
KeckII said:
[side topic]
Do you like going to shows? Do you go very often? What shows you went to?
Never been in a consert and probably never be lol. Never seen the point going there.

Here some trance and a remix from Alex Megane song name: Secret Of Love originaly from Barcera.
I actually like the remix more than the original. Here is the original for those who wants to hear it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxMlCJcHJ8k
been to a Korn concert once but thats it also got to see 10 Years while I was there though and Mudvayne
KeckII said:
It's a very nice band, hear it if can, I'm going to their show in march(oh, I think this makes a nice side topic =D)
@elfen: not very into thrash metal but the middle music you passed is very nice, from Exodus right?
Yeah! Iron Maiden is so great, is one of my favorite bands >w<
Well, yes, is from Exodus, here are another songs of them~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IebbyCAU2YA >w<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IbGIt9rMSE&feature=related =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsAjImoR9E0 :D

cosmicmenace said:
been to a Korn concert once but thats it also got to see 10 Years while I was there though and Mudvayne
I love those two bands!, Mudvayne is great but Korn is amazing! >w<
Hm, thanks elfen, the links are pretty nice, I think I'll lurk more into youtube for some more songs from then!

Listenin' to Slayer-Angel of Death, very nice song.
Iron maiden is great. Korn, not so much. Some of there songs are ok, but most are kinda...meh.

KeckII said:
man i CAN'T sleep T_T
FEEL MY PAIN
KeckII said:
Hm, thanks elfen, the links are pretty nice, I think I'll lurk more into youtube for some more songs from then!
Listenin' to Slayer-Angel of Death, very nice song.
Yeah!, no problem KeckII-san, Exodus is so great :D
Slayer is a good band, but not to my liking, i really prefer Testament, Annihilator and Anthrax ^^'

Return To serenity >w<
Phoenix Rising =D
Deathrider ^^

And now I'm listening to a very good song from Carpathian Forest >w<

A Forest

iamZIIIM said:
Iron maiden is great. Korn, not so much. Some of there songs are ok, but most are kinda...meh.
Yeah!, Iron Maiden is so great, Korn not so much but is so great too XD!
Nothing in a while huh. Will link some more awesome soundtracks later but for now here is You by Dai