Mister
GAGAGA
Nee
Girls Girls and more Girls.
It is Wise to have a towel in hand.
Hey Gee, Kiss me MISTER Gaga~ Nee~

I lol'd

Gee is awesome.
Quit playing with that JOYSTICKK and read a book such as Romeo and Juliet, not some Scandal magazine. Get out of those dirty jeans, call your girl and take her out for a nice dinner.
let's see.... gonna hit some of my favorites from multiple different genres. I've got one hell of a music taste.
Classical
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB94K-Y-Xy0|po<<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i67ZXLPeg9s">p (impossible for me to name a single favorite)
RnB(?)
Glam rock(?)
Electronical music (Same problem as with J-pop... only tougher)
Drum n' bass + metal
Drum n' Bass
Melodic death metal
Heavier Melodic death metal
Power metal
Some subgenre of punk, I guess?

Tried to keep it short :> I just like pretty much all kinds of music. Having a hard time finding a song that I simply dislike
Murzac said:
Tried to keep it short :> I just like pretty much all kinds of music. Having a hard time finding a song that I simply dislike
I can help you with that. Just listen to this.
I'm actualy ashamed of that ¬¬
Murzac said:
KeckII said:
There is always Friday :P
KeckII said:
actually I wouldn't say that I'd dislike it tbh. It definitely isn't great or... good either, but I'm not going to hit dislike on it either.

FoliFF said:
There is always Friday :P
And THAT's one of the few exceptions... I was thinking of putting it in there for refrence :D Only visit the video every now and then to put a dislike on it :D
Funny...Too bad the AMV board (forum #4363) died out...^_~ Though I guess it's for better. It would've probably merged/overlapped (quite a bit) with this thread anyway.
It was doomed from the beginning. I'm amazed it managed 3 pages before dying.
Anyone know a song ... ehh... actually, may I request all the songs you remember that are similar in the beat with M Brother - Explosion. I mean it has similar part with Explosion (as in the "bip bip bipopip bi bip bip bipopip" part (I'm not saying it's the same, but it has something of the sort in the song). It's a club/techno song I'm not very sure (doesn't contain metal and it's not hardcore). Can anyone give me links to all the things that come to mind?
@Tensa Love your description of the song "bip bip bipopip bi bip bip bipopip". You could link that is somewhat similar to it. Also there is tons of remixes
Anyway I'm thinking the exampel you meant is this one. So here is going be some I found out of random: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. Also I think I heard some similar somewhere in my ipod but don't remember the name though. Heck there is lots of song that goes "bip bip bipopip bi bip bip bipopip".

My trance music for today is: My Odyssey

Anyway time to some anime songs^^
Hana No Iro
Aoi Shiori It's looped but still it's good.
Jitensha

Some Ost:
Into The Fire - KPM Music
White Witch(Choir) - Two Steps from Hell
Heart of Courage - | | -
Small Soul - BRS ost
Mortal Gladiator - Focus Music
You don't understand. It has no relation to that song. I only said that because the sound is similar. And it's not like either of those. It's .... "easier" ... "simpler" than those that you found out of random. And it's not M Brother who has done the song I want, I'm sure of it.
Even though a better description would help I guess or atleast a link that have some similarities so you know what to look at. That's what I'm saying. When it comes to techno you will find many that can sound similar to each other even though they are completely diffrent. Well I tried to help. I will link some "easier", "simpler" if I found something or if you have already found out by then.
As you said, there are many. So I won't find it...
Simpler as in not so many sounds. It has a steady kind of rhythm and sounds.
Ah thats a nice song.

Hmm...I think I like it a bit too much.. lol

I can hear the song...even when I am not listening to it?!...aaaahhhh
Opening to Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko: Os Uchuujin.

I don't know why I like this song. The voice annoys me; it's almost a pain just to listen to. . . . but I like it :/ Maybe something's wrong with me –_–'
Deadman Wonderland full opening :D
(gotta love the lyrics -and the fact that it's fluent English in Japan...-)
Does this qualify as Metal?
<.< I don't think it does but I am not sure..so tell me!

Lol.
SarahNL said:
Does this qualify as Metal?
<.< I don't think it does but I am not sure..so tell me!

Lol.
I'd qualify A7X as metal.
And if you ask for metal, then here's a couple.

... ok I started to run out of good ideas at a point so that's why that dragonforce is there...
Through The Fire And Flames is the only song I know by them. And it's thanks to Guitar Hero 3.
Lol I know a lot more by them..xD