I like dabbing because it's stupid but also...so stupid that it's twisted back around to being a little cool? If that makes sense.

Dabbing isn't really a dance per se.

But I do love watching people dance.
A nice relaxing instrumental piece

Saori Yuki - really classy. She does a really unique performance on Pachelbel's Canon in D
Japanese Symphonic? GothMetal - Yousei Teikoku - Astral Dogma The lead singer's voice is weak, but the video is pretty cool.....and the lead singer is way kawaii.
I'm not sure what I'd classify the song as. It's the ending theme for second season of Hoozuki no Reitetsu, which is one of my all time favorite shows. It seems almost out of place to me, since the show is ultimately a comedy and this song is actually very deep and sad.

The thing I like about Hoozuki no Reitetsu is that, while being a comedy, it's actually very informative. It also has it's tender moments, such as when you learn about how Hoozuki became a demon.

The girl singing the song actually plays Peach Maki in the show. She's been in a lot of anime.
It seems somewhat poorly recorded. I doubt it's just the quality of the video, but after hearing how bad Spotify's compression can make some songs, I suppose it could be.

I'd say most of their stuff is better, but it's been 7 years since I was following them.
Kiho said:
Japanese Symphonic? GothMetal - Yousei Teikoku - Astral Dogma The lead singer's voice is weak, but the video is pretty cool.....and the lead singer is way kawaii.
The lead singer's voice is supposed to be weak. This is the Japanese image of goth metal. Yousei Teikoku is one of my favorites when it comes to this type of music. Kami, Nozomu Sekai to Hakoniwa Gensou and Baptize are the songs I listened to a lot.
Besides Yousei Teikoku, there is Denkishiki Karen Ongaku Shuudan and Kitamura Eri. Also, Shoujo Byou is really nice. This band often uses voice actors in their songs.
Retro background/lounge music I've stumbled upon recently. It probably won't be popular here, but I love it.