Remember this beauty? Kiho?
Tensa said:
“This video not avaliable”
snorts
Don't worry mattiasc, you definitely don't know it.

How's this link then?
Tensa said:
к сожалению, I am not familiar with Romanian Music - From that region, just with Bulgarian, Macedonian and "Black Music" (Gypsy Music) - but is is clear why "Senza giacca e cravatta" was a big hit!

This piece is a rather eclectic, (don't ask me to explain the video???? NFI what it is about), but the melody is a touch reminiscent of middle/central eastern music and the song features a Diva - about half way through. (How би-2 ever got permission to film this on red square, in from of St Basil's cathedral no less....).
CRX - Broken Bones

HOLY SHIT IVE BEEN TRYNA FIND THIS FOR A YEAR XD.
I was listening to my favorite radio station today when I discovered one of the strangest songs I've ever had the pleasure of hearing.

I present to you I Wanna Be A Cowboy by Boys Don't Cry.
otaku_emmy said:
I was listening to my favorite radio station today when I discovered one of the strangest songs I've ever had the pleasure of hearing.

I present to you I Wanna Be A Cowboy by Boys Don't Cry.
Is it like rare to hear it on the radio?
I don't know.
Was listening to that literally a minute ago. I'm glad they release music again.
Wiresetc said:
Was listening to that literally a minute ago. I'm glad they release music again.
It was a pretty good comeback, that song is awesome.

Hope they change their mind and release at least one last album
Ok thanks now I gotta download it XD

but anygüeys, <3 Demi Lovato - Here We Go Again <3
Ne-yo -Because of you (Album)

Ne-yo is a fucking master

Mod Edit: Jason Mraz w Colbie Calliat - Lucky

I love this song so much but REEEE it reminds me of someone :(
The Stranglers, there are only a couple of songs of theirs that I like,
<Golden Brown> is one of them, the other is The Stranglers - Always The Sun
Chopin, the master of the piano - but here is a beautiful piece by him arranged for violin:
Chopin - Mysterious Forest
and a nice arrangement for the piano:
Chopin - Waltz Rain

(Note: these are not the original classic arrangements)

Edit: another beautiful interpretation of Chopin
Chopin - Mariage D'amour
M - Pop Muzik

Another really weird song I heard for the first time a couple days ago.
I think i put this on here a while ago, but... SWEETSEXYSAVAGE

omfgggg the whole album got me dancing all night lmao XD... and it's 4:44 am and I'm sweaty as hell. *wonders how I'm gonna go back to sleep*
So the song is nearly 50 years old, but for some reason it took me up until today to realize that the song "Ramble On" by Led Zeppelin references Tolkien's work and that, in fact, several other Led Zeppelin songs are about events that happened in the LotR universe.

Edit: The "Clair De Lune" arrangement they made for the new Godzilla movie trailer sounds so gooooooooooooooooooooood. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sxpELpvjMA
A Crowd Of Rebellion made a masterpiece. 2 weeks ago the new album was released. This new music video is for the last and first song of the album: The Testament / Prologue -Insomnia-. It is such an emotional story about life and death, even though its a music video.
Anyone got recommended music videos with good story?
There are some very good Russia MV, you can find the lyrics on line and put through google translate (as least for an understanding as song lyrics usually translate poorly):

This stop action anime MV is also about life and death....It looks depressing without understanding the lyrics, but it ends with the angel of death returning to lead the old man to heaven.

The reminisces of loneliness on a man's last day (yes, he is executed in the morning and the MV ends with his friends carrying his coffin....) It is b/w with really potent visuals, even without understanding the lyrics.

Something light after that:
The story is self explanatory. A group of "self important" men go to check out a private performance by an illusionist....I will say no more as not to give away the plot.

So you missed the last tram home.....
It was a bad day in St Petersberg....Drink!
  • Ленинград — В Питере - пить The band is Leningrad - The song: In Peter - Drink (vodka). No further explanation needed (Oh, the song and video is banned in Russia (on the Radio) because of the amount of profanity...and drunkenness)
A tragic ending: