otaku_emmy said:
From the good ol days.
Never heard it. Sounds good! :) (will consider dwl it :p)

But nayways... *sighs* I'm back to dancing all thotty again XD
Here's a gold,
Ich Will.
Here's an old,
My heart goes BOOM.
Here's an old and gold,
I'm still STANDING!

And here's a silly,
Ne Leiche.
Yeah, some good ol' Rammstein!
Expected something different with the second song though.

Palabra Mi Amor
Whenever you're sad, always look for blue skies.
The anime girls look pretty ^^

and omg take me back to the golden daayyz
Within Temptation are one of my favorite Bands, I have every album they have made!

Here is one of my favorites

Within Temptation - Mother Earth

Kiho, if you like Within Temptation, who are a Dutch band, you will probably like Nightwish who are from Finland, also featuring an amazing female singer:

Nightwish - She is my Sin
Lenin - Number One (lyrics at the bottom of the vid)

I always liked the love songs that Russia releases. Many of them unlike the US bullshit drama ones.

@Kiho EDU V MAGADAN!
(Magadan is a former prison-city of the Soviet Union where criminals were sent to work ... in the mines, iirc, and it's situated around the far East of Russia, aka right north of Vladivostok, which is the largest Russian city close to Japan, China and N. Korea. The song is a prisoners song and over time it became a national song, so to speak.)

Nataliya Morozova - Uletai na Krilyah Vetra (non-literal translation: Fly with the wind)

Some more folk...-ish metal?

Master & Margarita anybody?

One of my favorite rap-ish songs.... well you get the idea (and yes, that's French in the middle of it all).

I'll finish off with something that I want Kiho to recommend me more of, since I'm crap at searching for good songs unless said songs jump in my face.

Viyun nad vodoy.
Slava Bogu za vse.
Hrani, Gospodi.

I find them relaxing. Kiho, give me more!
Been listening to the Detroit Become Human soundtrack on repeat for the last week.

Kara
Connor
Markus
Midnight Oil - Diesel and Dust - Beds Are Burning

I was surprised to learn that this piece is based on an Australian Aboriginal protest song.
In celebration of the world tango championships, held in Buenos Aries this week:

A. Piazzolla. Libertango

Palladio - Танго смерти (Tango of Death)
This performance was in the Arbatskaya metro underpass. Such performances are not uncommon in the metro and I have enjoyed many....alas my recordings never come out well. And yes, I have seen people do a few dance steps while passing by ;)
Louna - Полюса.

My favorite part starts around 3:24 (:
Winning performance of the Eurovision 2018 Young Musician's - Ivan Bessonov performs Tchaikovsky
Tensa said:
@Kiho EDU V MAGADAN!
(Magadan is a former prison-city of the Soviet Union where criminals were sent to work ... in the mines, iirc, and it's situated around the far East of Russia, aka right north of Vladivostok, which is the largest Russian city close to Japan, China and N. Korea. The song is a prisoners song and over time it became a national song, so to speak.)
The version of EDU V MAGADAN! you refer to, was a big hit when it came out, there are many videos made to it. This is the version I first listened to and downloaded, oh God that was July 2013 by the file date, around the time I started hearing it play on Nasha Radio.

Tensa said:
Master & Margarita anybody?
Voland's (The Devil - Satin) theme song....shit is about to hit the fan!!! Master & Margarita is one of the best mini series I have seen, it is all available on youtube in short segments with subtitles in Russian and English. Highly recommended. Voland's Russian is impeccable - I have used these segments for language practice.

Tensa said:
I'll finish off with something that I want Kiho to recommend me more of, since I'm crap at searching for good songs unless said songs jump in my face.

Viyun nad vodoy.
Slava Bogu za vse.
Hrani, Gospodi.

I find them relaxing. Kiho, give me more!
Well, Russian folk music falls primarily into two categories, Cossack (Songs about war) or religious songs - generally song by Хор - Choir. The songs you listed above have religious leaning. I would recommend searching on <<Хор>>, <<Хор Храма>>, <<Хор СССР>>. There are also a few well know folk singers, Пелагея - Pelageya is one of the best I know of. Searching on her music will bring up others.

Конь is a classic Cossack song, this version is by a female choir and sounds much like your exemplars.
Конь song like it was intended by the Хор Сретенского монастыря. Pacabelbel's Canon has nothing on this!

A couple melodic religious pieces:
Всего-то навсего - Муз. мон. Иулиания
Чёрные ризы

A nice Choir piece
Большой Детский Хор СССР - Прекрасное далёко The large Children's Choir, USSR - The beautiful future.

A sample of Pelageya
Pelageya A Cossack melody
Пелагея. Ой, то не вечер Her trademark song.

A tardy response, but I needed to find time to do your request justice.

I will drop two more songs, the original by Victor Tsoy and the same song as used in Битва за Севастополь (The battle of Sebastopol):

КИНО.В.ЦОЙ - Кукушка (Олимпийский) 1990 (Victor Tsoy, Cuckoo)
This version has English subtitles. This song is 30 years old....The lyrics are....revolutionary, full of fire. Tsoy was considered the most dangerous person in the USSR by the KGB, he had more than just Cult status, one of the most influential and popular people in the history of Russian music.

Recently Кукушка became the movie theme song for <The battle of Sebastopol>.
Кукушка - Полина Гагарина Cuckoo performed by Polina Gagarina. She is beautiful with an awesomely powerful voice.

Кукушка - Movie trailer- The battle of Sevastopol (WWII) The Movie follows Lyudmila Pavlichenko One of the deadliest snipers of WWII, credited with 309 kills. Well, you can see from the trailer, the song lyrics fit.
My Chemical Romance - The Ghost of You

I keep forgetting how much I loved MCR. I go years without listening to their music, and then I'll give a song a shot randomly and it just makes me feel sick. Not a bad sick, but the kind of soul-crushing, flesh tingling feeling you get sometimes when you hear old, familiar things. Things you first heard a long time ago and things that molded you as a person. It's a part of you that you lose (or misplace) for a little while, but you never lose the memory and sensation of.
Circa Survive - Mandala

You know someone has good taste when they're quoting William Blake.
Ah, memories, tunes from this indie pop/alternative rock band started playing in my head recently.
So sorry, I'm showing my age, but I just love this song.

Genesis, That's All
The Grand Duel

My parents and I were watching some weird Western called "The Grand Duel" yesterday when I noticed its main theme was the exact same song that's in Kill Bill.