Met The Hu Mongolian Heavy Metal. Instead of growls, throat singing riffs.

The Hu - Wolf Totem
Tokyo Bon 東京盆踊り

:) :)

Very Funny! Lots of cute Japanese girls!!!
Since the insurance company Geico has been rerunning all their best, old commercials it's brought this musical gem back in to the zeitgeist.
Chris Brown - With You

Ahh what a cutie this song just puts my mind in a trance. I’m learning this in the guitar

Ugh just… xdryjbnkigf

Edit: learned it already :)

Mod Edit: IM FUCKING SCREEEEEEMING
digimon theme song

I don't know what to say about it other than it fucking bangs.
Daft Punk - Technologic

I both love and hate this song. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good beat. Beats make you feel wild and natural.
otaku_emmy said:
Daft Punk - Technologic

I both love and hate this song. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good beat. Beats make you feel wild and natural.
LOL I agree, Daft Punk are an acquired taste, you either love them or hate them, I can't decide, yes I do like them, or do I really? Hell yeah, they are unique, but can be totally boring

... however, in despite of my indecision I personally think this next one is one of the best techno rock songs ever Daft Punk - Robot Rock
TV On The Radio - Wolf Life Me

Another cool, energetic, mess-shit-up song.

I had no idea their bassist died in 2011.
Yoshida Broters - Kodo

How in hell do they play the shamisen that hard without breaking every damn string, damned if I know!!
Fear of Pop - Root to This

It's kind of a dumb song, but I like it.
eclimial said:
Yoshida Broters - Kodo

How in hell do they play the shamisen that hard without breaking every damn string, damned if I know!!
That was very nice. I didn't know you could play like that on the shamisen.

Windows has stopped working
John Fogerty - Centerfield

I don't know why, but I really love this song. I often sing out, "PUT ME IN COACH. I'M READY TO PLAY." for no reason at all. It's actually a pretty embarrassing thing to admit, but there it is.
C418 - Sweden

I don't care if people meme on Minecraft; it was a great game with fantastic music.
Trey Songz - Say Aah

Uhhhhh this song is too godamn gooooood
RÜFÜS DU SOL - You Were Right

A friend recommended that to me a long time ago. The video really stuck with me. Rewatching it now, it brought tears to my eyes. Not happy ones either.
Lil Wayne - Love Me

Omg this was such a bomb back then it make me wanna werk my ass
Wow, you you are bringing me back to some of the most sublime moments in music history ... my best experience was seeing English band Deep Purple - live when they toured Australia, the best rock song ever with an amazing intro by featuring several British bands by guitar god Steve Morse:

Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple

Sadly the keyboard player Jon Lord died last year, he was a musical genius, and will be missed. This is a dedication by the original Deep Purple lead guitarist Ritchie Blackmore, Who actually wrote Smoke on the Water ...Very moving

Carry on Jon
To quote Marla Singer from Fight Club

"Slide"
Hawkmouth - Plaid

The most beautiful trip hop song I have ever heard

If the images disturb, never mind, put on your headphones, turn up the volume to max, close your eyes, and just slide. A new dimension in your imagination awaits!
Cardi B - Foreva

I'd beat the shit outta someone rn
To what I listen to most is "Vessence - Ivory". I just love the tunes man.
Something EDM with nice 8-bit in it what makes it charachterstiks really nice.
Also some nice XFX playing around to it gives a new refresh tune... evryone should try it.
4ChanwasntEnough said:
"Vessence - Ivory"
That was nice, I love trip hop chill out music, it relaxes me.

My favorite chill performers:

Zero 7 - Destiny

FC Kahuna - Hayling

Morcheeba - The Sea