East meets west....
Hunnu Guren - Batzorig Vaanchig & Auli

Some nice percussive symphonic metal from hanggai
From Kazakhstan - a really beautiful presentation, story, of the wolf in the folklore
Hassak - Құрманғазы
Kiho said:
East meets west....

Some nice percussive symphonic metal from hanggai
Wow, that was magnificent, thank you for introducing them to me, I absolutely love Asian fusion

This next one far from fusion, it's pure ancient Japanese brilliance

林英哲 / 海の豊饒(和太鼓アンサンブル

Not is only the choreography brilliant but the timing is perfect, such discipline, and my god, how physically fit are these guys and girls?

I would'd pick a fight with any of them!
eclimial said:
Not is only the choreography brilliant but the timing is perfect, such discipline, and my god, how physically fit are these guys and girls?
Japanese drummer choreography is truly epic. I had the the memorable opportunity to see Kitaro in concert in some years long bygone, during his <Light of the Spirit> tour. I still can visualize his performance. Kitaro - Light of the Spirit - Howling Thunder

For you eclimial, Dead Can Dance - Opium an Australian musical project- Lisa Gerrard and Brendan Perry. Australian music historian Ian McFarlane described Dead Can Dance's style as "constructed soundscapes of mesmerizing grandeur and solemn beauty; An apt description.
Do you believe in what you see?

Zero 7 + In The Waiting Line
Lil Wayne - How to Love

this song gets me in my feelings idk. I'm good tho

Mod Edit: Fergie - London Bridge

I need dick so badly 😩 like this song gives me all kinda moods 👅
Billy Thorpe Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Billy Thorpe - Most People I Know

Dedicated to Billy Thorpe, an Australian National Treasure, Born 29 March 1946 died 28 February 2007
Wild Nothing - Shadow

I don't know what this is but it was recommended to me on YouTube and I'm listening to it for the first time right now. I really like it.
Mr. Steal yo girlllll 👅

Since I can’t be with him, I guess I’ll just fuck every cute nigga I see 👀

Mod Edit: 7 rings

Been listening to this way too much
I don't like Ariana Grande anymore.

Then again, I only really liked her when she was on Nickelodeon and playing someone who wasn't herself.
Is it cuz u think she’s pretentious? Ppl who don’t like her normally say that answer.

As for me idkkk I love her music but don’t know her personally however I’m down to get to know her if the opportunity EVER presented itself
She's probably a really nice girl, but I feel like her music promotes certain things I don't personally agree with. I know I'm taking her pop drivel too seriously, but at the same time music has a huge influence on the way people view the world. On the way they treat others.
By certain things are u saying the promotion of being like “haha I’m boujee?” Well I mean that message really is only in 7 rings and lol no one ACTUALLY takes that song seriously it’s just a fun song to bop to y’know?
I meant things like....relationships and respect.

I don't believe in the type of "female empowerment" that comes at the cost of treating men like objects or lesser beings, or not respecting the boundaries of other women.
Ahhhh like fucking other girl’s mans and stuff like that. Lmaooo not gonna lie I mean those songs get me in a thotty mood but no forreal tho like never fuck a man with a girl/boy unless their partner actually knows what’s going on don’t do that behind ur back type ish and ESP IF THEY UR FRIEND.

I just don’t take those songs too seriously. Ok maybe the hoey ones but not the “I’m gonna fuck ur boyfriend” ones. I mean I still listen to them but I’m never planning on beeping someone’s boyfriend cuz no. I do like dick thoooo mmmm
The Aquabats! - Martian Girl

A very good song for sing-shouting.
Kacey Musgraves - Merry Go Round

Hmm… I dunno just the songs vibes made me reminisce and kinda feel sentimental/cry

Lol never even knew what this song was until two days ago when I was just scrolling thru iTunes
Country music definitely ain't what it used to be...
For some of us.....Country music definitely ain't.......music. ;)
But I do remember Ian & Sylvia fondly. The only country music album I own.
I firmly believe that lots of people liked the old, classic, real country music. People like Johnny Cash, Glen Campbell, Charlie Pride, Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn, George Jones, Hank Williams, etc., etc., etc.

They had a real, mass appeal that extended beyond just the stereotypical "good 'ol boys" of the South. It had a soul.

What passes for "country music" now is just pop garbage dressed up as "country". Most of it, anyway. IMO.
Randy Crawford and The Crusaders -Street Life

I play the street life
Because there's no place I can go
Street life
It's the only life I know
Street life
And there's a thousand cards to play
Street life
Until you play your life away

You never people see
Just who you wanna be
And every night you shine