I'm assuming the character is supposed to be removed from the main list, so we just need to wait for the list to be updated.

However, when I wrote the dibs counter, there were several peculiarities in the lists including four cases where a shared character was listed in one of the main lists. In at least one of those cases, the user shared the character under the condition that s/he could still keep her in the main list.

For reasons like that, there is a "Corrections" section at the top of the script. If the script ever fails to count the dibs the way we want it to, and the issue isn't just a mistake in the list, we can simply add a line in the script to fix it.
Well, for me, sharing someone means I no longer lay sole claim to them. Thus they are removed from my main list. I think Fluff just accidentally forgot to remove him.
Yeah I forgot to remove him. After all I'm only human. But's it's fixed now.
Thank you Fluffy. Love you Fluffy. Hugs for Fluffy.
\o/ hugs for you too hun.
FoliFF said:
Yeah I forgot to remove him. After all I'm only human. But's it's fixed now.
He's only human, after all. He's only human, after all! Don't put the blame on him.... don't put the blame on him. He's only human, he makes mistakes. He's only human, it's all it takes.... to put the blame on him. Don't put the blame on him.
i think someone's circuits are broken..
Zolxys said:
I'm assuming the character is supposed to be removed from the main list, so we just need to wait for the list to be updated.

However, when I wrote the dibs counter, there were several peculiarities in the lists including four cases where a shared character was listed in one of the main lists. In at least one of those cases, the user shared the character under the condition that s/he could still keep her in the main list.
Hey if you ever get bored and just think to yourself "man I really just wanna do some scripting right now", you're free to edit the script in a way that does so that if a certain character is mentioned twice in the list, it will make some kind of notice. That way I'll know that it's either a shared character or a mistake of some kind.
I unclaim Junko (Touhou) and Tatewaki Shoutarou.

I now wish to claim Rice Simon and Mihama Chiyo.
thought about this for a while and i wanna claim kaga_(bilan_hangxian)

edit. claiming gunpuku_no_himegimi from re:creators!
Hmm, hmm. Dibs on Junko (Touhou).
kokiriloz said:
thought about this for a while and i wanna claim kaga_(bilan_hangxian)

edit. claiming gunpuku_no_himegimi from re:creators!
you sure ain't looking for a Kaga_(kancolle) substitute >_>?
Talking about Kancolle.

Dibs on Gangut (Kancolle).
ArthurS91 said:
you sure ain't looking for a Kaga_(kancolle) substitute >_>?
Nope, just her design is soooo pretty!
Unclaiming Yagami Kagami.

Claiming Astolfo (FGO).
Brace yourselves, next wave of Kancolle European Ships incoming...

on top of that, another assured Europe Carrier!... i'm scared,
probably Europa
inb4 british
Tensa said:
probably Europa
inb4 british
some talks floating around says its Ark Royal.... eh.

if it is real, Bismark Warsprite and U's going to have one hell of a summer event..
Tensa said:
probably Europa
inb4 british
Tensa, we literally just got a saber in Kantai now..... burh
Still alive btw, and adding subaru_ryoko from martian_successor_nadesico to my list please =3
Just posting here for the lu...actually just to say hi. Hello, who is also active in this thread?
Hi Wires. :)

I haven't seen any cool characters lately. Plus my list is full. Bukiko from F.A.Girl is looking pretty tempting though...

Señor Fluffy has been busy too, so he hasn't been able to update peoples' lists.
I'm alive, but there's no one worth claiming these past few seasons.
Not been watching any anime for months, even years. The last thing I watched was ... some stuff on my HDD which I already watched multiple times.

On a side note, Charleh ish still alive~.
TommyGunn said:
I'm alive, but there's no one worth claiming these past few seasons.
Second that.