Still here too.

And, while I'm here, I claim post #264777.
Still here.

I would like to claiming akamatsu_kaede
Waiting for the next Danganronpa anime.
claiming neko_musume - have not seen the anime, but I find the character interesting and this post #260198 of musume. Unfortunately all the really nice images of her that I have found are in portrait aspect :(
Well, yeah, me also still here.
I'll claim Korone (Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou)

New list

*Edit
*List fixed* (I had copied my list from the front page forgetting that it wasn't up to date...)
Still alive over here, been without internet for a while -.-

Adding sonomiya_karen and furumiya_elis to my list as well as post #122335, post #45542 and post #123100

Updated List
So, real life struck hard ... I hereby gladly release ALL of my claims and shares. Was a fun time with all of them. I will also resign from my duties as a mod and only silently lurk this place.
Charly said:
So, real life struck hard ... I hereby gladly release ALL of my claims and shares. Was a fun time with all of them. I will also resign from my duties as a mod and only silently lurk this place.
I'm so sad to hear that Charly, I sincerely say it's tragic to loose such a valuable contributing member, especially a mod.

Is there anything we ordinary members can do to make it better for you and get you to reconsider? I have total respect for all mods, I've been one myself on other forums and appreciate your hard work.

Please don't be discouraged, I'm sure you are loved here.

Take some time out and think it through, please! The worst time to make a huge decision is when your in a hard place.
Well, real life struck hard in a good way. A precious little angel crashed into my life and crumbled the shelter to bits and pieces, which I was building around my heart for decades. So, it might be a tragic loss for the konaverse, but I'm a very happy Charly right now and want to spend as much time as possible with my loved one. Especially since she needs my help with - you know - emotinal stuff. I'm kinda like her love and her psychologist in the same person. I won't go further into the details.

Anyway, it also feels good to be loved here as well. I'm sure I will pop up every once in a while and give my two cents to some discussions.
Charly said:
Well, real life struck hard in a good way.
I'm so happy to hear that you've found your precious angel Charly, I'm so happy for you.

I fully understand your true love must come first.

I wish you both all the best, but don't be stranger ok? Konachan is part of your family.
Charly said:
Well, real life struck hard in a good way. A precious little angel crashed into my life and crumbled the shelter to bits and pieces, which I was building around my heart for decades. So, it might be a tragic loss for the konaverse, but I'm a very happy Charly right now and want to spend as much time as possible with my loved one. Especially since she needs my help with - you know - emotinal stuff. I'm kinda like her love and her psychologist in the same person. I won't go further into the details.

Anyway, it also feels good to be loved here as well. I'm sure I will pop up every once in a while and give my two cents to some discussions.
god speed Charly, thank you for your contribution and may the new journey in you and your partner's life be full of wonders and happiness :)
Why are you letting this die?? In 1 month it would be dead... Not on my watch. I claim post #296965

I'm giving up on my old broad claim: Kantai Collection (kancolle),
Along with that I'd like to broadclaim all cats.
I guess we really should find someone else to manage this. Any volunteers?
Agreed. Any of the active uploaders/mods/forum lurkers is fine.

Still slightly active btw.
I’d be willing to manage this, but since I have no idea how to manage it, it doesn’t look like a good idea.
Final Fantasy. It's broad yes, but it's better than naming off every single character.
Is it okay if I claim all posts with peanutbutter depicted in them?

Btw, what would I need to do if I were to manage this topic?
You would just need to understand the rules listed on the first page and keep the dibs list updated.
In that case, I think I might be able to do it.

But if I turn out to be bad at it and someone else volunteers, you know what to do.
Do you use a browser that can run a userscript? (eg. Firefox, Chrome, Pale Moon); Preferably we would choose someone that can use the dibs counter userscript.

Our current admins don't directly edit the database so there's no way to change ownership of a forum topic. To take over responsibility, you would need to create a new one. Start by creating a new topic called "To be renamed" and then add 3 replies saying "Reserved space".

Once you've created those, I can give you the userscript configured to run on that topic.

The opening post is for the rules. That should be left as just "To be renamed" until you've been officially assigned to manage the dibs list.

The last reply should be left alone for now. It's there in case the list ever gets too large for a single post and needs to be split.

The first reply after the opening post is for the main dibs list and the next is for the list of shares (just like in this topic). Please update those to show you can handle the task. (Note: You will want to use the "Quote" link on the dibs list to grab it along with all it's formatting.)
I'm mostly visiting this site on mobile, but I can easily use Chrome go to the site on my pc every evening.

How can I check who hasn't been active for two months though?
You can easily check a user's last edit and last comment dates from links on their profile page. However, forum posts are not as easy. The best way I can think of is to keep a list of how many forum posts each dibs holder has along with the date you last saw the number change...

*Edit
This is not something that needs to be watched all that closely. Checking for inactive members just once every month or so would be enough.

*Edit2
And remember to post a user's list to the forum before deleting it. People will want to know which dibs have been freed up.
Is it okay is if I start tomorrow or something?
Whenever you want. It's not like anyone else has volunteered.
Well would ya look at that.
I'm sorry but she's the joint property of scifi and me by being a cat girl with glasses. I'll consider your request.
Cade said:
I'm sorry but she's the joint property of scifi and me by being a cat girl with glasses. I'll consider your request.
@TommyGunn

... he doesn't know.