kisumi said:
I claim Carri.
lol wtf.
In due time, we might even have to claim our own Girlfriends/boyfriends if this goes on O_O. So stay away from my love, she's mine <3
I'd only worry about that if she was a user on the site...^_^; Is she...????
No ^^.
I sometimes point her to a nice WP on Konachan, but she doesn't have an account, or will ever have the need for it. I am her connection from point A (konachan) to point B (her wallpapers) ^^. Though, I don't follow all the uploads like I used to do anymore.
So no worries then!

I use the RSS feed to help stay on top of some of the uploads. This whay I don't have to keep visiting the site directly each time I wanna do a check-up.
No, dragons claim you.
No, I claim dragons. Get it right, we are not making no lame soviet jokes here.
>_> . . . <_<

*v* I claim milk. . .
^ Then I claim chocolate!
Then I claim Atomes. Isn't this going way overboard now?
I think the thread started getting lost when users started claiming one another...
:P i'll put it back on track...
I claim the Witch tag. And I'll negotiate with tensa for Kirisame Marisa
Negotiation failed. The other party didn't offer anything.
It's hard to offer something you don't have...

... i'll drop the witch tag :/, it's hard to claim something you don't own.
Oi. Don't get pesimistic just yet. You keep that witch tag. Negotiations can be opened any time. Like let's see you work hard on finding a character I don't have in my wives list. O/c I have to like that character. Moeblob excluded (ex.: Mio-like girls that are all cute and this and that). O/c that character must know about swords or guns. Preferably blonde. And most preferably not the type that will punch you if you see her pantsu or say something embarassing about her. Right now I'm thinking about a girl with long hair in a ponytail or just long hair (drinks a lot of sake), wielding a sword. Animal-like ears. The anime is pretty known, but kind of forgotten.
(simply describing because I don't want to claim without exchanging)
^ nah, it's just not in my nature to own something I don't really need a tag of my own, i'll just fave what I like and that's all :P (but i'm tempted to keep the witch tag).Trust me i'm not an pessimist (nor a optimist for that matter).

Edit: Well since I already started i'll claim the goth-loli tag and the lolita fashion tag cause it's deeply related to goth-loli, at least the part that doesn't intersect with already owned tags.

Oh snap! Now you have me doing it. xD
forgerofsouls said:
Get it right, we are not making no lame soviet jokes here.
Sorry, couldn't hold myself > <
And I'd like to claim the monochrome tag, if that's even possible... I know it isn't character or character abrangent tag, but I must own it!
Wedding party.... START!
Nia Tepplin is mine! >3 And so are any other girls in a mecha series. Like Eureka and Kallen Stadfelt. I alsoooooo claim Kamina from Gurren Lagaan and Squal Leonheart of Final Fantasy. =w= (Fan girl)
for better reference name the tags please, so you won't overlap the already claimed ones...
InfiniteCookieLoop said:
for better reference name the tags please, so you won't overlap the already claimed ones...
How do I do that? o3o;;
My claim to dragons extends to all forms of dragons, including ones in human form. And even mechanical ones.

I own the leftover stuff
personguy said:
I own the leftover stuff
That's cheating. Name a specific tag.
Who knows how many cute girls will trickle out of Konachan's hands to you.
nobody else took them so i will ^^
Can I own the suiseiseki tag, please?
personguy said:
I own the leftover stuff
there is no such thing as the "leftover_stuff" tag.
As I said before, I'd like to claim characters ... no, exchange characters. Thou no one claimed her yet.

Cookie, you'll have Marisa and I'll take Roberta.
Deal's on?
Tensa said:
As I said before, I'd like to claim characters ... no, exchange characters. Thou no one claimed her yet.

Cookie, you'll have Marisa and I'll take Roberta.
Deal's on?
Deal! :D You just made someone happy.