A general "animal_girl" tag would get more use.
We use "fox", "cat", and "dog" because those are the three most popular and generic types of "beast" girls in the anime world. We do not tag for other types of animals, and we do not tag for things like dragon girls or girls representing other mythical beasts or insects or non mammals. "Animal ears" and "tail" and even "wings" are meant to incorporate every type of anime girl based on any type of animal or beast. There is also a pool specifically meant for girls (or guys) who are partially animal. This includes (but is not limited to) things like lamias, centaurs, and spider women.

Point is it's just not sustainable to go and make a tag for every type of animal girl. I get that there's an anime out now with horse girls, but if someone were interested in that they'd be able to find what they were looking for without the need for a general tag.
otaku_emmy said:
And as far as that goes, someone looking for specifically those characters need only click the tag for the anime.
Fair enough.

Senakysam said:
A general "animal_girl" tag would get more use.
No, the work for tagging every girl that would fall under that tag would be hideous.
When you think about it, the actual anime title has "horse girl" in it. :p
Regarding rom and ram from the neptunia series, especially post #229515 and post #266122

Some of the posts aren't tagged with loli despite the fact that they're 13 and 14 years old (this goes for their HDD form too), and Neptune even called them the loli sisters in the games.

So, what should we do here?
post #266122

That's would be something.
uploaded it only bc there is the parent post :<
*cry
Regarding those specific posts, they don't look "loli" at all. To me, they only look like kids when they have the brown hair. But in those they look way older than even 13 or 14.

Also, I don't think boards officially consider 13 or 14 to be "loli". As an example, Sachiko from Cinderella Girls is only 14, but explicit content featuring her is allowed.

So I'll remove it for now.
If the character looks loli, it is tagged loli (regardless of the characters reported age i.e. post #67758 - to_aru_majutsu_no_index tsukuyomi_komoe, if the character looks adult, it is not tagged loli.....regardless of the back story. There are a couple of "historic exceptions" in particular: to_love_ru yuuki_mikan - I am not fully familiar with the history, I understand there was "a clash of titans".

The fact is, the people who can (and have) blocked country wide access to konachan.com don't watch anime, don't care about the back story, they only care about the visual content of the image post. Tagging adult looking characters, explicit loli because of the "back story" only denies the average member the opportunity to view the image.
BattlequeenYume said:
post #266122

That's would be something.
uploaded it only bc there is the parent post :<
*cry
This is why I added the tag for the parent and the child in the first place.

To stay on topic, I'm still trying to find the "line" where they should be tagged as one or not, and I'm not going to lie, this is quite a difficult task for me due to the fact that they all looks like kids.
Maybe, it is due to the fact that I have children, or that, I'm not watching anime anymore.
Anyway, I'll keep in mind what was said here for future tagging.
The opposite can also be true. Futaba Anzu is 17 but is usually always drawn in a very childlike manner. So, here, she's often tagged as "loli".

I don't know the story or lore behind Neptunia, so I don't know why Ram and Rom look so different between their forms, but their pink and bluish forms don't come across as loli to me in any of the posts I looked over.