It's hard to know what to do with them sometimes, because I like to have our tags be somewhat in line with Danbooru's character tags but at the same time there's so many Fate characters and versions of those characters.
We could give them her real names and when you searching for a tag there are sometimes suggestions where the other tag is written on the right side. Hard for me to explain sorry. Just tipe jack_the_ripper in the searching area and you know what I mean.
Yeah, those are called aliases. That means a character was tagged as something else before.

...I think I might do it.

Edit: I have done it.
honolulu renamed to honolulu_(azur_lane) for character name consistency.
Dreista said:
Might need to move tag "sawasawa" to "sousou_(sousouworks)" for artist consistency.
I agree. I can do it in a few hours, or if you'd like you can do it yourself.
Done and done.

Edit 15 hours later: You don't have to delete you posts, Dreista.
The artist tag sousouman move to twinbox.
BattlequeenYume said:
The artist tag sousouman move to twinbox.
Twin Box isn't a single artist though, it's an artist circle. That circle consists of Sousouman and Hanahanamaki.

I'd rather continue to contribute his own works only to him instead of the circle he belongs to.
Oh I didn't knew that. I was just wondering about the Twinbox tag on all the other image boards. That was a bit confusing.
BattlequeenYume said:
Oh I didn't knew that. I was just wondering about the Twinbox tag on all the other image boards. That was a bit confusing.
Not all. Danbooru doesn't use Twin Box. But it does state that both artists are a part of Twin Box on their info pages.
Can't we just make a circle tag for it?

Why did my totally on topic comment get removed?
It was litterally twin box.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Can't we just make a circle tag for it?

Why did my totally on topic comment get removed?
It was litterally twin box.
Cupcake, a stock photo of two babbies in a cardboard box is not on topic with tagging. It was a cute joke, but irrelevant.

And we don't need a style/circle tag because 1. there's only one Hanahanamaki post on all of Konachan and 2. not all of Sousouman's work is specifically made for his circle.
otaku_emmy said:
A stock photo of two babbies in a cardboard box is not on topic with tagging.
They were twins though :P

emmy said:
Cupcake

?
Shouldn't we have a bikini_bottom tag? Take this one for example, with bikini bottom, without bikini top.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Shouldn't we have a bikini_bottom tag? Take this one for example, with bikini bottom, without bikini top.
Those are basically just panties. Since there are panties that tie at the sides like that.
If only a bikini_bottom is present you can use the tag for bloomers which some sites tag as buruma eg post #271870, and if applicable topless. If the whole bikini is present, then tag bikini; if the character has taken off the top, then tag topless as well. If only wearing a bikini_top, the naked_shirt (which is defined as the complement to topless) tag applies.
Artist tag potato_(sksnabi) move to kkamja?
Kiho said:
If only wearing a bikini_top, the naked_shirt (which is defined as the complement to topless) tag applies.
Nope. A character has to actually be wearing a shirt, most often a dress shirt, for that tag to apply.

And I'll check on your request in a second, Yume.

Edit:
Kiho said:
If only a bikini_bottom is present you can use the tag for bloomers which some sites tag as buruma eg post #271870.
Don't ever do THIS either. It makes no sense. Bikini bottoms are not bloomers, and the post you linked is a girl in a whole gym uniform with bloomers. Those are not a part of a bathing suit. Gym bloomers aren't meant to get wet. They're not even made of the same material as a bikini bottom. (Real world Japanese students don't wear those types of bloomers anymore for obvious reasons, but that's neither here nor there.)

P.S. I did the artist tag for you, Yume. It was only two posts so it wasn't a big deal.

P.P.S. I changed the wiki for "naked shirt" because it made no sense. The "complement" to "topless" would be bottomless, which is a tag we don't even use. Bottomless implies no skirts, pants, shorts, etc. Not no underwear. Same as "topless" implies a character is not wearing a shirt. A girl can be topless AND not wearing a bra. In such a case the tags "topless" AND "no_bra" would be used. Ideally. I've noticed most people aren't doing that and have never done it.

tl;dr "topless" doesn't mean a girl has her tits out, but "naked shirt" DOES mean she has her ass and privates out. So they're not the same.
Emmy, there was a long discussion with multiple users including you as to what would complement bottomless, and naked_shirt was the chosen tag. Let us not just arbitrarily change tag definitions that were approved in this forum, (including by you), without a proper discussion in this forum. BTW Flandre93 recommended that tag. Bottomless also suggests something very very deep, why we settled on naked_shirt

As for buruma, which aliases to bloomers, these typically are made of nylon or polyester and would work quite well as swimwear if worn without underwear. For men they are typically called a speedo and look just like a typical female buruma. This was the swimwear I wore while part of a swim club for several years in my youth and would be a reasonable substitute for bikini_bottom which we currently do not support. We can discuss changing that if you want. But we must discuss it in this forum.

Topless does mean that a girl is not wearing anything from the waist up. she may have her back to the viewer, but her breasts are definitely exposed. even google agrees with that definition.
Bloomers aren't swim wear. I'm not budging on that. The bottom part of a bikini is not a bloomer. Speedos and a Japanese schoolgirl's old fashioned style gym bottoms are two totally and completely different things. You wear panties under bloomers. With the bottom part of a bathing suit, you don't. There's no comparison, so people shouldn't tag topless girls with bikini bottoms on as wearing bloomers. Not ever.

Not to mention the fact that not all bikini bottoms are cut like briefs, which bloomers are.

I can't remember that conversation you're talking about, and the views I expressed today are how I currently feel (with the edited exception of the topless thing).

I don't think we should bother tagging for solo bikini bottoms period. I also think - no, I KNOW - a shit ton of people would start tagging normal string panties as bloomers if they were to use your suggestion. PB may even be CONFUSING bikini bottoms with normal string panties. Lots of people have before on this site.

I'll change how I feel about the topless thing though, having done more research. Even though it doesn't make since for a bra to be considered a top, since it's not.
I agree with your assessment of bikini_bottom, I think somewhere way back in this forum thread that same conclusion was reached, which is why the tag does not exist. I accept you position on bloomers.

However, it was agreed that naked_shirt is the compliment of topless. I don't have time right now to root through the old forum posts to find the discussion thread.
The artist name tag kuroe_(sugarberry) to miyasu_risa. My mistake to create a new tag.
BattlequeenYume said:
The artist name tag kuroe_(sugarberry) to miyasu_risa. My mistake to create a new tag.
Those are two different artists anyways, Yume. :p

We did already have a tag for them though, so I'm changing those couple of posts for you now.
Ugh, I see.
There are too many artist tags!
Thanks for your hard work, Emmy.
Artist tag hundred-jpy to sy4may0?

Artist tag azihurai to ajifurai? We have both.
Are we including 3-wheeled single-seater vehicles (e.g. post #286180) in the motorcycle tag? What about 4-wheeled vehicles of similar design, like ATVs?
minabiStrikesAgain said:
Are we including 3-wheeled single-seater vehicles (e.g. post #286180) in the motorcycle tag? What about 4-wheeled vehicles of similar design, like ATVs?
That has three wheels?
I mean, it could have four? =D

The perspective makes it appear to me that the visible rear wheel is positioned off to the side of the centerline of the vehicle. I took that as an implication of a double-rear-wheeled design because if it lacked a second rear wheel on the opposite side, the vehicle would either fall over (with one front wheel) or at least be cripplingly imbalanced (with two front wheels).
I only tagged it that way because I legit thought it was a motorcycle. I don't see it having more than one wheel in the back, but I guess it could have.

I wouldn't tag ATVs or side-by-sides as "motorcycles", because they're not.

We have to keep in mind that artists, especially ones that focus more on human or humanoid characters, can't be held accountable for inaccurate or improbable vehicle designs.

Uh...let's see...I checked Danbooru to see what tags they used and they have motorcycle too. If that counts for anything.