I say just leave it the way it is, since everyone knows her as horo and it sounds better then holo.
The consensus (2 of 3) among the similar sites to Kona is that it is nora_ardent, with danbooru opting for kanji spelling.
Given that wikipedia often has mis-translations of names it'd be best left as it is.

Everyone calls her horo, I've never seen anyone actually call her holo. If they'd been caught sooner they'd have been changed but I'm not so sure we should be changing them now.
I believe its for those images where the girl is "posing", like in those pics with the beach and the girl with the hat.

EDIT: It seems we're the only ones who use it. None of the other site use it.
squilibob said:
what is the tag soft_beauty for?
A dud, since by now it is probably the majority of the non-explicit or questionable images. No one has used it in years.
sleep and sleeping

Same thing, different tag. I suppose just alias one or the other.
soft_beauty is a Oyashiro-sama tag that no one really uses or knows about. So I say kill it.
squilibob said:
what is the tag soft_beauty for?
I've personally associated it with posts that look pretty, elegant, or beautiful without necessarily also looking hot, sexy, erotic, overly adorable, awesome, cool, etc.

Kinda makes you just sit back and think, "Well, that's just a pic," I guess...Somthing that has a little more artistic thought/effort put into maybe? (That is, a quality vs volume type thing.)

But if no one uses it save for the person who made it, and it's been yeasr since the last usage...*shrug*
sage_holo said:
sleep and sleeping

Same thing, different tag. I suppose just alias one or the other.
Although sleep has more posts I've added the alias as sleep --> sleeping because that makes more sense grammatically speaking.
I'm probably going to start adding tags by character soon. Adding tags like the hair and eye colors and loli, twintails, twins, catgirl etc is going to be a breeze that way. What tags are we lacking en masse that I should be looking out for to add?
Dunno, I never really saw a point to hair/eyes unless it was a non-character or different to their normal appearance.
seifuku, gloves, elbow_gloves dont always get tagged.

And while I remember:
santa_costume (97), santa_outfit (3), santa_hat (68) are tagged christmas so I don't see the need for the costume tags, which are hardly tagged anyway.
new_years: Used only for those "Happy New Year" images. Probably used inconsistently since there's only 14 tags.

karaoke: Six tags; pretty useless.
What is the original tag for? do we really need it, any image thats not part of a anime/manga/game/software/anything it could be a original, right?
It's partly to keep posts being just artist or artist and tagme because that makes them hard to find.
Would you like to find the radioactive-antho without knowing it was by gia?

At least, as far as I can work out. The older mods/users ought to know.
SciFi said:
Dunno, I never really saw a point to hair/eyes unless it was a non-character or different to their normal appearance.
Alright, it's a good thing I asked then. It actually doesn't make sense now I think about it.
Judging by the comments in post #10656 it sounds like soft_beauty came from some image pack Shuugo downloaded.
Today's kill list: new_years, karaoke, soft_beauty
(soft_beauty will take some time, so there will be some time to tag them with anything they need)

New targets:
goggles (20), vespa (12), tree (102)

I know for a fact googles is long neglected, only one tsubasa_reservoir_chronicle has it.
No other vehicle is tagged, why should the yellow moped be?
Oh how neglected tree is, I never knew it existed till I got to post #389.
tree I say keep since we have very little scenery tags.
Cuda007 said:
tree I say keep since we have very little scenery tags.
I agree. I usually use tree when a character is either sitting in or leaning up against a tree. Otherwise I use forest for when the image is set in a forest or there are a bunch of trees.

EDIT: Took care of karaoke and new_years, since those were just quick fixes.

EDIT#2: desu. Only three out of the 20 images actually say "desu" in them, the rest are just pictures of suiseiseki.

Also, internet and meme. Over half of both of these are just duplicates of two different pictures of longcat.
Oyashiro-sama posts are full of doubles, even tripples. parent-child them, keep best quality @ each res.
If you want tree go find the cherry blossom (sakura) posts that should be tagged with it, I've been itching to be able to find them easily.

internet & meme --> longcat where relevant.

The existence of desu doesn't even make sense.

Anyone see the need for swing (12)?
swing can go aswell, but I'll fight to keep tree.
swing seems pretty useless. Eh, desu killed.

Another load of tags to potentially kill:
toilet, mage, helmet, clumsy, missing_image, nightie, sake, clock, art, kotatsu (potentially useful, but not maintained), painting, toast (I have no idea why this exists) and mongler (maybe we should just kill all 4chan related stuff. Not that there is really that much of it though.)

Also, all of the ones I just mentioned have 10 or fewer instances. I'm starting to get the desire to just start automatically killing useless tags that have five or fewer instances, since it's sort of a waste of time waiting around on them. Plus there is usually a reason why there are only a few instances of most of these tags.
sage_holo said:
swing seems pretty useless. Eh, desu killed.

Another load of tags to potentially kill:
toilet, mage, helmet, clumsy, missing_image, nightie, sake, clock, art, kotatsu (potentially useful, but not maintained), painting, toast (I have no idea why this exists) and mongler (maybe we should just kill all 4chan related stuff. Not that there is really that much of it though.)
I agree with all of those. How about tube, thumbs_up, pillow, carrot, mittens, and robot?
Lol, I was just planning to kill thumbs_up, since 90% of them are Lucky Star.
Cuda007 said:
What is the original tag for? do we really need it, any image thats not part of a anime/manga/game/software/anything it could be a original, right?
Was that a pun or something? In any case, I vote for keeping the original tag. It's easy to find out if it's an original or not. Instead of wasting time going back to see what's not tagged with a source or character, we should go for the future images.
Xtea said:
I agree with all of those. How about tube, thumbs_up, pillow, carrot, mittens, and robot?
Yeah, those sound like excellent candidates as well. I was going to say keep robot, but most of them are tagged with mecha anyways so it's a somewhat redundant tag. Speaking of carrot, do you think we should just merge all food items to just food? I'm going to look around and see what other edible tags I can find.
carrot --> food
mittens --> gloves
robot --> mecha, mechagirl, mecha_musume or whatever is relevent

You can add: priest (14), high_priestess (2), priestess (2) unless it is found they are supposed to be character tags.

I still think techgirl --> mechagirl and mecha_musume; with mechagirl being those like strike witches (unknown characters) where the machine/tech and human are separate, and mecha_musume being those like post #70053.
SciFi said:
carrot --> food
As in tag implication?

robot --> mecha, mechagirl, mecha_musume or whatever is relevent
What are you proposing here?

You can add: priest (14), high_priestess (2), priestess (2) unless it is found they are supposed to be character tags.
These are supposed to be character classes in some RPG.
I still think techgirl --> mechagirl and mecha_musume; with mechagirl being those like strike witches (unknown characters) where the machine/tech and human are separate, and mecha_musume being those like post #70053.
Wrong. techgirl != mechagirl = mecha_musume != strike witches != cyborgs.
I changed mecha_musume posts to mechagirl. These tags are fine as they are.
Sorry, x --> y is for change x to y. With robot they aren't all the same, some are mecha, some are other things.

I know strike witches aren't mecha_musume or cyborg, but I dont know any other suitable one to use for the machine being separate to the girl.
The reassign was based on content, mechagirl is full of images where the girls are separate to the machine, some even look like just armour. But if you made the tag that was for girls that are fused to machine into mechagirl then a lot are going to need to need retagged.