Caid said:
The password for Cade isn't working again. Didn't work for Kade either. I'm going to run out of ''cade'' variations soon...
Did you use the same password you had before by any chance? Or try to reset before downtime?
Nope. Haven't done either.
Thank you once again. Sorry for bothering you twice with this.
I would like someone to tell me: why pictures passionate got deleted from my fav's? I'm often find that picture i add some time ago (the more time back the often) are getting unmarked as my favorites. Is there any limit to fav's or something? I'm using Firefox 8, but the problem occured on any other browser.

Thx.
If I remeber correctly Chrome have problems with favoring images. There shouldn't be any problem on FF however. There is no limit on how many favs you have.
If you fav a image that's deleted gets deleted from your fav's aswell. Unless the images are still up on the site but are only deleted from your fav list.
They are still on the site. They also have the same tags, nothing change to them except i randomly loose them from my fav's :/
It depends on WHEN you favorited them as well (not just the posting date of the image itself). Recall that Konachan sometimes has outages and needs to be recovered from a back-up or something similar every now and then.

Is your problem only noticeable after an outage here, or is it consistent and sporadic all the time? The last outage we had was cause by errors inherent to Konachan's backend software (data corruption until server re-boot, as if the RAM was being mismanaged).
StahnAileron said:
It depends on WHEN you favorited them as well (not just the posting date of the image itself). Recall that Konachan sometimes has outages and needs to be recovered from a back-up or something similar every now and then.

Is your problem only noticeable after an outage here, or is it consistent and sporadic all the time? The last outage we had was cause by errors inherent to Konachan's backend software (data corruption until server re-boot, as if the RAM was being mismanaged).
Second, It happens randomly. I personally doubt that this is linked to backup recovery because it applies only to the "older" pictures (as i mentioned the older pic = the more frequency). It's nothing serious because i store all my fav's on PC but its annoying that i added something to fav's and notice over some time that it's gone :P.
I think there's a minor glitch with exceptionally old data. I have problems editing comments past a certain point (the edits don't reflect on display, but are still saved. I can still delete the comments, however.)

Shuugo's current dealing with some family-related business right now for a couple days. He's still available, but won't be near a PC to do any real admin work. I'll let me know about this once he's near a PC again.
@shuugo
I reset my password yesterday cause I was getting the "incorrect password" message. But I'm not receiving any password reset emails from Kona as I did before.
It's "opai" ~thanks
Shit! You too? You're the second person to have this password problem. (Other person contact us via IM.)

BTW, for anyone with extensive password issues, please use the email instead of generating another account if you can help. You can use the email listed on the Terms of Service page. I'm aware it's not in an obvious location. I'll place that contact point in the first message of this thread for future reference.
StahnAileron said:
Shit! You too? ...
I was able to log in again yesterday evening around 9pm [UTC +1]. God later told me, he restarted the server at some point.
StahnAileron said:
Shit! You too? You're the second person to have this password problem. (Other person contact us via IM.)

BTW, for anyone with extensive password issues, please use the email instead of generating another account if you can help. You can use the email listed on the Terms of Service page. I'm aware it's not in an obvious location. I'll place that contact point in the first message of this thread for future reference.
There's a contact link in the homepage too.
I have a problem with my account "C22". When I try to login I get the "Access Denied" or wrongpassword, I had previously reset but doesn't work anymore and I'm not receiving any password reset email. My browser is Google Chrome, I have days with this problem! I try sending a email message but didn't work.

*FACEPALM*

What part of:

StahnAileron said:
...was so hard to understand? *sigh*

Anyway, your IP addresses on record between the two accounts do not currently match. Please email the Admin:

• info(at)hanyuu.net
...to verify your identity. (Fastest would be be to send the email with the email address you have on record with the older account.) Be sure to properly title the subject line.
I read that but didn't work ! D; the link opened me outlook 2007 so I wrote the message but I can't send it ( I can't understand english 100%)
Because your default application for mailto is still the Windows default.
Copy it into whatever site or program you normally use rather than using the link.
Thank you so much, it worked!!
When I post

128892 animal_ears dress fang horo red_eyes spice_and_wolf tagme

Has a painted lines that the original image doest'n have it. I try two times but anyway still there but in a diferent position. My Browser is MozillaFirefox 10.0.2

PS:My english is too bad. Sorry
They aren't painted. That's the result of data corruption or loss.
It happens maybe once every other month.
SciFi said:
They aren't painted. That's the result of data corruption or loss.
It happens maybe once every other month.
So Its normal? I only erase the post?
Yup. If you hadn't a mod would have deleted it anyway
Hmm.. I'm getting 502 Bad Gateway error when trying to follow the link encoded in the QR code on image posts. Is that feature working?
I think the QR broke before. Shuugo may or may not have fixed it. I do recall him mentioing a problem with it a few weeks ago... I'll let him know.

EDIT: Okay, yeah. It's STILL broke.
Compatibility issue due to the OS update during the server move. No ETA on a fix though.
Hello! Just started and I was wondering how do I change my avatar? I looked it up in setting and my profile couldn't figure it out AWESOME SITE Willlyjo
Willyjojo said:
Hello! Just started and I was wondering how do I change my avatar? I looked it up in setting and my profile couldn't figure it out AWESOME SITE Willlyjo
Look around....if that's too hard, the internet place is not for you.
Is something wrong with the "similar" engine? Because I tried searching for some images that I'm 99% sure I saw in konachan before and the images are either in the database of deleted posts or in the search engine.

I'm using Chrome but the same happens with IE.
That engine is ran on another site, Oreno.Imouto.org. If there are significant problems with it, check that site.

If you want further help here, please specify the image you are trying to look up.