Shuugo said:
Problem with 1280x720, is that I can already see it coming, a flood of screenshots of anime
Now that you mention it there is no specific upload rule that says no screenshots.
rargy said:
Now that you mention it there is no specific upload rule that says no screenshots.
lol! Well if want to get in to specifics

There is no rule that says the images have to be anime. ^^

So you know what that means everyone. you can upload any image you want with no worries. ^^
GreenHorn said:
lol! Well if want to get in to specifics

There is no rule that says the images have to be anime. ^^

So you know what that means everyone. you can upload any image you want with no worries. ^^
LoL *points to site logo* I THINK that MIGHT imply some sort of requirement, but I could be wrong...^_~
Change the link colour when it is a quote

blockquote a:link{
color:#2222dd}
blockquote a:hover{
color:#dd2222}

These are more visible than pink-grey, and it would be a very quick task.

-------------------------------------------
Screenshots are usually low quality, so they get killed on that.
-------------
I killed a post for being the wrong demographic just today. This is Konachan, not wallpapers.com
After looking at some recent questionable quality scan uploads-

Requirement for scans to be:

A) cleaned before posting (color smoothing, image sharpening, etc.)

and/or

B) Of significantly hi-resolution that a downscale would help eliminate most (if not all) of the problem in the image, or would allow easier editing of the image to provide a better looking version.

Or something...I just think we need some ground rules for Scans (unless they just get banned outright for some reason.)
Konachan definitely needs to raise the hourly post cap. 3 per hour seems a bit.. drastic, shall we say?
Mukyuu said:
Konachan definitely needs to raise the hourly post cap. 3 per hour seems a bit.. drastic, shall we say?
Set in stone not changing.
forum #429
Cuda007 said:
Set in stone not changing.
Hmm.

Shuugo said:
I guess bumping to 5 wouldn't be much of a drama, will change it on next maintenance, and leave it on a trial period and see how it works out.
Oh! I found a good way to improve KonaKona!!! :D

Get rid of SciFi~ >:3

/joke + banned
Who or what is SchiFi?

As for getting rid of Sci, that is harder than getting rid of all daleks.
rargy said:
Hmm.
Hmm I missed that, but their still only going to get 2 more comments.

And once they get it, they'll complain they want more. -_-
When Patchouli's task status frame appears, the area it covers plus the lateral areas is unreachable to mouse clicks (that means, it is not possible to click on a link)[*]. So, It would be good to be able to click on links or, click on Patchouli to make the frame disappear.

[*] reproducible on Chrome 5.0.342.9 and Konqueror 4.4.69
korokun said:
So, It would be good to be able to click on links or, click on Patchouli to make the frame disappear.
I agree with this~
Well when Patchy is on, I/you/we can click on tags ^^
But ya... I agree.... or just make that thing dissapear faster ^^
Are talking about the girl that pop ups when you change or post something? If so then yes make that go away.
Cuda007 said:
Are talking about the girl that pop ups when you change or post something? If so then yes make that go away.
No, do not make that go away. It's proof that KonaKona is Touhouatish a bit =D Just make the links clickable when that's on =/
So that is what your talking about, I so out of it right now( Long story) and I don't mean take it away, since it does let me know what I did happens, but either make it shorter and let us click links when its up.
Just do what I did, use Stylish.
Being unable to click is a symptom of how the browser deals with a div floating above links.

I'm not sure there is a way other than make her smaller or use javascript to insert her into the top of the post area and then remove her after a set time.
I read the CSS. I think that using two blocks might suffice to have a thinner div:

~invisible block
position: fixed
left: 50%
top: 0

~visible block (child)
position: absolute
left: -#{frame.width/2}px
width: #{frame.width}
What about just having her appear next to the tag editing area? I know the page refreshes automatically to show the changes (I kinda wish it didn't, or at least scrolled you back down to the editing area after the refresh), but does she need to show up dead center, floating like that?

Actually, is it possible to JUST have the tag list refresh WITHOUT refreshing the whole page when you commit a tag edit?
StahnAileron said:
Actually, is it possible to JUST have the tag list refresh WITHOUT refreshing the whole page when you commit a tag edit?
Just like a chat... no I don't think that would be possible...
In theory you could do it without a refresh, but I don't know if the framework can handle it.
It would require all sorts of coding changes and testing for function and security.
SciFi said:
In theory you could do it without a refresh, but I don't know if the framework can handle it.
It would require all sorts of coding changes and testing for function and security.
And that is just a pain in the ass... come on guys, what's so annoying in refing your page? You'll get used to it... no... you MUST get used to it ^^
korokun said:
I read the CSS. I think that using two blocks might suffice to have a thinner div:

~invisible block
position: fixed
left: 50%
top: 0

~visible block (child)
position: absolute
left: -#{frame.width/2}px
width: #{frame.width}
Not that I use it, but last time I tested my local stuff with IE, it couldn't display position:fixed correctly.
StahnAileron said:
What about just having her appear next to the tag editing area? I know the page refreshes automatically to show the changes (I kinda wish it didn't, or at least scrolled you back down to the editing area after the refresh), but does she need to show up dead center, floating like that?

Not really because since the image is a tag-generated filename, the URL changes.
Any chance a RATIO meta-tag can be added?

I was thinking as syntax it could be:

RATIO/ASPECT:[width].[height] (i.e. ratio:16.10 or aspect:4.3)

I'd figure searching for a particular aspect ratio with a RATIO meta-tag would be easier than having to run through each resolution manually with the WIDTH/HEIGHT meta-tags.
If possible, a comment preview button would be helpful.
sry for my english

if its posible, it was cool:
program witch change desktop wallpaper from this page every x min. search criterium: tag

example:
desktop fusion pro can change wallpaper from flickr.com and vladstudio.com
You can get programs that do that from a folder, and Windows 7 has it built in too. They are far better than any that goes to a website, not just in terms of security but also because they work offline.
StahnAileron said:
Any chance a RATIO meta-tag can be added?

I was thinking as syntax it could be:

RATIO/ASPECT:[width].[height] (i.e. ratio:16.10 or aspect:4.3)

I'd figure searching for a particular aspect ratio with a RATIO meta-tag would be easier than having to run through each resolution manually with the WIDTH/HEIGHT meta-tags.
I've been wanting to do this for a while already. I'll look into it.

rargy said:
If possible, a comment preview button would be helpful.
There isn't much styling on comments, not sure if it would be worth the time. I'll look into it though.