Shuugo said:
rargy said:
If possible, a comment preview button would be helpful.
There isn't much styling on comments, not sure if it would be worth the time. I'll look into it though.
That is true...but it'd be nice to have if we intend on putting in links or Spoilers in a comment. At least that way we can be sure they come out right, instead of having to edit the comment after the fact if we screw up syntax or what-not.

Also, I personally find it easier to correct my mistakes (be it grammatical or spelling) while reading my stuff in rendered HTML rather than in the text box, so preview helps me a lot.
Shuugo, concerning the formatting scheme/code used here for comments, forums, and the wiki, is there a tag for marking sections of text to not be processed and just be rendered JUST as straight text? (That is, without the mark-up?)

I'm asking since I'm having problems building the "Formatting" section of the FAQ I was working. (Part of the reason I haven't touch that thread in a while.)

I can't readily show examples since I have no clear cut way or showing the code usage, short of taking a screenshot and posting a link to the image.

APPEND
Concerning my Wiki comment in forum #2699:
Text
Say, Shuugo, any chance for RSS feeds for the Forum and/or Comments sections?
Very unlikely, will add to the list anyway
Google Chrome should support this?
Deafboy91 said:
Google Chrome should support this?
?
Actually, what is your current plan for implementing changes/improvements to Konachan? I know you're looking into things, but no ETA on some of the things mentioned here? What's got priority for implementation first? Just curious...I wanna know what we should be looking forward to ^_^
Shuugo said:
?
I mean this website could work with Firefox, IE, and etc. But Google Chrome (browser owned by Google) should add?
Deafboy91 said:
I mean this website could work with Firefox, IE, and etc. But Google Chrome (browser owned by Google) should add?
I think he mean the home page where you have the browser list that this site supports.
What is the point? if it works in Firefox you can just about guarantee it works in everything but IE.
And I know it works in IE8, so...
Actually, what is your current plan for implementing changes/improvements to Konachan? I know you're looking into things, but no ETA on some of the things mentioned here? What's got priority for implementation first? Just curious...I wanna know what we should be looking forward to ^_^
Depends on the content of what airs in TBS in 12 hours I might be in the mood to do something this weekend or not D:
umm, well i think u can look at the forum on the www.cameralens.com

their forum is very discipline and their layout was very nice,

anyway just visit it, its a nice forum but its toooo strict and the admins are very creepy,,

but most of it, its layout nice
I disagree. Changing the aspects will only make Kona worse.
I for one think that Konachan's layout is perfect the way it is. A nice dark theme~ If it were any different, my eyes would hurt (especially if it's a light color).
Tensa said:
I disagree. Changing the aspects will only make Kona worse.
I for one think that Konachan's layout is perfect the way it is. A nice dark theme~ If it were any different, my eyes would hurt (especially if it's a light color).
well im just suggesting :)
O I just noticed 'Tenshi' being the new Konachan representative.

=And I'm also one of the persons who loves the dark theme. I write kinda large emails these days (varying from 5,000 to 10,000 words) which takes me about 1 hour. But after 1 hour of writing, and staring at hotmail's white background, my eyes are about to burst. =

Sometimes I think a more wide range of options in pasting can be nice. (Like showing images and the likes), But it puts more and more strain on the server, and we wouldn't want to see Konachan getting hurt ;).
Artwork said:
O I just noticed 'Tenshi' being the new Konachan representative.
I just noticed that now XD Shuugo can you change the in-Kona logo as well? :3 To Tenshi that is XD
lol Btw what the Japanese say? Anime wallpapers, Konachan...?
Cuda007 said:
Anime Wallpapers
アニメ 壁紙
Cuda007 said:
Konachan -> then below: Anime Wallpapers

I love you Shuugo~ <3 (not romantically XD)
What I thought.

Note to self: if I ever am able to fix GTA SA, need to update the Kona paint job I did.
Say, Shuugo, what ARE the dimensions you use for the Konachan Logo(s)? You still interested in doing a rotating logo scheme?
StahnAileron said:
Say, Shuugo, what ARE the dimensions you use for the Konachan Logo(s)? You still interested in doing a rotating logo scheme?
Kanade is just perfect, why change it D:, unless you have a cuter Kanade.

I just changed the header layout to fit the new header image, so it's not fixed dimensions anyway. Some images are very difficult to fit in such a small space.
Are you going to change to home page logo?
@CUDA: Both the main page and the site have changed. You have to force a cache refresh.

@Shuugo:

Does the header auto-resize itself to whatever image you set it to use then? Or do you have to set it manually?

I'm perfectly fine with Kanade...Though personally, I think the text needs a little more work: little too plain if you ask me.

Though I think an Azunyan would complement Kanade well if you're going for cute as a general theme for the logo. ^_^

Was this what you were talking about when I asked what you had planned for updates? ^_^
How about making this the normal login page D:

I disagree with Azu-nyan D: She's older... Tenshi is the new idol of the net! >:D
LoL I think that was just for us junkies from the AB! thread. ^_^; Not sure how well that would fly for the masses there. Probably just confuse them, but who knows? ^_~

She may be older (in terms of how long she's been around), but you can't deny that Azunyan is cute...Or the Amae_Koromo.
Oh so you don't like Tenshi? You like Azu-nyan over Tenshi?? Blasphemy! You traitor! *takes out garlic and onions* Shooo! Shooo!
*Ita!* I never said I liked Azunyan OVER Kanade, now did I? Kanade's a bit better, since not only is she cute, she can also kick your (and my) ass!

• Hug the Kanade
  • Pet the Koromo
  • Feed the Azunyan
Death by Moe...

Oh, and I can definitely see Shuugo using misaka_mikoto as a mascot too. (Hmm...A Mikoto logo does open up possibilites for livening up the text...)
StahnAileron said:
@CUDA: Both the main page and the site have changed. You have to force a cache refresh.
heh..heh. if only I remember how to do that in chrome again...