I had a dream...
Not to be confused with Martin Luther King Jr.'s speech, but have you ever woke up from a dream, confused as anything, aroused, terrified, or just plain dumbfounded? Like being the left eye ball of some tropical bird, or going back in time to meet Picasso in a 70's disco stage.

Feel free to share you craziest, funniest, weirdest dream you've had so far, and don't feel limited to 1 dream, share as many as you want!

I'll go first, this one I had when I was a kid, but I was flung into the air from somewhere and I landed on a pirate ship, like the ones you see in Crash Bandicoot 3 in the mission you control Coco on a jet ski, but upon slamming on deck I remember yelling "CRASH!" as if he had something to do with it. I would classify it as a cool but weird dream for me anyway.
I remember a dream in which I was camping in the wild, and in the night I got eaten by wolves. Been fascinated by wolves since then.

These days I have more.. pleasant dreams. About .. love..
Black_Rock_Shooter said:
...have you ever woke up from a dream... ...aroused?
I could write a book. Back when I slept on my 20 minute nap cycle I could more or less control my dreams, you can rest assured I woke up aroused from many many instances of various lesbian orgies. Dreamland is a happy place for me. Or... was. Since I got on a normal sleep schedule I've lost a lot of my control over dreams. They're fairly often dominated by perversion still, though I've had nightmares recently that just downright terrified me. Most often these nightmares involve me meeting people from the internet irl. They tend to make little sense... I remember I met Sci (the person) in some sort of fancy academy I went to for some reason and some weird stuff happened.
Dream 1
=========================

Dream 2

Dream 3

I haven't dreamt in a long time though. The closest thing to dreams I have now are short nightmares that last under 10 seconds and chain reoccuring memories of a friend, that I can't stop "recalling".

:>

MOD (SA): Edited for aesthetics.
Changed the formatting so it's easier to skim the thread.
Dont know about you but i cant recall my dreams. i know i had them, i have a general idea what the dream was, but whenever i try to remember it its just not there.
Do night terrors count as dreams? Until a few months ago I used to have night terrors where this little girl (kinda looked like Alma from FEAR) would stand by my bed and stare at me while everything in my room would shake as if there was an earthquake. Also, I was paralyzed through all this.

I sort of miss those.
My dreams normaly be when I find myself in deep slumber and floating around or some random dream I will have no memory of the next day. Heck I don't even remember what dream I had last night.

Though more awesome dreams I have is when it's deja vu from the future. I mean you dream about something and then it happens in reality. Though it gets more and more rarely for me.

I havn't any nightmares since I were a small kid, and wet dreams are uncommon for my part.
@Kisumi: That didn't surprise me at all XD
@Suzu: Very strange, but dreams tend to be that way, had a couple myself that I wake up thinking "The fuck?"
@Cipichan: I always hate it when that happens! I've really awesome dreams and forgotten them when I woke up T_T
@Cade: Seeing a girl that looked like Alma watching me would probably induce soiled pants.

I had a dream once, semi recently, about meeting some people from Kona, if I recall correctly, Sci, Murzac, someone I thought to be Stahn, and my catgirl was there. We were in a large, but rather empty room, doing nothing, I think I was under a chair...

Another dream reminded me of the movie Inception, I was in a dream, within a dream...
Cipichan said:
Dont know about you but i cant recall my dreams. i know i had them, i have a general idea what the dream was, but whenever i try to remember it its just not there.
Sometimes people that want to remember or control their dreams, recount them to themselves as they wake up. Since the dreams are still fresh in their memory some people find them easier to recall, then.

In Psychology 101 we were asked to keep a "dream journal" for 1-2 weeks just as a part of the course.

It just takes practice, like anything.
I can't remember most of my dreams that I want to, even two seconds after waking up. Lately I've been having a bunch of extremely realistic dreams. So realistic that it takes like five hours after I've woken up to realize I didn't get/buy something, so I don't really have it. Or that I didn't really do that.
Here are some old dreams I remember (more or less nightmares, but I was six then)
Quite a few of my young nightmares involved toilets or vacuums, don't ask why. (still trying to find out myself)
my oldest interesting nightmare I remember

The nightmare that the last dream switched to(same night)

another dream I still remember
kisumi said:
...Most often these nightmares involve me meeting people from the internet irl...
Speaking of which
A quite recent dream
I know this is superstitious but I'm intressted if someone have heard it or similar to it, that if you speak about your nightmare to someone it will happen in reality.
Never heard about it, and I find it extremely unlikely. Especially since there are some wacky dreams out there.
example
Curse my goddamn memory, why can you remember stuff like that from many years ago but forget everything important?!
FoliFF said:
I know this is superstitious but I'm intressted if someone have heard it or similar to it, that if you speak about your nightmare to someone it will happen in reality.
So...

In all seriousness, that's the first time I've heard that.

( However, after a lifetime of not giving a damn whether I share mine or not, I can confirm that statement is not true. ;P )
I can usually control my dreams for around 15ish minutes while I finally fall into a deeper sleep, and also have a lot of day-dreams with one I'm trying to make a semi-story of.

Anyway, one of the dreams I remember was having needles put into me like acupuncture. Woke up and it was realistic enough that it felt like it actually happened.

Then another was based off one of those stories (or tv episodes) of a person dying (me), on the life or death out of body spirit, with several weird creatures and humanoids urging me in one direction or another, mainly towards the death part of course. Though I meet this girl that I eventually rescue from that limbo while becoming alive again. Of course I slimed the whole thing down here.

My latest was from an observational 3rd person dream like I was watching something. There was this curse that if you sit on something, you had to meet certain requirements which are all different with the only common final requirement being another person has to grab your hand and pull you off. Also the curse spreads by just simply being near other people like an airborne virus so it gets a bit weird. The dream stopped before getting that far though but I kinda like the concept.

Also Kisumi I would be wondering if I was one of those people in your nightmare(s)
Childhood Reoccuring Nightmare

Reoccuring Theme of Nightmares I have Today...

Most Memorable Good Dream
Ooo, what about anime related dreams? I've had very few of those...but my most memorable one, was rather short, but of course taking up all night, but I didn't care.

I seemed to be at the lower part of a highway, like over the railing, down a slight hill, but I could look up and see the guard rail. Anyway, it just kinda start with my beloved master Ika musume was skipping just above me next to the railing, and I called out to her "Hey, where are you going Ika-chan?" and she just continued to skip as I followed below. It ended there, and I was thoroughly depressed...

Ever since that dream, I've been trying to force another dream with her in it, I just hope is doesn't turn out horribly messed up...
Actually I do remember a recent anime related dream.

anime related dream (Warning: spoiler for Tiger and Bunny included)

I've had a bunch other anime-related dreams. Character's will often just pop up, and sometimes, I'll actually be playing the role of one of these characters. It's never all that coherent, though, like the dream sorta goes ADD on me.
Never had any anime related dreams. Up until recently I used to watch a lot, though.

Not so much now.
I once had a dream I was a sock. :/
I also recall an odd dream I had once. i was standing in a lake,but the lake was very bright and shiny. I could see some green shiny stones at the bottom. I picked on up and it started to glow. Next thing I knew, there were a whole bunch of monster like things with tentacles grabbing my ankles. That's all I remember right now besides a cave.
And... you got used?
Though for a person with a foot fetish, that dream would be heaven.
Artwork said:
And... you got used?
Though for a person with a foot fetish, that dream would be heaven.
Yeah, I was on some random persons foot. I wonder if my cat was sitting on my face during that dream.
i once remember dreaming about boarding public transit to meet a friend at a skating rink. when i arrived i was in the driver seat of my car int he parking lot. i shut off the engine then stepped out of the car. i closed the door then realized the door i just closed was the rear right side passenger door. the car and I were IN the skating rink.

i stood there for a few seconds with a raised eye brow while skiers sped past me on the ice, then woke up.
My dreams are sometimes sad, depressing, Frighting, or just sometimes plain heart-breaking, like the one I just had yesterday. Yesterday's Dream

I felt guilt after that dream, we used to have a dog a year ago, I didn't let him in my room or anything, I was a little bitch and just ran away from him, he died in December than, we came home, and he was laying there, still, with his eyes closed. I felt a cold sting Once I found out he was dead, The way I treated him...How Idiotic am I?
JJK said:
I've been having a bunch of extremely realistic dreams. So realistic that it takes like five hours after I've woken up to realize I didn't get/buy something, so I don't really have it. Or that I didn't really do that.
Reminds me of a dream a (really) long time ago. Like over 10 years ago I would have 1 -1.5 hours to myself in the mornings before heading to school, everyone else would have already left and I had time to kill while waiting for the bus ( which stopped right in front of the house ).

Dream

Edit: no idea why the spoiler tags don't work whenever I use them. =_=
i just remembered another dream i used to have from time to time. not sure if this counts as a recurring dream but the theme seems to be recursive.

I dont remember how or why but i'd be in some sort of hopeless situation. usually some kind of a conflict. my legs wont move and everything hurts, it's hard to breath too. there'd be lots of dust or smoke in the air and maybe burning things in the distance too. I'd usually be sitting behind something or sitting in a ditch of some kind. I don't know why but i need to fight i'm supposed to be fighting something, but at this point i cannot fight anymore. either i've lost my weapon, or i'm out of ammunition or i'm simply so broken by this point my body wont move. The times where i can move i claw at the dirt and pull myself towards the threat, otherwise i sit there and wait for the threat to come to me. Every time though the result is the same, i will at the moment it is within arms reach start clawing at it, punching, kicking if possible. tearing chunks of flesh or whatever it happens to be made out of off of it with my bare hands or clubbing it with what ever was left of my weapon. but in the end i barely damage it at all and it just puts a sword, or some kind of spike through my chest and i hang there for a while. by that point i'm suffocating from collapsed lungs or something, and i just hang or lie there and wait till i wake up. It'd always take some time before i do though, so i'd hang there and try to yell or scream but it never comes out and all i can feel is that pain. strangely enough it never feels like i'm screaming or yelling because of the pain. There's never anyone else in the scene but it seems like i try to yell at someone.

the last time i had this dream was about 5-6 months ago. it was a fairly common dream for me for the past 5 years or so. it would come up about 3-4 times a month.

on a more light hearted note spoiler
Somehow I feel envious of you guy which can dream such detail... Like I said before I rarely dream anymore, the "dream" I often have now is that I'm floating in dark space or something like that.
i had a dream were i was runing from kisumi becus she bit my arm
sùzù said:
Dream

Edit: no idea why the spoiler tags don't work whenever I use them. =_=
When there's space between paragraphs, you have to put a space there, that way there's a character filling the spot. (Thank Stahn and the old RP thread for that one)
I had one last night, now it was a strange one, because I have not had a long dream in a good while.
It started out I was at GameStop, it looked as if they were rearranging stuff, but there were still customers about and what not, and there was this girl with me, now she is from this site, the real person, even though I don't know her real name or what she looks like, my mind put a body and sort of a face, which was obscured by her hair. She was shorter than me, but about a head (I'm 5'10) light brown hair that extended just a little longer than her shoulders and she had a small frame. We had been talking about something, then she turned then subject and started to tell me something, I couldn't really here her to well, but I waited and tried to make it out. She had stood close to me, as if to make a point, but I apologized and told her I didn't hear her. She held my arm and told me she loved me. I was stunned, I stood in silence for a moment, before asking her why.But she said "I can't, because she loves you too, alot." and I asked who is the other, but she didn't answer, and I was put in another dream.(I won't be disclosing who the girl was).
I was at a house with Shinji/Ryu(NukeTheNoobs), it was dimly lit if at all, and it looks like it was going to rain, when I looked out the window in the distance just in time to see a tornado disappear, I tell him to look quickly, but it's too late. I check out another window to see 2 random people walking over while the tornado puts down again now more than half a football field away.

And that's pretty much it.
I say the first part of my dream was...surprising, even though I don't know why that person was in there to say that, but the thought of someone actually saying that to me, is interesting.

The secound part...maybe I wanted Shinji to get taken by the tornado. XD (@Nuke: love you buddy!)
sounds like you had a fun night
ya i had a dream and i was running down a hall and i stoped and there was three doors and everyone had a differint person on it and just as i opened one i woke up
I have this recurring dream where I am walking underwater, not on the floor of the ocean or lake or whatever the body of water is, and there are no no signs of life of any kind. However there is a massive dark shadow that passes overhead or around, circling like a shark, and coming almost close enough to see what this ominous shadow is. Just before waking I find myself inside a gargantuan maw from behind. It is... Strange.