And now he's dead. Because of how he lived.
He achieved immortality because of how he lived. His life will go on through the millions he's made an impact on while we vanish from history.
Okay Cade. You win.
Had a dream where I was part of a bunch of tomb raiders I guess (Not the Lara Croft kind). We were in some kind of temple or castle or something and one impatient looter among many ended up triggering a trap that made it rain down iron spikes from the ceiling. I somehow survived the onslaught for the first few seconds before finding adequate cover, but what I found weird was how long the javelins kept raining down and the speed in which they were falling as if shot out through a cannon. I know ancient cultures are creative with traps but that just went beyond my suspension of disbelief.
So I don't know what the fuck's wrong with my brain, but whenever I have a sex dream I'm a guy (with a great dick) and I'm fucking chicks who aren't in to it (or who have no presence of mind). It's getting annoying.

This morning I had a dream that I was going through someplace just fucking different chicks I came across. In public spaces. Like I was testing them out while other people gauged my interest.

They had bodies (that felt rather good to penetrate) that weren't actually organically human. Kinda like...things made to look and feel like real women. They could move too; they weren't stiff or doll like. They did just stand in place though. Anyway, I fucked several of 'em. Forced one down to the ground and hit it from the back. She had a fat ass and thighs.

Then at the end of the dream I was a girl again (I think?) and I was getting shit tons of free designer swag and I ran in to Tony Revolori in a big, fancy, artisanal indoor market/grocer type place.
I'm clearly influencing your subconscious.
I wanna have a normal sex dream though. One where I have a vagina and I'm the one getting slam jammed.

Oh, I remembered another part of the dream. I had my cock out and I was prodding one girl's face with it until I finally grabbed her by either side of her head and slid (more like shoved) the whole thing down her throat.

Again, she didn't care either way. Pretty vacant expressions on all these lasses. I don't think they had the ability for thought, expression, etc.

I even go down on women in my dreams, which is weird because I don't even like (looking at or thinking about) cunnilingus.
You're slowly turning into free night!
I've never hurt anyone sexually in a dream. I'm just rapey. I once raped an orc, but this was as a female. It was a dude orc with a huge peen, as orcs are known to have. I sometimes touch men erotically in dreams when they don't want me to.

But nah, I've never been straight up violent with it.

Edit: I remember part of a dream I had a long time ago. I was me, pretty much. I was...a sort of handler/boss of this girl. She was very shapely. She was an assassin/spy type of character. But this was in the future, so she wore a black, skintight bodysuit. It was a leathery looking material with panels that looked to be made of carbon fiber. It was night, and she had just completed a mission. I had rejoined with her outside, and was showing her off to the client like she was some kind of...show dog or sex slave. I was standing behind her and running my hands along the curves of her hips and breasts. My face was nuzzled in to her neck. She didn't like this, and was visibly wincing.
otaku_emmy said:
I've never hurt anyone sexually in a dream. I'm just rapey.
Isn't that a contradiction? By raping someone you are sexually hurting them.
Agos said:
Isn't that a contradiction? By raping someone you are sexually hurting them.
Nah, I didn't. They weren't in pain.
Had a series of weird dreams. First I was in this saving the world bullshit where the final final boss is always someone else with a completely different agenda, apparently.

Then I was walking, walking and walking for so long, that I suddenly collapsed at the entrance of a really large basement or something. People pulled me in, and changed my bandaids cause of them wearing out, but since they didn't change all of them, I didn't get the set bonus.

After which the scene changes to a cartoonish basketball game on a podium where this basketball superstar starts doing some impossible moves, and ending it by flinging the ball into the crowd, jumping into it, grabbing a girl and flicking her nipple to make her boobs bounce the ball into the basket 50m high.
I had a dream about Shädman this morning which, compared to the dreams I've been having all week, was surprisingly normal.

I just thought it was weird that I'd be dreaming about him at all. Makes you wonder about your own mind.
I had a dream that I got viciously stabbed in the right jugular, which caused me to react to the stabbing in real life. I pushed my shoulder up and tucked my head down. My heart was beating really fast and hard too. It was awful.
I had a dream that I was cleaning out the attic to my house; it was dusty with very little room for movement. There wasn't much up there, except for some dusty boxes. I had a friend with me to help out, but they didn't do much but stand around. Moments later, a strange man in a black suit with black hair, and sunglasses, waltzed up the attic entryway. He saw me and my friend but didn't pay any mind to us. Instead, the man walked right past me and opened up a secret entryway to another attic that was hidden above the attic I was cleaning. The man walked up into the hidden attic and rummaged around. I followed him out of curiosity, then became overwhelmed by a sense of fear, and immediately rushed back down to the original attic. Soon after, the man came down with something in his arms; it was wrapped-up in a raincoat and I could only see the bit that hung out of the bottom. There was a child's shoe worn by the leathery leg of what I assumed to be a mummified young girl. I freaked out at the sight and tried to back away, but the attic was too enclosed, so I backed into a wall. The man just walked up to me and handed over the mummified corpse. I declined the offer, but the man in the suit had vanished.
I was then in a house built around a large tree and the mummified girl was standing in front of me. My entire family stood around the tree, the creepy-corpse-girl, and me as they encouraged me to "capture her before she escaped." I was still disgusted and firghtened by this girl, but I knew I had to prevent her from leaving wherever we were. The girl didn't spare any time before she took off around the tree counter-clockwise. Naturally, I chased after her, but she was faster than I. It felt strange chasing after this gross-creepy-mummy corpse-thing until my family around me started screaming for me to "come back." I didn't know what they meant by that until I heard someone say "he (being me) disappeared." I immediately thought I was being spirited away by this mummified girl and decided to run around the tree the other way. I thought I'd be able to catch her as well as reverse my "disappearing." It worked, and I was able to catch that mummy-girl, but instead of catching her I kicked her in the face for trying to pull that off.
The dream ended before the kick connected.
I know this may sound oddly comical by how I wrote it, but I was very frightened throughout this entire dream.

If anyone would like to give their own interpretation of this dream I had, please do. I have my own thoughts about this, but I'd like some outside opinions of it.

Thanks.
Kind of sounds like, subconsciously, you're worried about something. Some kind of responsibility in your life that's weighing heavily on you, and you might not even realize it's bothering you. Or there's some kind of goal you want to achieve but the process of getting their is daunting and scary to you.

Brains are weird, so they come up with wild shit in our dreams. They say you dream about events from the previous day, but that's bull because most of what I dream has nothing to do with the day I had.
Ok,my dream, is all over the place and i am trying to remember it the best i can.It consisted of a few parts,first one was about me learning Japanese while in school,just practicing hiragana while i am supposed to pay attention in class i think....Then the next part was me talking to my classmates about universities and idk what exactly we talked about regarding them but i remember we climbed somewhere and sat on the outside fence of it and it was super slippy to hold which made me even more scared(as if university talk didn't scare me enugh,i am stressed to the point where my dreams are affected by it).Last dream part that i can remember was me breaking into someone's house w my friend Maya and we found out when we broke in that the guy is still there so we tried to hide.Idk why we broke in but i feel as if i have broken into this guy's place before.Not exactly the same house but the same guy,and idk how i know this but he lost his daughter.Usually when we break in his place in my dreams we hide in obscure places and he doesn't find us but this time i hid underneath a christmas tree and he found out and caught us and i started crying.Suddenly one of my classmates Danilo was there too for some reason w me and Maya and he was just walking around casually.I basically decided to bullshit my way out of trouble and told him i was wondering if he had books that will help me study easier for uni and that that's the reason why we broke in so he decided to help me but then i think i woke up? Idk it was weird and my feeling are all over the place.At some point i was on the roof super scared of heights no barrier between me and a big drop and there were a lot of people including my friend Misojcicka,when we started heading down i was holding onto her for my dear life so she wobbled almost falling and i decided it's best to crawl instead.And i think someone confessed to someone too in one part? But i think i don't know those people irl....
Dreaming about school is a good thing or bad thing? Not sure, but this time it was fun, as it was in Japan.
I keep having dreams about this guy I have a big crush on. Like, it's happening super frequently. The dreams are actually pretty normal. In most cases I'm working with him and we kind of just pal around or talk. It's nice to dream about someone you like so often, but it's kind of distressing too because it ends up making you like them more based on something that isn't real and you know could never be real.

Guess I should just enjoy it though.
Very intense dream that I can't describe better than a hide and seek action thriller.
an actual dream I had this morning
I wish I had more exciting dreams. I used to have really intense dreams about being on the run, dying in high energy collisions, getting stabbed, bleeding out, death by injection, buying ice cream from a vending machine at midnight (I was driving a Ferrari), etc. That was fun.
Not to sound like an edge lord, but I've done more killing than dying in my dreams.
Now that you mention it, I don't think I've ever killed anyone in my dreams.
There's very little murder or death in my dreams, just lots of naked people.
My killing isn't very graphic. I don't do it manually either. I always have powers or something.

I still can't manage to dream about naked men. For whatever reason is up to interpretation.
I had a weird dream this morning. One of the most memorable parts of it was when I was holding a baby. It was deformed and unpleasant to touch. It appeared to have fibrodysplasia ossificans progessiva. Even recollecting it now is creeping me out.
Yoooooooooo s'mee again.

I had a lewd dream about Dandy from Space Dandy for some ungodly reason. I also sort of molested a really thicc chick who was on the same space ship as me, but only because I was trying to explain to her what I wanted Dandy to do to me. She had on one of those skintight, silver bodysuits like women would wear in those cheesy 60s sci-fi movies.

It was a weird time.
otaku_emmy said:
...She had on one of those skintight, silver bodysuits like women would wear in those cheesy 60s sci-fi movies.

It was a weird time.
Did you say cheesy 60's sc-fi movie
Nah, it wasn't weird like that. That was too weird. XD

She was more like the...beach bimbo type you'd see in the silly B movies of that era. Except you swap the bikinis for sparkly silver bodysuits.

I didn't actually get to see her head and face.