otaku_emmy said:
*your :p

I had some Halloweeny dreams this morning. I didn't like either of them. Pretty sure I got killed in the second one. Dying in a bathtub sucks cuz you can't defend yourself.
Just fight back, you're at an advantage. No one wants to fight a naked person in hand to hand.
TommyGunn said:
Just fight back, you're at an advantage. No one wants to fight a naked person in hand to hand.
I'm not even sure if it was a person or not. It came towards me slowly and it had a quilt. The idea was that it was going to smother me in the tub.
Been having more dreams about males. Yesterday's was really pleasant and lovely (and about someone real), but today's was less so. I had invaded someone's home (he was not a real person that exists) and I was making him take care of me, but at some point the tables turned and he was sticking with a syringe full of drugs every so often. The old fashioned kind.
I think I know who it is :3

Or never mind, it’s orobably just Zach Effron or some actor ur crushing on

Edit: and I know I KEEP and KEEP on saying this but Emmy… YA. NEED. TO GET. YOYRSELF. A HUBBY! XD

Like my overweight babysitter dated someone with a LIMO cuz of her personality. Ya can. Do eet
It wasn't anyone I know. I usually don't dream about anyone I know.
I often dream about my son, in reality he is now grown up with a lovely wife and three beautiful kids, but in my dreams he always appears as a young child, and I'm protecting him. I then feel so uncomfortable, and panic sets in.

I guess it comes down to the fact that for many years I was a single male parent, and my son was often bullied at school. Sometimes the dreams are pleasant and lovely, but many times transcend into horrific nightmares, where someone is trying to kill him.

At the end of my dream, when I wake up, often covered in sweat. I then, in my awakening, take few moments to deeply consider the dream ... my last recollection is covering him and taking the imaginary gun shot or knife wounds upon myself, allowing him to escape, however me dying. .

It's horrible, but also comforting, because in that waking moment, I get out of bed and after a nice drink of milk and a toilet break, I return to my bed and am reassured, that even though I had my faults, I was always a good caring Dad. I then fall back into a wonderful, dreamless sleep.
When I was learning to drive a few months back with my dad I used to have dreams where I would be driving happily and without any problems. After a while I would suddenly realize that the car breaks are not working and we would crash and I would wake up immediately after in a cold sweat and heart beating really fast. These days however I have not had any such dreams and I am thankful to God that they are past me and would you believe I am a pretty good driver.
I had a dream where this handsome bodybuilder type dude with a nice, thick, black beard and a shaved head was giving me some good, good head pats.
Had a ridiculous dream that I was being beaten senseless by Samuel L Jackson, John Travolta and Uma Thurman, but, most disturbingly they all had vividly pink hair!

WTF!!! I'm laying off watching Tarantino movies for while!
I've had five different dreams about three (four if you count a photo) different real life people the past two mornings. My brain is going wild on me.

I had a really good one this morning that involved me comforting someone I'm somewhat attracted to. I was knelt beside the bed he was laying in and we were touching foreheads. Then I had to comfort him later on because the girl he was gonna have sex with ended up hating it and leaving and he was bummed out about it.

I had a three part dream yesterday that was actually separated, which is really rare. I woke up but once I was back to sleep the dream continued. Those were all about the same person. The first one we were in love, the second he betrayed me, the third I was plotting to kill him.
My God, last night I had one of those moments that there are times you wished you had never woken up!

Deep in my dream I was laying on a sun soaked beach, waves gently kissing my toes. Suddenly my beautiful ex wife emerged from the sea, totally naked. She lays down and cuddles me.

Then I woke up, damn, damn damn :(

I'm reminded of how much I miss her, it's 4 am and I can't get back to sleep, going to be a long fucking day. I'm needing some explicit Konachan images to get control of this crazy ridiculous erection I have but it doesn't work!

Please sleep, come consume me again.
Yeah, I had a nice dream like that the other morning. This hot, buff older man I'm fond of (who I do not actually know) was in my bed (fully clothed, mind you), and I asked if I could touch him, and he listed off the places I was allowed to do so.

I have a knack for developing crushes on people who 1.) already have girlfriends and 2.) are utterly and completely unattainable to be.
Has anyone had weird, semi erotic dreams about anime characters?

I must admit I've had a few, but most are to bizarre to remember the details.

There is one however that sticks in my mind, a recent one.

In an amazing anime world I was in bed with my anime crush Eclair, suddenly a voice came into my head saying "she is not real" then both the voice and Eclair vanished. I was then drowning in a river called 'reality' and was born into my current existence, in what was now my real world. I realized that I would only return to the that wonderful anime world when I had lived out my miserable life and finally died and returned to anime heaven.

On waking I was upset, but then I thought OMG that would make a great manga!

So then I fell back to sleep, and dreamed that I was trying to sort out the details of the dream and trying to make the manga, (which I have no experience in doing) it was a freaking nightmare, I couldn't make sense of it at all, so frustrating.
I mean I dreamed about jerking dicks with some random hot blonde dude in the bathroom yeah. Woke up in a pool of precum baby ;)

Never about an anime guy though. Would be interesting

But let’s be honest, Emmy prolly has TONS
mattiasc02 said:
But let’s be honest, Emmy prolly has TONS
Of what? Dreams about anime people? Not really. The only two anime people I've dreamed of were Ai Enma and Shinku from Rozen Maiden. Those were a super long time ago though.

When I have a good dream about a man, it's always a real man.
Lol that’s what I meant sorry for not being clear
I love real guys more than drawn ones.
otaku_emmy said:
I love real guys more than drawn ones.
That is a valid point, but only in reality! Dreams are a different matter.

In your dream, what you define as a real guy is still not real. He is subject to your fantasy, and based your imagination, yes?

What then separates him from what is drawn and your perception of a real guy, he still the result of your sub conscience dream state.

If you consider a dream as an alternative reality, is what you define as a real person distinguishably different from say, an anime character? Is the anime sexually desirable person of our lust any less real?

Much art is based on what the artist imagines and what they dream, not what they see. Otherwise many of the erotic artistic works on Konachan would not exist! The real guy you see in your dreams is no more real than Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach!

In our dreams, anything is possible, but in our waking moments something tells us our dream was not real, whether the characters are lifelike or not. In our dreams we make our own realities, whether they be nightmares or orgasmic sexual experiences!
...Well...I meant...that the people I dream about are actual real human beings with real names and physical bodies. They're not imaginary people my mind created for me in my sleep. So it's not based on my own imagination. The only reason I CAN see them in my dream is because they're real and I've looked at them long enough to conjure them in my mind.

There are anime guys that I like, sure, but I've never "loved" an anime character as much as I've "loved" a real man.

Even then I can't imagine the people that I like doing things to me because I know they really wouldn't. I find it to be disrespectful. So if I have a crush on someone I don't put them in sexual situations with me in my head. Even in my dreams, if I have a wet dream, it's because I've simply been masturbating in the dream as opposed to actually being with someone.

I dream about being with women sometimes too. I've dreamt about being a man and having sex with women at least once.
otaku_emmy said:
Even then I can't imagine the people that I like doing things to me because I know they really wouldn't. I find it to be disrespectful.
oof
It's disrespectful to their girlfriends too since, like I said, I always end up liking dudes who are already with other women.
otaku_emmy said:
...Well...I meant...that the people I dream about are actual real human beings with real names and physical bodies. They're not imaginary people my mind created for me in my sleep. So it's not based on my own imagination. The only reason I CAN see them in my dream is because they're real and I've looked at them long enough to conjure them in my mind.

There are anime guys that I like, sure, but I've never "loved" an anime character as much as I've "loved" a real man.
I apologize emmy, I misunderstood your post.

At first reading I didn't catch on that your dreams where interpretations of actual real people, whereas mine are based on fantasy, I stand corrected, thank you for clarifying.

Strangely my dreams often include anime characters, especially my first anime love Eclair (from the anime Kiddy Grade ... see my icon)

Even if I occasionally have dreams about my ex wife, she appears to me as a young beautiful girl and not the middle aged women she is now. We have been divorced for decades and I only remember her as she was, so even if she is a real person, my dreams of her are pure fantasy, we where only together for a few years, so when we separated she was still sensationally gorgeous, so when I dream of her it's almost as if she is an ageless anime character. In real life she was my first love and I guess I never got over loosing her.

I realize this probably sounds ridiculous, but Eclair is now my imaginary first love. Even though I had a few affairs after my marriage break down they all fizzled out. I lost faith in real lovers, so, in my dreams, I think I have have given my heart to a fantasy person, who will not break my heart.

otaku_emmy said: I dream about being with women sometimes too.
Nothing wrong with that, if I had been born a girl I would have been only attracted to other girls!
I had a dream that I was a more attractive version of myself and I was wearing a yukata, cruising a spacious cafe looking for a Daddy.
I had a dream about a dead infant. It drowned in a sink.
otaku_emmy said:
I had a dream about a dead infant. It drowned in a sink.
A mother was washing her baby one night;
The youngest of ten and a delicate mite.
The mother was poor and the baby was thin;
'Twas naught but a skeleton covered with skin.

The mother turned 'round for a soap off the rack.
She was only a moment but when she got back
Her baby had gone, and in anguish she cried,
"Oh, where has my baby gone?" The angels replied

Oh, your baby has gone down the plug hole.
Oh, your baby has gone down the plug.
The poor little thing was so skinny and thin,
He should have been washed in a jug, in a jug.

Your baby is perfectly happy;
He won't need a bath anymore.
He's a-muckin' about with the angels above,
Not lost but gone before your eyes.

(Not a dream I confess, but an old English folk song)
eclimial, your post reminds me of Jonathan Switf's A Modest Proposal.... Also of a Monti Python scene from the Meaning of Life movie....Seems the British have a penchant for such stories?
Kiho said:
eclimial, your post reminds me of Jonathan Switf's A Modest Proposal.... Also of a Monti Python scene from the Meaning of Life movie....Seems the British have a penchant for such stories?
Yes I agree, it seems to reflect the humor of Swift, but unfortunately even after much Googling I still don't know the origins of the song. All results say "writer unknown"

However it has been covered many times by modern English musicians. A great version was recorded by The Cream in the late 1960's, this was when I first heard it, I was stoned and laughed my head off LOL

A Mothers Lament

It does remind me of Monty Pythons' Eric Idle and his classic "Always look on the bright Side of Life",
Had an adventurous dream last night

Got released from hospital (have no clue why I was there) but I needed to get home, and my car was not there so I hitched a ride with beautiful blonde lady with two kids in the back of the car and she drove me up a very steep hill, I still had a long way to go but this was as far as she could take me. Got out of her car but she was now a middle aged lady. Huh?

Now, needing to get back to my home by the sea with my shopping trolley (WTF where did that come from?) I proceeded to descend down a perilous narrow path down what now had become a mountain with sheer cliffs, to dangerous, so I backed up. I then decided to thow the shopping trolley over the edge.

Now I was in a huge shopping mall with three friends (never seen them before) but we got separated and all I could think was to buy some bread and make us some ham sandwiches, but couldn't find my wallet, so I tried making a kebab (with extra tomatoes) but it was to thin, then the guy in the restaurant made me another one, it was delicious!

At this point I actually woke up, feeling very hungry, and craving a kebab, but it was 2am in the morning, so I settled for glass of milk and a glass of wine to settle my frazzled mind, realizing I wouldn't get back to sleep, turned on my PC and watched some anime!

Freaking dreams!! LOL
I gathered all my things (not really) and went to live with some man. He's real, but I can't remember who he is. He greeted me with open arms, a hug, and a kiss.

Then began the time skips. Someone, another real man who I won't name, disappeared and was later assumed dead. But since time kept skipping I couldn't really get around to telling everyone who was mourning him that he was alive. Time would skip every few seconds. Further and further ahead, but not by any extreme lengths. I was the only one aware of it. The skips were spatial as well.

I didn't like it, but all in all it was interesting.
otaku_emmy said:
I gathered all my things (not really) and went to live with some man. He's real, but I can't remember who he is. He greeted me with open arms, a hug, and a kiss.

Then began the time skips. Someone, another real man who I won't name, disappeared and was later assumed dead. But since time kept skipping I couldn't really get around to telling everyone who was mourning him that he was alive. Time would skip every few seconds. Further and further ahead, but not by any extreme lengths. I was the only one aware of it. The skips were spatial as well.

I didn't like it, but all in all it was interesting.
Sounds like something out of a dramatic visual novel.