It'd be a kinda sucky VN if you didn't have time enough to speak to anyone.

Or, as I have theorized to myself, it could have been that time was passing normally and I was losing all memory of anything happening, only becoming conscious at certain moments in time. Blacking out and completely disassociating.

But it's cool you see it that way. I do have a pretty good imagination.
Had an awful dream yesterday that involved a houseful of butchered people. One of the little girls was even covered in cum.

This morning I dreamt that I was Sam Hyde's girlfriend. A-fucking-gain.
otaku_emmy said:
Sam Hyde
Now that's a name I haven't heard in years. That guy still even make content?
traz64 said:
Now that's a name I haven't heard in years. That guy still even make content?
They (The Man) deleted the MDE YouTube channel and Twitter account, so I'm not sure how he's putting stuff out now.

He got a book published a while back. It looked pretty good too, but it was printed in super limited quantities so it's probably impossible to get a copy now.
otaku_emmy said:
He got a book published a while back. It looked pretty good too, but it was printed in super limited quantities so it's probably impossible to get a copy now.
Wow, $340.
Yeah, I remember looking for it on Amazon forever ago. The reviews are, predictably, pretty fun to read. :p
Welp. Had a dream about Pewdiepie. I was being all lovey dovey on him. I had a tiny cut on my finger and he even kissed it to make it feel better.

Did a real 180 with old Pewds, I tell ya.
another one
I have strange dreams.
Everything that happens IRL merges together into one big chaotic mess.
The worst part is that every time i think it is real and sometimes i have to wait for a little while for my brain to seperate reality from dreams.
It also doesn't help that i have autism.