You like something that helps identify a show, or just something that isn't often used?

Speaking of Lagrange, I find myself liking it quite a bit. It's pretyy character driven so far. I like tha amount of time spent on developing the 3 main chars and their relationships both to each other and the rest of the cast.

I was pleasantly surprised that the series is actually 2-cour long rather than 1-cour. I was wondering why it felt kinda slow on the development in the first few eps because I thought it was only gonna be 12-13 eps.

I'm guessing it's gonna pick up a bit more now. The 3 main pilots are officially together. Then there's was the plot point/device at the end of ep 6 concerning the VOX. Well, that's in addition to the whole prophecy thing regarding the VOXes. I do kinda like how they pace all the background info so far as well.

I'm hoping Lagrange doesn't wind up a disappointment in the end. I really like it. The chars are plain, yet unique (or idiosyncratic). The running gags used are well played (like the latest one with Madoka pronouncing wat's-his-name's name ^_^) It's a nice balance so far. Hopefully the story is of the same quality.