Bardiche752 said:
Btw this is a bit going into the video game thread but still talking about Kugimiya Rie, but she's in this game called Asura's Wrath, and I was a bit surprised cause if you watch anime more than play games (especially imports) you think Rie does mainly anime roles, but she does video game roles too. Even though I should know from Persona 4 and Idolmaster plus some other games.
Oh, I know that feeling. Looking up Tamura Yukari and find out she did the original JPN computer voice for the original PSone-era Armored Core game. She also played the voice for a Tokimeki Memorial 2 char. (TokiMemo2 was also a big title for me: not because I played it, but because it had a massive collection of character songs. TokiMemo2 and Hayashibara Megumi were my entry drugs to J-Pop ^_~)

Senakysam said:
-snip-
I think that's partially the point of how the series is playing out. The synopsis for the novel on Wikipedia is a giant spoiler, but how this is evolving still intrigues me. (I'm more of type in it for the ride than the destination when it comes to most media.)