The band members in general for me. They haven't gotten much screen and development time. Well, save for Yui.

TK's funny, I'll give him that...But I think he'll work better as a BG char in the long run. Maeda did say humor was a major point in the creation of AB!

Harmonics? That does sound familiar...

I used to nab stuff from Gendou myself a couple years ago...I stopped when I realized most of the uploads there come from like Nipponsei or LonE rips...So I only use Gendou for older things that aren't seeded well anymore. I prefer Nipponsei for some reason, but I'll nab LonE stuff since they release other album types too. (Nipponsei doesn't release Seiyuu and Anisong artist albums, like yozuca*. They only do singles, OSTs, and image/vocal album directly related to an anime.)

Even then, I still try to buy my stuff. (I like think I'm sampling and then reminding myself to buy the CD's by using the downloads.) It's just hard considering how much anime-related CD's tend to cost. (And I'm something of a completionist too. Still kinda peeved I haven't been able to complete my TokiMemo 2 Character Portrait CD collection yet. Missing one disc...I have most of the other non-drama CD's otherwise.)