This topic is locked.

Favorite tags not showing
I have set some favorite tags but posts are not showing in «favtag:korokun»
Maybe you have too much tags? Did you try reducing the list?
I had a few fav tags set before, and I had the same problem. I got rid of my fav tags because I thought I did something wrong entering them, lol.
Now that I looked at it seems like my favtags didn't get updated somehow... it's displaying the same posts as a few days ago although new images that match have been uploaded.
Since I added one last tag several days ago, it has remained empty. I tried removing one some days ago without success. Now there are just two tags. Let's see.
I think I've spotted the problem, hopefully it will be fixed with the server move coming on the next days, where I will also try to update the software.
This should have been fixed with the server move.

If it's not displaying updated content then just add or remove a tag and it should force it update. Hopefully this is only required once.
korokun said:
Still empty
I sincerely don't know why it's happening that. Tried to remove them all and adding them again later?

'Cause mines are now getting updated and working fine.
Shuugo said:
I sincerely don't know why it's happening that. Tried to remove them all and adding them again later?

'Cause mines are now getting updated and working fine.
Yes. I removed one and waited, Removed all except for the two most favorite ones and waited. And now all have been restored.
korokun said:
Yes. I removed one and waited, Removed all except for the two most favorite ones and waited. And now all have been restored.
Didn't try to remove them all?
Shuugo said:
Didn't try to remove them all?
Followed your suggestion I emptied it and the next day I restored three tags.
korokun said:
Followed your suggestion I emptied it and the next day I restored three tags.
Try adding them again. If it doesn't work either I'll poke for some external help.