Hmm...for some reason, Kyou's transformation in CLANNAD comes to mind now...

Or StrikerS Nanoha. Wait...I think Fate's supposed to be M ^_^;

Is Maho an S then?
Artwork said:
*Can you only add 1 spoiler in a post>?*
am i doing something wrong ???

sorry :(
flandre_scarlet said:
am i doing something wrong ???

sorry :(
He wasn't refering to you~ He was complaining for not being able to use the spoiler option more than once for each post~ Haha~
edit: thou you can use as many spoilers as you want in one post lol
Tensa said:
He wasn't refering to you~ He was complaining for not being able to use the spoiler option more than once for each post~ Haha~
hhehe i thought he was refering to me heheh :P

well then..

umm ive just downloaded the go go power rangers song does anyone would like to hear ? xD
Artwork said:
I'm wondering, does any1 here play pokemon hg or ss?
SoulSilver.
Lugia > Ho-oh by far

StahnAileron said:
Is Maho an S then?
Why, yes :3c
THERE IS NO S&M WITH XTEA GOING ON HERE.
You can use many spoilers, and nested quotes, but you can't have blank lines in them.
Maho said:
Well, yeah...Realisticly, we can only hope for something like that in 2D-form. I prefer NanoFate anyway...^_^

Speaking of S&M...the releases for Seikon No Qwaser have been so sporadic lately...
Maho said:
I believe you~ Entirely~
StahnAileron said:
Speaking of S&M...the releases for Seikon No Qwaser have been so sporadic lately...
Nothing wrong with that. ^_^
Well, I was hoping for more plot...Qwaser's one of those series where I'm willing to endure and ignore the giant boobies and blatant fan-service because it seems to have a decent and interesting plot. The sporadic releases is making harder to fill up my weekly anime watching.

BTW, Hirano Aya can SO~ be a hentai seiyuu...
I'm more of a flat chest person myself, but there lager breast seem to flow in this anime (sept' for the nurse). I kinda of like it, weird since I try to stear away from overly big breast.

On a side note: Just finished ep2 of Mayoi Neko Overrun!. At the scene where Takumi and Nozomi where watching the news report. It reminded of the 04 Hurricane's that hit Florida, and I wondered the same thing that I wondered back then.Why do news reports stand in the winds to show how strong they are? It like all I have to do is look out my window, the tree's are falling down, yes its blowing really hard. Go home and take care of you family, and stop telling us the stuff we already know.
I prefer flatter chests too. I realized this after watching Divergence Eve back in the day. It had a mildly convoluted plot that was hard to follow at times...This was made worse by my perpetual thoughts of, "WHY ARE THEIR BOOBS BIGGER THAN THEIR HEADS?!" I am by no means a fan of Tomo from Qwaser...Mafuyu I'm okay with; she's reasonably sized.

As for reporters in storms...They're idiots. I just think they're attention whores who want to be on TV, so they do what they think they must to stand out. I dunno. I stopped watching "news" years ago.
StahnAileron said:
I prefer flatter chests too. I realized this after watching Divergence Eve back in the day. It had a mildly convoluted plot that was hard to follow at times...This was made worse by my perpetual thoughts of, "WHY ARE THEIR BOOBS BIGGER THAN THEIR HEADS?!" I am by no means a fan of Tomo from Qwaser...Mafuyu I'm okay with; she's reasonably sized.
I actuality like Tomo, personalty wise. She would be so much better if her breast size was just a bit smaller. Heh....heh.
StahnAileron said:
As for reporters in storms...They're idiots. I just think they're attention whores who want to be on TV, so they do what they think they must to stand out. I dunno. I stopped watching "news" years ago.
I agree but at the time we could only afford basic cable, aka nothing but news.
Ah yes, the Seikon No Qwaser DVD bonus feature, right?
I love Aya Hirano's role as Ekaterina. She's such an amazing seiyuu.

And also, tsurupettan>everything else.
So Xtea is a lolicon? Maho you a tsurupettan?
Xtea said:
Ah yes, the Seikon No Qwaser DVD bonus feature, right?
I love Aya Hirano's role as Ekaterina. She's such an amazing seiyuu.
The Qwaser specials are...odd...The Ladies VS Butler ones I couldn't care for (if they had more Saikyo I'd be more willing to give a damn: she's the only one I actually like, even if she is the sadist/pseudo-yandere.)

Hirano Aya does awesome work with characters that have 2 distinct sides to them. She can flip back and forth quickly and fluidly.

Pettan, pettan, tsurupettan...

I prefer B-cup and below...C I'll willing to work with, but that's my limit. D-Cups and above are too big and unwieldy, I think: seem more flabby beyond C's. (And lord knows how horrible it is for the girl herself. I know a 4' 10", give or take, girl who's a horseback rider with C-cups...She has back problems...)
Tensa said:
So Xtea is a lolicon?
I think she is a closet-lolicon ( *´ ▽ `* )
Tensa said:
Maho you a tsurupettan?
I'm always going to get involved, aren't I.
No. And Xtea has told me to go die for it many times.

Pettan, pettan, mochipettan~
Maho said:
I'm always going to get involved, aren't I.
It's like Peanut Butter and Jelly: you can't really think of one without the other. (Or Nanoha and Fate if I stick to my NanoFate theme...) So yeah...You're stuck, I think...

On the bright side, Xtea will get dragged in if something starts with you ^_^;

Maho said:
No. And Xtea has told me to go die for it many times.
Out of jealousy/envy or because she's a closet lolicon?

Pettan, pettan, munepettan~

Bonus 1: Lolita Teikoku!
Bonus 2: Mune Pettan Girls!
StahnAileron said:
Closet lolicon. hurhurhur
StahnAileron said:
It's like Peanut Butter and Jelly: you can't really think of one without the other.
B-but I'm allergic to peanut butter ;__;
Maho said:
B-but I'm allergic to peanut butter ;__;
Well, good thing I provided an alternate analogy too with NanoFate then...^_^;
StahnAileron said:
>> "because she's a closet lolicon" would be the most applicable answer, lol?

I like being a small A cup. (´ U `)

Tensa said:
So Xtea is a lolicon?
Flat-chested =/= loli. ;_;
Xtea said:
Flat-chested =/= loli. ;_;
But that doesn't prove you're not a closet lolicon, does it~?
Xtea said:
I like being a small A cup. (´ U `)
I'm sure your back appreciates that also. ^_^ I've yet to honestly figure out why some people like gigantic boobs...The trend in anime for bust size is kinda annoying (I find the bigger the boobs, the more I'm distracted by thoughts like, "GET BOOB REDUCTION SURGERY!" "Those can't be healthy..." and/or, "WHY?!")...Though now that I think of it, I'm not watching many fanservice-type series this season...
If there bigger then my hand, I tend to stear away, but I have to say there have been a few time were I found myself liking the bigger breast, mainly for two reasons.
A: They flow with the story and tend to not get in the way...

B: They are just plain funny to watch flop around trying to kill there owner.

But yes anyone who like the overly gigantic breast needs to see some major help....a long with the furry lovers.
i just dont understand whar r u guys talking about @[email protected]

would someone tell me whats happening ?

its like im left behind wew :(
We're talking about a subject we talk about a lot here. :D

Small cute breast > gigantic breasts.

^_^
This thread seems to have gotten derailed.

*agrees with Cuda's last statement*
*Agrees with rargy*

Lets somewhat get it on the rail again.

Got my last exam in about 2 hours^^, too bad its a pretty difficult subject for me (Science). But onces that is over, my long awaited holiday is welcoming me with open arms... Lets just hope I pass this year <_<..

*votes for small cute breasts* xD.
I vote for C, D, E, F and G cups.

Anyway... I'm sick.. I have a feever, I have indigestion -> diarrhea.... my head hurts... so I have a damn bad day...
Cuda007 said:
We're talking about a subject we talk about a lot here. :D

Small cute breast > gigantic breasts.

^_^
ill choose small cute breast ^^ cause gigantic breasts sometimes not too good to see hehe

arty said :

*Agrees with rargy*

Lets somewhat get it on the rail again.

Got my last exam in about 2 hours^^, too bad its a pretty difficult subject for me (Science). But onces that is over, my long awaited holiday is welcoming me with open arms... Lets just hope I pass this year <_<..

*votes for small cute breasts* xD.
ull pass just believe it ull pass sensei xD

see ! Vote for small cute breasts ! YEAH ahahaha

tensa said :

I vote for C, D, E, F and G cups.

Anyway... I'm sick.. I have a feever, I have indigestion -> diareea.... my head hurts... so I have a damn bad day...
i still dont understand what those letters represent to ?
whats the different ?

get well sooon tensa ill pray for you :)