I somehow knew you were going to say that. So predictable...

And no, I have a few chances in my life if you most know and it didn't feel right.
The way I see if matt only said "I just met this guy and we'll go out tonight" and ended it right there none of us would really have a problem with it, heck some might even give some encouragement. Instead we got a tactless comment in all caps and that's what most find it disturbing.

Really if one really wants to talk about his/her sex life in public do it in a way that is mindful of others.
Cade said:
You're just bitter because you can't get laid.
Don't even! You've got, like, the least game of anyone here. XD
And yet you still find me irresistible.
Cade said:
And yet you still find me irresistible.
I've been trying my hardest to. :p

Besides, that's nothing to brag about, right? I'm low quality goods, ain't I?
(Dammit I need to change the subject fast before things get messy)
So...does anybody have any idea what this thing is?
I would assume you know the answer and are only trying to see if anyone can name it. Though it's easy enough to identify...
Plus it's right in the title.

Cool bird though.
Emiri-san said (about Matt's earlier enthusiastic exclamation explaining erotic endeavors):
Yeah, I agree. He should totally keep all that stuff to himself, or only share it privately with friends.
I have absolutely zero issue with him saying what he did in the way that he did. The way I see it, he has freedom of speech, and if anyone is overcome with negative feelings when reading it, that's because of their own lack of emotional intelligence and it's their own responsibility to handle that internally.

This ideology that so many humans have... Where they want to be vulnerable to suffering and all manner of other mental process elements being provided for them instead of at least attempting to control such integral parts of their existences for themselves, and more often than not they wholeheartedly accept all these provided elements as "part of themselves" without a second thought, and furthermore considering the results to be the fault of others rather than first and foremost a consequence of their own inaction... It's just so unoptimal... Why... @_@
I have to wonder if anyone could say anything in a way you'd find inappropriate...

Like Foli and I mentioned, the tactless way he said it has a lot to do with it. Given the way you speak/write, if you were in his position and wished to share that information, you would definitely have done so in a far better way. And most likely no one but Cade would have had much of a problem with it.

Setting aside your extreme open-mindedness and adaptability, it clearly did bother quite a few people. Asking him to speak with a little more tact and consideration in such cases shouldn't be unreasonable.
minabiTestAccount said:
I have absolutely zero issue with him saying what he did in the way that he did. The way I see it, he has freedom of speech, and if anyone is overcome with negative feelings when reading it, that's because of their own lack of emotional intelligence and it's their own responsibility to handle that internally.

This ideology that so many humans have... Where they want to be vulnerable to suffering and all manner of other mental process elements being provided for them instead of at least attempting to control such integral parts of their existences for themselves, and more often than not they wholeheartedly accept all these provided elements as "part of themselves" without a second thought, and furthermore considering the results to be the fault of others rather than first and foremost a consequence of their own inaction... It's just so unoptimal... Why... @_@
this isnt really a matter of free speech or anything it's just about being frigging rude
Brin said:
this isnt really a matter of free speech or anything it's just about being frigging rude
This was just the latest in a string of Mattias' egregious posts intended to illicit a "response" from the community, which he obviously had done. Technically this can be considered trolling and he has been officially warned. It is best just to ignore him until he decides to act maturely.

End of the discussion.
Way I see it, if someone can scold me for (once) talking about my period, we can scold Mattias for...that.

Like the great Stahn once told me, this is not a personal diary.
Realizing I forgot an entire paper for grad class, I typed up comprehensive 6 page paper in record time. Gotta love how fear can really motivate sometimes.
I lost access to my Deviant Art account because I created it back when I used an email address when I was younger that I can't for the life of me remember. I never had a problem up until now since they originally only needed the user name and password, but now you have to type in the email address and password instead. Oh well, I didn't really post much aside from a list of fan-made Pokemon, so it's no major loss. Though I will miss all the comment replies I accumulated over the years.
The login page asked me for "Username or Email". I just tried logging in using the username and password I would have used if I had created an account there, and I successfully logged in.
Zolxys said:
The login page asked me for "Username or Email". I just tried logging in using the username and password I would have used if I had created an account there, and I successfully logged in.
Thanks buddy. Saved my bacon there. Of course now I can't delete the new account I made. And I picked out such a kick-ass user name too... Oh well. I suppose I could always use that new account to post naughty stuff.

A big ol' HOWDY from Texas to y'all.

You move around too much. You're like a wily squirrel.
Tommy, confirm if this is true or otherwise while you're there. o_O)//
March 8th - International Woman's day!
Congratulations to all the woman of Konaland!
Go be a virtue-signalling beta somewhere else.
Freenight said:
Tommy, confirm if this is true or otherwise while you're there. o_O)//
It's completely true, all of it. Every stereotypical Texan trope you can think of is probably factual.

I am not joking, they literally have wanted posters with people's names, faces and what they're wanted for, flipping through their regular advertisements here in Dallas/Arlington (big city). I'll try to take a picture of one of them if I get a chance.
Is literally everything bigger there too?

That'd be fucking scary.
otaku_emmy said:
Is literally everything bigger there too?

That'd be fucking scary.
Today we FINALLY have a sky with a hint of blue sky. I would love to go out for a walk but I seriously jammed my big toe on training and it really hurts to walk right now. The doctor prescribed a treatment with some really powerful ansaids to get the swelling down. My gut is paying a price. ;(

My sister lives in Houston, now for many years. The only thing that is fucking scary bigger in Texas is their EGOS!.....
I just got my practicum placement! It was a long and arduous process but I finally got a chance to strut my stuff! Sure the location is on the other side of the state, but they offer great facilities and a wide base to touch upon and build experience! Wish me luck!
A moderate size "How yuh doing?" from Maine.
Tommy, find Stephen King and say hi for me. (/O_O)/
TommyGunn said:
A moderate size "How yuh doing?" from Maine.
If you are near Bath, Maine, (one of my sister's lives there), visit the Maritime Museum next to the Bath Ship Yard. The Museum has some nice exhibits of old time ship building, rope laying and the like. The Museum also teaches a class in traditional ship building. And you can arrange a tour of the Bath shipyard where they build the Navy's latest destroyer, the Zumwalt.