What cryptids are out lurking wherever you're from?
I've been doing a lot of people watching these past two days. People are so interesting. I love seeing what people buy in stores too. It's like a little glimpse in to their lives. I'm starting to care less about what people think of me. It feels really nice.

I went to the almighty Walmart today too. I like to look at the fish tanks and see if there are any dead ones. Sure enough, there were several. It's so morbid and gross.

Yesterday I went to get some blood drawn. She took two vials (I think; I can never watch). My arm hurts like hell all day afterwards. I hate it. It's even worse than getting stuck in the first place.

Anyway, I'm in a big mood now. Big mood.
Saw a guy with legitimately terrible Tourette's today. I felt bad for him.
Illness. The whole week now.
It's starting to annoy me. :<
BattlequeenYume said:
Illness. The whole week now.
It's starting to annoy me. :<
With what? A cold?
mattiasc02 said:
With what? A cold?
Yes.
Hopefully it's getting over now quickly.
For the past 2 week the internet has gone down repeatedly despite constant fixes from the cable guys after installing an updated system. Seriously, we are up to 5 incidents already. Crossing my fingers that it stays up for good this time and I won't have to plan ahead in the event of further connection loss.
That is pretty pathetic, Agos. The worst we had was a 2 day outage when MGTS replaced the whole old ATS network with a modern distributed, digital, fiber to the curb system. The phone was out for 1 day and the aDSL for two days. We get sporadic access problems but Russia is constantly being subjected to ddos attacks.
I'm having some serious internet issues too. I'm fairly certain there's something wrong with networks nationwide. I'm seeing a ton of other people complaining about outages and dropped signals.
Experienced some serious anxiety for an expanse of several hours today. It's subsided now.

I saw something interesting. I ran an errand with my mom and we were taking an exit off the highway when I saw a stray tire cruising ahead on its own, away from an SUV that was taking the same exit. It was the ENTIRE TIRE too. Just came all the way off the axle and completely tore up the wheel well and fender in the front left. No idea how it happened.

It's a good thing no one crashed or anything.
otaku_emmy said:
Experienced some serious anxiety for an expanse of several hours today. It's subsided now.

I saw something interesting. I ran an errand with my mom and we were taking an exit off the highway when I saw a stray tire cruising ahead on its own, away from an SUV that was taking the same exit. It was the ENTIRE TIRE too. Just came all the way off the axle and completely tore up the wheel well and fender in the front left. No idea how it happened.

It's a good thing no one crashed or anything.
Dumb question... like it tore the wheel/fender off of your car or another car?

And...THIS CANNOT BE REAL
mattiasc02 said:
Dumb question... like it tore the wheel/fender off of your car or another car?
The SUV two cars in front of us. It happened to him.
I am PEAK SICK.

Also, STEROIDS ARE A BITCH.
Took dog to vet today. She has artheritis. Had to give her steroids.
I wonder how that makes a dog feel.

Because I've been cold but completely covered in sweat for the past few hours. That shit makes you feel like you're gonna die.
She also lost 5lbs which the vet said was a possible indicator of failing kidneys. Honestly best if she gets put down soon if she lives much longer. She's in bad shape lately.
I hate to hear that.

Whatever happens, I hope she can go out peacefully.
Really shitty morning...hopefully the rest of the day is getting better.
BattlequeenYume said:
Really shitty morning...hopefully the rest of the day is getting better.
Wait why? Was happening?
I got an acceptance for a hands-on training.
But there where some problems and now I couldn't do it.
That sucks. I was so happy.
Yeah, what a day. 1 hour on the road, effectively 1 hour worked (including driving from customer to customer) and another hour on the road to get back home . . .
Seems fun. Mine's spent on studying for exams. Actually, the entire month has been spent that way. Hmm...
Tensa said:
Seems fun. Mine's spent on studying for exams. Actually, the entire month has been spent that way. Hmm...
Don't push you to hard.
You need some time to rest too.
I found renewed purpose in my life today. Feels pretty damn good to know what your calling is.
Well, what is it?
Over here just one word, thesis...
Yeah, screw this day . . .

Went off with 15 appointments ... in the end I finished 19!
Charly said:
Yeah, what a day. 1 hour on the road, effectively 1 hour worked (including driving from customer to customer) and another hour on the road to get back home . . .
This is why I have a trip charge. A buck a mile makes long trips seem shorter.
Agos said:
I found renewed purpose in my life today. Feels pretty damn good to know what your calling is.
Just gonna leave us on that?
Ima become a librarian…a little nervous o_o but hey I can do it.
Agos probably changed his mind on sharing it. Or maybe he's just somewhere else. We'll never know