*sigh * I need to find you one Hun :p (edit: changed dear to Hun Cuz i don't like the word dear anymore XD)
I know this is belated, but a week or two ago my sister brought home 30 pounds of strawberries from her place of work. They were getting kinda mushy and the place was going to throw them out, so instead, she brought them home, we spent 2 hours washing, removing their stems, bagging them up, and freezing them. We will have free smoothies for a year I am certain of that.
Homemade preserves are tasty as well.
I spilled water everywhere two different times today.
otaku_emmy said:
I spilled water everywhere two different times today.
did you lick it off the floor?
Only if I had ordered her to.
My tooth started to really ache Thursday; one day it was a little sensitive, the next it was painful enough to lose sleep over. So yesterday I had a root canal ..... Too bad shoulders cannot be put right so quickly.
It has been freaking hot the last couple of days....and humid. There are a 3 cats that live in the basement of our building. Several of the residents take care of them, they are quite nice and very fluffy.....today they were laying around outside the entrance, under one of the trees, on the grass....belly up, spread eagle trying to cool down! I thought of joining them....but had too much to do.
Kiho said:
It has been freaking hot the last couple of days....and humid. There are a 3 cats that live in the basement of our building. Several of the residents take care of them, they are quite nice and very fluffy.....today they were laying around outside the entrance, under one of the trees, on the grass....belly up, spread eagle trying to cool down! I thought of joining them....but had too much to do.
Aww. That's so cute, maybe you can give them something on your way home. I love cats even tho they make me sneeze.

Anygüeys, math rant: It's so confusing that they make the other angle of angle bisector smaller, even tho it's literally the same degrees as the other one. That's what got me tripping on all of these ugh >.<

Edit: and gadamn it's raining so hard outisde you can barely see
Well today I learned I have a brother, and have had one for 3 years without knowing. I learn this a week before I go down to South America to my cousins wedding. He's named after me too. I'm not really sure what to think.
What a surprise 0-0
condensed for convenience
Omg u do thooo! Like you're face looks so silky smooth.

These are some interesting questions... is it looking positive? And if not, got any ideas to flip it around? (sorry if these are very intrusive questions)