Tonight I watched one of the latest Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies, OMG it was fun!!

Ant-Man and The Wasp, may be little confusing if you haven't seen other Ant Man movies, so I encourage you to see the others: Ant Man (2015) and a minor role in Avengers Civil War.

Ant-Man and The Wasp has all the classic comedy and action of other Marvel movies, but this up there with the best of them. Although I loved Deadpool, the Thor movies etc.and laughed so much Ant-Man and The Wasp is better.
And just like that conservatism became lame again...
Hahha I ain’t even conservative
mattiasc02 said:
Hahha I ain’t even conservative
How would I have ever guessed.
I went to the dentist today. He has the face fuzzies going on so he looked even cuter than last time. Good news was that I didn't have any cavities.

I also discovered a big, fat, adorable black spider living in the space between our screen door and the door frame. That's one intelligent arachnid. By god I hope it doesn't come inside though...
Yeah facial hair is cute. And what black spider was it cuz I don’t rememver any spider around MY area being fat and cute
Full beards are pretty much the hottest thing in the world to me.

And I don't know what kind of spider it is. But the only spiders I find cute are the ones with proportionally small legs and big, round bodies.
otaku_emmy said:

And I don't know what kind of spider it is. But the only spiders I find cute are the ones with proportionally small legs and big, round bodies.
Ha, ha, you don't know what horrible creatures spiders are unless you live in Australia. Yesterday I found a funnel web spider under in my laundry basket which I mistakenly left under my clothes line overnight. If a funnel web spider bites you, unless you get to the hospital pronto, and get a shot of anti venom you'll be agonizingly paralyzed and dead in 15 to 20 minutes.

Needless to say I rushed to find my trusty shovel and beat her senseless until she was nothing more than a pile of mush, then poured half a can of insect spray on her nasty eggs, just to make sure that I also murdered her offspring.

No mercy! I hate freaking spiders!!! Not to mention the red back spider, which is far more deadly than their American black widow relative.
Yes, I too irrationally hate majorities on behalf of the minority.
Cade, what are you even on about? So silly.
Cade said:
Yes, I too irrationally hate majorities on behalf of the minority.
I sorta, partially, conditionally and weirdly agree Cade for some bizarre reason. (wonders never cease)

The bottom line is it's all about survival and natural selection.

I say let's continue to evolve and develop means to naturally squish as many deadly scary creatures as possible, thereby lessening the possibility of nightmares, or even a horrible death!

Thank god we have evolved sufficiently to be able to invent shovels and insect spray, otherwise idiots like me would have evacuated Australia 200 years ago and left it for the aboriginals to deal with the nasties.

However, I may just be paranoid and have an acute case of arachnophobia!!!

minabiStrikesAgain said:
Cade, what are you even on about? So silly.
Silly! Yes, also typically one dimensional, but you gotta hand it to him, it was ridiculously succinct. :)

Therefor the love/hate relationship between Cade and eclumial excruciatingly continues LOL
eclimial said:
Needless to say I rushed to find my trusty shovel and beat her senseless until she was nothing more than a pile of mush, then poured half a can of insect spray on her nasty eggs, just to make sure that I also murdered her offspring.

No mercy! I hate freaking spiders!!......
With that attitude, you would get along well with my mother-in-law......
Kiho said:
With that attitude, you would get along well with my mother-in-law......
LOL ... but here's a spooky thought, with the anonymity of posters on the internet, I may in fact BE your mother-in-law!!! (that's gotta be enough to freak us all out)

(just kidding, I'm actually a reincarnation of the third cousin, five times removed from Tsar Nicholas II... and the bastard child of Grigori Rasputin, who, it is rumored, also suffered from arachnophobia, which almost makes us relatives and keeps me on topic. Hence my hopeless paranoia)

It's enough to make us all laugh, and at the same time weep uncontrollably. :)
We're all just copies of someone else! \o/
otaku_emmy said:
We're all just copies of someone else! \o/
OMG, that's right emmy chan, so you must be the lovely May from Pokemon, and damnitall I must be that little freak Pikachu, Oh Nooooo!!!!

(at lest I can electrocute the damn spiders)
eclimial said:
LOL ... but here's a spooky thought, with the anonymity of posters on the internet, I may in fact BE your mother-in-law!!! (that's gotta be enough to freak us all out)
Hardly, my mother-in-law has no interest in, let a lone any understanding of Anime - it is completely alien to her....not to mention her very limited internet navigational skills.

More on topic: It is unusually warm today +8C, not a bad start for a 3 day weekend :)
It's currently Saturday night and I am sadly listening to some rap music.

Unfortunately the sound is not coming from my speakers but some damn noisy neighbors who are probably tripping on synthetic drugs that actually make rap and hip hop sound talented.

Time to have another beer, smoke a joint, put on my headphones, turn the volume up and play some good old fashioned rock!!!

God I hate rap!!!
My fathers bday is today and we are going to a fancy restaurant tonight. I'm looking forward to it. Can't wait for the dessert.
Man, I'm suffering a serious bout of insomnia so rather than staying in bed I decided to paralyze my brain and re-watch the entire anime series of Serial Experiments Lain, (one of the best anime ever made}, but it still didn't make me tired enough to sleep, in fact it made me more mentally active than ever. Bad choice to send anyone to sleep.

So then I watched Natural Born Killers by Oliver Stone and slowly drifted in to sleep ... but after 10 minutes I woke up still in front of the monitor, having a nightmare and stiff neck because my stupid head was resting on my chin. For gods sake!

Then I decided to watch Spirited Away, but that just put me in the mood to watch Howls Moving Castle, still no sleep, so then I watched Ponyo, no respite here, it's just to much fun.

I'm now contemplating watching either the entire 36 episodes of the Death Note series (which will probably result in more damn nightmares) or Kiddy Grade featuring my anime crush Eclair, which will just make me horny.

So after 48 hours I'm freaking hardly able to walk or open another bottle of lovely dry white wine! Am I pathetic or what?
Lol I wanna knock to sleep cuz I had a looong day haha. Might get some ice cream tho

What do u think this restless energy inside of u is stemming from, eclimial? I tend to stay up and feel insomniatic when I physically feel shaky and my eyes feel like they are hyper aware or there’s a though in my mind that means a lot to me, then extrapolating on that thought and then going into tangents until I’m like fuck is five in the morning
mattiasc02 said:

What do u think this restless energy inside of u is stemming from, eclimial? I tend to stay up and feel insomniatic when I physically feel shaky and my eyes feel like they are hyper aware or there’s a though in my mind that means a lot to me, then extrapolating on that thought and then going into tangents until I’m like fuck is five in the morning
I feel for you mattiasc02, I suffer from the same symptoms as you described. Often times I fall into bed at around midnight only to wake up an hour latter. It seems like an adrenaline rush and no matter how tired I feel I know that I will not sleep I just have to get up, turn on the PC and try to distract my buzzing mind.

I spoke to a very good psychologist and she suggested that I was suffering from bipolar disorder (or manic depression) sometimes you can't stay still, the next you feel sad for no reason.

What seems to work for me is to use the waking hours to do something creative, like make an AMV or do some digital art or watch anime or movies. Physical exercise like running does't work at all, as it makes us pumped up, yet more tired.

Don't fight it, get out of bed and occupy the mind. Try to relax in comfortable chair in front of the PC or TV, and eventually sleep will come, it may take a while, but it will happen, exhaustion will kick in.

I know it's damn frustrating but I refuse to take sleeping pills. Like you I've put up with insomnia all my life, I guess the only answer is to embrace it and get creative, many of the greatest artistic people have this condition. which tells me that somewhere deep inside in you is an artist just wanting to get out. Look deep inside, can you write, draw, play music? I think you are a potential artist mattiasc, explore the thoughts that keep you awake and express them in some art form, it doesn't matter what art it is, it's inside you. Let it out.

Hope this helps.
Speaking of art and insomnia, I've heard that for some people, watching/listening to Bob Ross's The Joy of Painting helps them fall asleep.
My day started very sadly on hearing that the creator of The Avengers, X-Men, Deadpool, Spider Man, Doctor Strange and so many other Marvel super heroes, has passed away.

R.I.P. Stan Lee.

Lee died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre in Los Angeles on Monday age 95 ... he lived a long and amazing life.

Stan Lee began his career in comics in 1939 as an office assistant at Timely Comics, which would later become Marvel Comics.

Lee created dozens of well-known characters and helped bring about what is now known as Marvel's Silver Age.

Lee's creations have been made even more popular over the past decade with the release of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), the highest-grossing film franchise of all time.

His work has also inspired many Manga creators.

Stan Lee was famous for his many cameo appearances in many MCU movies. So here is a fitting tribute to a great man, who not only created some of best super heroes of all time, he also had a great sense of humor: For Stan