mattiasc02 said:
I got goodass headphones i could use while i ride those slopes as well
I will comment: Don't.
XD don't worry i prooomissee they won't fall off. They are REALLY good and plus I'm gonna put a hoodie on so I know they won't fall off

and this is serious y'all who's cuter him or him
mattiasc02 said:
XD don't worry i prooomissee they won't fall off. They are REALLY good and plus I'm gonna put a hoodie on so I know they won't fall off
It's more a safety issue. If some serious shit is going on around you, you won't be able to notice it.

and this is serious y'all who's cuter him or him
My answer is Idris Elba.
nah i'm smart i wont get hurt

and idris elba does look cute he's kinda old now but yeah back in the day he was a cutie

Buuutttt... out of MY options, i'm gonna assume u think the guy on the left (trey songz) is cuter then the right (chris brown) since idris elba is dark like trey songz

now for the others, him or him? Sorry it's just that me and my friend r doing something
"Cute" is a weird word, really. Because handsome men can be cute too, but not all "cute" men are handsome.

If I had to date a black guy, I'd want it to be someone like Woolie Madden. Just a big black nerd.
Lmaooo nooooooooo!!! Emmy I’m taking about who looks cuter lmao I would NEVER date trey songz or Chris brown but I’m just curious who u think looks physically hotter since ma and my friend r doing a survey
Then Trey I guess. :p
Ayyeeeee ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I got bitten by a ladybug the other day. Didn't realize they could do that...must have been super hungry hiding out in winter.
I've been feeling like shit lately.
Today was my second day learning to drive in the school, I let the car stop working on two uphill , I started to get desperate, on the first uphill was a place with little car movement, had some cars, already in the second was near the city center Where it was the quickest way to go to the center of town, I stood still for +-1 minute and just was going to accumulate car behind me, as it was uphill they couldn't outrun though some did it.
I hope your instructor is nicer than mine was. The old bastard got so pissed at me he smacked my arms away from the wheel while I was on the road.

I still don't drive, but I do have a valid license.
Mine was good people, he had enough patience to teach without getting nervous or something, at first I was afraid to be someone who nervous impatient, although I made those mistakes he said that in other things I was not so bad.
My mom taught all three of us to drive, I and both my sisters. My dad was impossible as an instructor....if he did not kill one of us, he was going to have a heart attack himself - Zero patience and even less tolerance of hesitation....go go go! Even so, he was a safe driver, only two accidents I know of and both not his fault and somehow he "evaded" speeding tickets. Pretty incredible considering he had an hour and a half commute to and from work for many years. .
I have the flu and I feel like I'm dying and I hate it.
Drink lotsa tea kay? And do u often get the flu? Sorry if that's a dumb question.

Anyways bitch i'm fucking tired ima have to say it: fucking hate my chem teacher bruhhh she be getting me tight. Like bruh, so sick of HER. Like deadass I walk in 10 minutes late and she gave me 5 demerits then someone else gets in 25 minutes late and she greats them happily and don't give them any demerits. Tf? Then at the end of class, she cattily goes up to the 25 minute late guy and starts like saying stuff like "Uuuuu i feel really bad for you, can you maybe join my other chem class if ur free" and then doesn't give a SHIT about me. But worse part is, she b throwing ATTITUDE at me sometimes. I'd say more but ima just keep it how it is cuz... if I say more I just might say something I shouldn't say.
Is that your way of unwinding or is that actually your normal speech? Because, BOI, does it trigger me.

Is the flu that thing where you get a fever and whatever?
Tensa said:
Yeah. You cough a lot and the coughing starts to make your abdominal muscles hurt, and your whole body gets achy and you just generally feel out of it.
Tensa said:
Is that your way of unwinding or is that actually your normal speech? Because, BOI, does it trigger me.
If his Snapchat is anything to go off, it's how he talks normally.
Yeah my bad I wild out when I'm mad. But I'm calm now since she's my morining class don't have to deal with her anymoooore woohoo (until tmrw morning jeez she HATES me) And Lmaoooo my brother hates it when I use heart filters. He says it's cringey XD. But whatever Ima keep on doing it cuz it's fun.

And honestly, I'm just tryna go to Bolivia. Like idk just the vibes there are really sweet.
Tensa said:
Flu also known as Influenza Virus - lots of info on google.
Then I can surely declare that I haven't suffered any form of the flu in more than 10 years. The only thing I ever suffered from is productive coughing and runny noses. But is that coughing a pain in the ass or what... So yeah, just general fatigue.

So yeah, now you know why I, generally, lack knowledge about the thing we both know as "gripp"/"gripă". I can't even remember the last time I've suffered from it.
Terrible because everyone here hates me already and i cant find a good website community
Booky-chan said:
Terrible because everyone here hates me already and i cant find a good website community
Try reading the forums of the community you're looking to join and see if you can conform to the style of posts and etiquette of the forum before posting yourself and you may have more success.

I just finalized that I'll be moving in April. Not a big move, just getting a bit closer to work to cut down my commute expenses. This will be my first time living in a different state however.
I was looking at my deleted posts and i realized most of my posts have been deleted because they havent been accepted for 3+days. It means most of my posts are not really good and don't match the quality requirement for the site but I still keep uploading more posts xD idk if i should be happy that i am not giving up or if i should be sad that most of my posts get deleted xD. When i joined the site (after being a non-registered member and a lurker) i wanted to be a contributor lvl person here but it seems it is a lost cause for me.
traz64 said:
Try reading the forums of the community you're looking to join and see if you can conform to the style of posts and etiquette of the forum before posting yourself and you may have more success.

I just finalized that I'll be moving in April. Not a big move, just getting a bit closer to work to cut down my commute expenses. This will be my first time living in a different state however.
How do i tell the style of the posts? Either way people just call me a troll in EVERY debate just because i have an unpopular opinion on things. It happened on Reddit, then on some MUGEN forums now on here. I fucking hate it. Ik people just say "Thats just the internet" Even though i seen more civilized Fujoshis on DeviantArt. Like FFS this always happens.

Mod edit: No double posting within less than 24 hours unless someone else has already posted a comment.

ssagwp said:
I was looking at my deleted posts and i realized most of my posts have been deleted because they havent been accepted for 3+days. It means most of my posts are not really good and don't match the quality requirement for the site but I still keep uploading more posts xD idk if i should be happy that i am not giving up or if i should be sad that most of my posts get deleted xD. When i joined the site (after being a non-registered member and a lurker) i wanted to be a contributor lvl person here but it seems it is a lost cause for me.
"Lurker"? What is this? Mugen Archive?
Booky-chan said:
How do i tell the style of the posts? Either way people just call me a troll in EVERY debate just because i have an unpopular opinion on things. It happened on Reddit, then on some MUGEN forums now on here. I fucking hate it. Ik people just say "Thats just the internet" Even though i seen more civilized Fujoshis on DeviantArt. Like FFS this always happens
Ever entertain the idea that maybe it's you? Why not attempt to actually hold to some convictions before bitching?
ssagwp said:
...i realized most of my posts have been deleted because they havent been accepted for 3+days....
Actually most of your deleted posts were deleted for other reasons, mostly do to not meeting upload guidelines, jpeg artifacts, replacement by png versus the jpg you uploaded and unclean scans.

Read the upload guidelines, pay attention to image details and you could become a contributor.
Booky-chan said:
Either way people just call me a troll in EVERY debate just because i have an unpopular opinion on things.
No one's debated you because you haven't said anything valid or intelligent enough TO "debate".

You also keep saying you have all these "controversial opinions", but you literally haven't said anything that could even vaguely be considered that. You're coming off like every other vapid internet "memer" who thinks they're clever by making these empty, shallow non points and quips.

We don't hate you (I don't, anyway), you just don't act like a rational, real human being.
Kiho said:
Actually most of your deleted posts were deleted for other reasons, mostly do to not meeting upload guidelines, jpeg artifacts, replacement by png versus the jpg you uploaded and unclean scans.

Read the upload guidelines, pay attention to image details and you could become a contributor.
Admittedly, artifacts are a bit tough to spot for the untrained eye.

My day was shit. I still don't understand what a prof. wants me to put down in nameservers for a replacement server I'm setting up at the university (yeah, I spent 6 unpaid hours working on a server), and no it's not the Cloud or Google ones. And I can't bother myself to phone him up. Monday, I guess. No, wait. I have a course, a seminar and two meetings on Monday. FML.