mattiasc02 said:
I got goodass headphones i could use while i ride those slopes as well
I will comment: Don't.
XD don't worry i prooomissee they won't fall off. They are REALLY good and plus I'm gonna put a hoodie on so I know they won't fall off

and this is serious y'all who's cuter him or him
mattiasc02 said:
XD don't worry i prooomissee they won't fall off. They are REALLY good and plus I'm gonna put a hoodie on so I know they won't fall off
It's more a safety issue. If some serious shit is going on around you, you won't be able to notice it.

and this is serious y'all who's cuter him or him
My answer is Idris Elba.
nah i'm smart i wont get hurt

and idris elba does look cute he's kinda old now but yeah back in the day he was a cutie

Buuutttt... out of MY options, i'm gonna assume u think the guy on the left (trey songz) is cuter then the right (chris brown) since idris elba is dark like trey songz

now for the others, him or him? Sorry it's just that me and my friend r doing something
"Cute" is a weird word, really. Because handsome men can be cute too, but not all "cute" men are handsome.

If I had to date a black guy, I'd want it to be someone like Woolie Madden. Just a big black nerd.
Lmaooo nooooooooo!!! Emmy I’m taking about who looks cuter lmao I would NEVER date trey songz or Chris brown but I’m just curious who u think looks physically hotter since ma and my friend r doing a survey
Then Trey I guess. :p
Ayyeeeee ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I got bitten by a ladybug the other day. Didn't realize they could do that...must have been super hungry hiding out in winter.
I've been feeling like shit lately.
Today was my second day learning to drive in the school, I let the car stop working on two uphill , I started to get desperate, on the first uphill was a place with little car movement, had some cars, already in the second was near the city center Where it was the quickest way to go to the center of town, I stood still for +-1 minute and just was going to accumulate car behind me, as it was uphill they couldn't outrun though some did it.
I hope your instructor is nicer than mine was. The old bastard got so pissed at me he smacked my arms away from the wheel while I was on the road.

I still don't drive, but I do have a valid license.
Mine was good people, he had enough patience to teach without getting nervous or something, at first I was afraid to be someone who nervous impatient, although I made those mistakes he said that in other things I was not so bad.
My mom taught all three of us to drive, I and both my sisters. My dad was impossible as an instructor....if he did not kill one of us, he was going to have a heart attack himself - Zero patience and even less tolerance of hesitation....go go go! Even so, he was a safe driver, only two accidents I know of and both not his fault and somehow he "evaded" speeding tickets. Pretty incredible considering he had an hour and a half commute to and from work for many years. .