While I was out on a beach side hike I actually ran into a couple of female cosplayers. I did not strike up that big of a conversation with them, but I did compliment them on their Nier Automaton attire. Always good to run into fellow geeks. (^_^)
That's fine and dandy but, what caused it?
Yeah what the hell? How can you tell us something like that and not explain the circumstances at all? XD

Anyway, I'm super tired today. Probably still getting over that flu from last week. Not to mention the weather is, like, prime napping conditions too.

My mom and I went to the grocery store and we met a cute black baby while we were there. She was chatting up a storm and eating a donut. She smiled at us and kept blabbering and even offered my mom some of her donut. It was nice.
Tensa said:
That's fine and dandy but, what caused it?
I did my usual walk whenever I drive out there, walked up to the stone pavilion at Rocky Neck State Park that was built during the great depression, and I saw them there doing an impromteau cosplay shoot with just the two of them. I guess they were going for an old-fashioned background with the setting, not to mention the view is beautiful. A few other tourists saw them and were confused by complimented them on their style. Sadly I did little more than offer my knowledge on who they were cosplaying as and compliment their dedication to their craft. Not many more details than that I'm afraid, but it certainly made my day all the same.
Was it really good cosplay? Were they scantily clad? Could you see their boobies? Did they have nice boobies? And butts? Nice butts? Who was the photographer? Did they look professional? Did the girls look thotty?
otaku_emmy said:
Was it really good cosplay? Were they scantily clad? Could you see their boobies? Did they have nice boobies? And butts? Nice butts? Who was the photographer? Did they look professional? Did the girls look thotty?
1. The cosplay was a spot-on 2B likeness.
2. Nothing was too exposed so no ecchi stuff.
3. I was more focused on the dress rather than her three sizes.
4. Same answer as 3.
5. Still same answer as 3.
6. Photographer was the other cosplayers.
7. They had a stand for the camera and lighting, so I'd say they were professional as far as cosplayers go
8. They had slender builds to match their characters, very pretty too.
Hmm. They probs have social media. Shame we don't have any names.

Good find though.
I am finally plantar warts free and i took a bath after more then ONE month wooooot LOL.
last night

Today was better though. My mom and I went to the flea market and got some great cardio in. Saw some cute babies of color and some adorable puppies. I met a shopkeeper dog and petted her. Got me a cajeta filled churro and a jumbo bag of Teriyaki beef jerky.

There was a guy with a CBD product stall and he had LITERAL WEED he was selling. He didn't call it weed because why would he, but it was 100% marijuana. It had to have been. Whole buds of good kush.

All in all, a great weekend has been had by me.
otaku_emmy said:
I think he's kinda mixed up a little...
I mean, he's 16. He's angry and stupid and able to say things on the internet without consequence.

and he had LITERAL WEED he was selling.
Is that unusual there? A lot of cities have basically stopped enforcement of weed laws.

I went to an art show at a local concert venue last night. Wound up buying some "craft" tea. Need to get ready to move by the end of the month as I'm going to Zenkaikon next weekend.
traz64 said:
Is that unusual there? A lot of cities have basically stopped enforcement of weed laws.
It's still pretty illegal in my state. Real marijuana. Although if you're only caught with a little they have to let you go with a warning the first time.

I've also read that pure THC is available for very sick people to use. But....still not actual weed, so go figure.