TommyGunn said:
Males make better females. It's a fact.
Man I hate when people say shit like that.
TommyGunn said:
Males make better females. It's a fact. Still doesn't mean I want to dick 'em.
Well, I hate to agree with that but the proof is in the pudding Victoria's Secret newest transsexual model
There is more to being a woman than looking like one. I'll just say that.
And no matter how real they looking, they will never give birth to a child!
Thru the magic of the internet I come to say hi, it's been a while right :^)

> Also

traz64 said:
At Otakon I started making out with what I thought was a girl until I started getting handsy and wound up grabbing a dick. I should really ask people their names before I kiss them.
HAH GAYYYYY
Artwork said:
Thru the magic of the internet I come to say hi, it's been a while right :^)
Nice to meet you.
I blasted my foot on my mirror and fucked my toe and ankle up (and almost ate floor) this morning, so that sucks.
otaku_emmy said:
I blasted my foot on my mirror and fucked my toe and ankle up (and almost ate floor) this morning, so that sucks.
This is actually pretty strange because i bumped into a wall with my pinky toe yesterday. The toenail disconnected from my toe. It’s slowly reattaching itself.
It’s still pretty sensitive though.
My internet has only worked...around 10~12 hours a day for the last three weeks now. It's been routinely out every night for 12~14 hours at a time. It's become rather frustrating for me, as you can imagine.

My mother has also officially been diagnosed with Graves' disease.
otaku_emmy said:
My internet has only worked...around 10~12 hours a day for the last three weeks now. It's been routinely out every night for 12~14 hours at a time. It's become rather frustrating for me, as you can imagine.

My mother has also officially been diagnosed with Graves' disease.
Both horrible things.
The second one is worse though. I'll pray to the gods of science for your mother.
With enough science, everything can be fixed.
I've already done quite a bit of reading on it, and there doesn't seem to be a known cause for it. They can't really "cure" it either. You just have to be medicated for it for forever. And cut back on things that could make you feel worse, like caffeine. Which might be a bit difficult for her since she's pretty much addicted to sweet tea.
Lost my wallet and everything in it a few weeks ago. Decided to take it as a sign that I should update my EDC. Other than getting an optic cut slide for my CCW and some mag extensions, I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out. And yes, I do carry all that stuff with me every day.
I pray that no one ever gives you a hard time.....and I though I carried too much with me everyday.
Got the internet (and cable) fixed today. A cool older technician from Spectrum came out today and finally discovered the root of the problem. Quite literally. The line down at the pole that sends the signal to the router and cable box had a nick in it and had been decaying for some time. I asked why the internet was going out specifically at night, and he explained that extra condensation was seeping in to the ground around that time, soaking the exposed wiring.

He said we'll need a new cable box at some point too, since it's not working optimally, but I still have stuff on it I need to watch. Lotsa old movies.

I can at last use the WiFi after sunset!
Friend of mine hit my goddamn stationary car in the parking lot so I'm going to get that repaired later. Went to the Philadelphia Museum of Art on Sunday, a small concert last night, and I'm meeting up with some people from a discord in Chinatown Saturday.

Been trying to lose a bit of weight before Colossalcon East. I wanted to lose 15 lbs (180->165) over 6 weeks but it's looking like I'll only be able to drop 9 at the current pace.
Are there a lot of reply's getting deleted lately or am i just losing my mind?
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Are there a lot of reply's getting deleted lately or am i just losing my mind?
Spamming fucks
otaku_emmy said:
Spamming fucks
Thank goodness.
I was starting to question my sanity.

To all "Spamming fucks" out there, please stop. My mental state is bad enough as it is.
Don't turn yourselves into Spamming "good for nothing" fucking cunts.

You guys made me use bad words.
Just do what the Almighty Shuugo did at one point. Nuke an entire country's IP address range. Although only Slayerduck can do that...
So apparently my moms hometown is fucking burning

Great

I’m fucking done w this shit. I wanna get involved. I wanna fly there and help with the fires happening in the Amazon rainforest. It’s hurting my heart way too much
Did you know there are now people who genuinely think wildfires/forest fires should be left alone because they're "natural" and humans shouldn't interfere with them? Doesn't that blow your mind?
Tensa said:
Just do what the Almighty Shuugo did at one point. Nuke an entire country's IP address range. Although only Slayerduck can do that...
I regularly check the IP address of spammers, when I ban them. They are coming from many countries, from South Korea and Pakistan to the UK, and the US....They use VPNs, nuking an entire country's IP address range is not going to stop the spam, just stop our membership in said country from visiting Konachan.
otaku_emmy said:
Did you know there are now people who genuinely think wildfires/forest fires should be left alone because they're "natural" and humans shouldn't interfere with them? Doesn't that blow your mind?
Just like how forests are natural and human deforestation is not natural. Oh wait...

@Kiho: fair point.
The glass shower door shattered when I opened it after showering.....a few dozen minor lacerations and not a little blood (especially the hands and feet)......fortunately the lacerations are only on my hands, arms, legs and feet. You got to be thankful for the little things.....
Forest fires do an important job of clearing out flammable undergrowth and dead trees, allowing healthy trees to grow. One of the big reasons California has such horrible fire problems is because they've taken a "stop fires at all costs" approach. Controlled burns are important otherwise, you get uncontrollable burns.
California has such horrible fire problems because people build beautiful and expensive homes up in picturesque canyons with poor egress. The natural environment is disturbed, which encourages fires to burn faster, it is difficult for fire fighters to get to these places, let along get equipment and water to these areas.....and people are careless - a lit cigarette tossed out a car window, for example and whoosh, a raging forest fire runs up the canyon and beyond.

I lived for a number of years in California and also in Colorado (same story) these are high desert areas, pine trees, scrub brush and dry. Both have similar problems with fires. The fires are horrible because lots of people lose their homes - Well, DOH!, If these were unpopulated areas, then fires could be allowed to periodically clear out the undergrowth and dead trees, but alas.....
So fuck people's homes, animals, and lives then. Got it.
Well people wanted Aussie trees in Cali. They got it. Now it's burning.
otaku_emmy said:
So fuck people's homes, animals, and lives then. Got it.
Sometimes the reality is unpleasant. IF you build a home in a flood plain, expect to be flooded out. Unfortunately some of the most beautiful areas to live close to nature are also not intended to be lived close to..... In both Colorado and California, on more than one occasion, the city in which I lived was smothered in smoke from such wildfires.....not a threat to my house, just the lungs.....but many people did lose their houses in the surrounding hills and canyons. Of course my house was a lot cheaper.....so was the fire insurance. We all make choices, we should also be ready to accept the consequences.