No. /boot is fine, but you only require a partition for ( / ) and for ( /home ) (and /swap, of course, 2GB is more than enough, I'd even use as much as 500MB). By security I meant working in a company with sensitive data or whatever. Besides the fact nobody can modify anything in the folders without being a super user, it's just a measure of security.

For your 35GB, I'd put 500MB into ( /swap ), 200MB into ( /boot ), /15GB into ( / ) and the rest into ( /home ). Whatever is set for ( / ) is your system wide available space (system related stuff). ( /home ) is your My Documents and you can put whatever you want into it.

35GB is enough for an OS to work on, but what people want is a place to store their data in, so 500GB is advisable to put into ( /home ), get it? The OS really doesn't need more than 20GB of free space, 20GB because if you install programs they will get sent into some folders in ( / ). Or you can manually install stuff into a folder you create in ( /home ) and make a PATH towards the folder and the system will know that what you are asking for, or what a program is asking for, is there.
Yeah, I think I understand it now, I'll try to do the scheme as you said, 500MB (/swap ), 200MB (/boot), 15GB into (/ ), and the rest into (/home), dev/sda looks less confusing now, within two days I'll try again, due to me being out of space, so far I can't believe I deleted the HD.

Edit: I already released space, I will try again today.

Edit 2: I was able to install this time, the scheme, swap does not appear, I had a problem with the keyboard, the keys were all changed, I think the pattern of another country, but I fixed it, Thanks.
I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't understand.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't understand.
Best not to read all of it then sweetheart.
More or less I understood the explanation because I also had a similar problem, maybe in the future I will try again to install lubuntu because I'm really interested in learning to use linux but for now my notebook isn't in good condition to try again
Nepcoheart said:
I'm really interested in learning to use linux but for now my notebook isn't in good condition to try again
Buy a new notebook then.
hahaha i didn't notice, in my country they call laptops "notebook" don't ask me why, I never knew the reason
Nepcoheart said:
hahaha i didn't notice, in my country they call laptops "notebook" don't ask me why, I never knew the reason
xD same here, it's rare to see someone saying laptop instead of notebook.
In America, a "notebook" computer is just a smaller laptop.

I think Beanut was just making a funny.
otaku_emmy said:
I think Beanut was just making a funny.
Yup.

Amazon.co.uk wants you to type notebook laptop before you see the desired results.
What about this?
I got new glasses today. Michael Kors. Feel v fancy. Even though am not.
otaku_emmy said:
I got new glasses today. Michael Kors. Feel v fancy. Even though am not.
You'll feel even fancier if you pour champagne into them.
;P
No, no. They cost too much to ever get anything other than pure air on them.
otaku_emmy said:
No, no. They cost too much to ever get anything other than pure air on them.
Can you see better now?
Yeah. Everything's kinda small right now though. Farther away. My eyes haven't adjusted yet, naturally.
To summarize, I see better something that is close with the left eye and I better see something that is distant with the right eye, with both open I see normal, this I noticed during the psychometric test last year, and I discovered that I could see badly from one eye in 2011 during an examination at school, with one eye I got 0 on the exam, so I don't think it's normal, but I wonder the name of it.

I liked the logic test of this exam, the memory test I went well too, I remember that I tried to "rush" in one of the test, I almost fucked myself, but ok.
Well my day will be to clean the entire department.. the wall is almost repaired but they have been sanding for 4 hours and EVERYTHING is full of dust
I've a -1 in one eyes and a -1.25 in another eye.

I hate tests that categorize me over some social norms.

Today was awful. I had to get up at 6:30 to get to uni at 8:00 to assist in teaching. CAN YOU LIKE, RESCHEDULE THE ENTIRE THING? Waking up sooner than 9 is murder.
Tensa said:
Today was awful. I had to get up at 6:30 to get to uni at 8:00 to assist in teaching. CAN YOU LIKE, RESCHEDULE THE ENTIRE THING? Waking up sooner than 9 is murder.
I am going to be in the EXACT same boat on Friday. Like, even with the exact same times as you. XD

I have to/get to go to Winston-Salem with my mom for her followup appointment with the endocrinologist. She still doesn't feel well, but she has said it's not as bad as before she was being treated.

I need so much sleep, and I feel I don't sleep as well going to bed before 12:30~1:30, but her appointment is at 8 AM so I'll probably only be running on six hours of sleep Friday morning. Plus we're skipping breakfast so I should be about dead by lunch. XD
Tensa said:
Today was awful. I had to get up at 6:30 to get to uni at 8:00 to assist in teaching.
I have to get up at 6:00 and leave at about 7:20.

Tensa said:
Waking up sooner than 9 is murder.
Everyday i get murdered.
Even when i don't have to wake up at 6, i still wake up around 7 or 8.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
I have to get up at 6:00 (...)
Yeah, me too.
Especially the monday is deadly.
The absence of my sleeping problems make it a lot less painful though.
These days i usually just fall asleep with my phone in my hand.
We got a new puppy today. She's really small and cute.

It would've been a good day, had my mom not taken pills and consumed nearly an entire 1.5 liter bottle of red wine and made a total embarrassment of herself.

She also threw up her entire supper all in my sink and decided she didn't want to clean it up. So now there's just a bunch of puke in my bathroom.

I've never handled her behaving that way well so I've pretty much been crying for several hours now. I'm also pretty afraid that she's going to hurt the puppy. She's clumsy at the best of times, and now she's drunk, asleep with it on her chest.

And this thing can't get up and down the couch on its own. It's not even supposed to be sleeping on the couch.
I swear at times I can hear my phone ring, despite it not actually ringing at the time. Like phantom noises that come up at random and you can't quite be sure if that's an actual noise or not.

For the most part my day is mostly fine. Just annoyed I can't remember a certain song that played during the mid 90's/early 2000 that l had the star, moon, and sun in it's lyrics. Part of the music plays in my head at time and that drive me mad not knowing where that song came from.
Fepple said:
Part of the music plays in my head at time and that drive me mad not knowing where that song came from.
I know where it came from.

Where it came from.
well enough and I'm done with that
mariopepper said:
well enough and I'm done with that
Pure sadness.
It was a difficult day. I spent a lot of time searching for a service where I can order my capstone project. But I think I found best capstone writing service
Here it is - https://edusson.com/capstone-project-writing-service . Why do I think this is the best service? I watched a lot of ratings, read reviews from those who have already bought here essays, coursework, laboratory and other types of written work. In many ratings, this service was in the first place. Let's see how it really will be.
I've had two bad days, I hope everything gets better over the weekend
I was warned about not going out with a smartphone on the street, recently 2 people have already been stolen, last year had happened the same but had stopped after, at least last year was two man on a bike, country with 57k/60k murder per year problems, although I know it happens worldwide.