Comin' outta retirement to call Nuit a bitch nigger
Day started out okay but quickly turned sour. Having it rain seemingly all day didn't matter any. I dislike rainy day, it always seem like something negative happen on those days.
Cade said:
My God. The legend has made himself known.
Cade said:
Nice to meet you.
Had some fucks from an anime discord over for new years. Went ok.
I've been super sick so I spent the night catching up on YouTube videos. When the clock struck midnight I was watching an ASMR cooking video on how to make a chocolate strawberry tart.
Get well soon, Emmy!
I hope you get well soon, Emmy.
BattlequeenYume said:
Get well soon, Emmy!
Awh, thanks. :)

Yeah, I got a flu shot last Monday and then the exact same day I got sick. So I've been very sick, and my back's been fricked up too.
Went skiing yesterday. Muscles sore today. I was also stuck in a room with someone with the flu for 2 hrs today. I'll probably be joining the sick group later this week.
I'm finally getting over mine, but my twisted back is still throwing me for a loop. Dang slippy doorways...
Staying up past 3:00 AM on an important day.

My day has gone reasonable so far.
ಠ_ಠ
Today a Jeep SUV and a police car stopped at the traffic light, the suv was on the left side, the police car was on the right side behind the first car, the suv advanced the red light, still had pedestrian crossing on the other side, I thought the policy would turn on the giroflex and chase the suv, in the end not, my reaction, disappointment, it would be the first time I'd see something like this, I wonder if the cop was blind, or maybe they ignored.

Olympics Bans Athletes From Making Political Statements At 2020 Games

Started to take my interest, it was one of the reasons I wasn't excited, but I'm sure some Americans will do it even if they're banned, with the election near the Olympics, they will not miss this chance, I hope I'm wrong, it's a sporting event, no fucking one wants to know about your politics or virtue signalling, vlw, flw, at+.
Ya'll would not believe how freaking warm it is here right now. Cheese and crackers, guys. 65 F/18 C and it's nearly a quarter after midnight.
otaku_emmy said:
Ya'll would not believe how freaking warm it is here right now. Cheese and crackers, guys. 65 F/18 C and it's nearly a quarter after midnight.
That’s hot.

Maybe it would help if you sing let it snow.
Ever felt so damn tired that the drive to get up and do something is completely gone? That's me today and I still feel like going back to bed despite it being noon now.
I HAVE POISONED MYSELF WITH OLD, UNREFRIGERATED SAUSAGES! THE HUMANITY!
Here is too hot, reached 32 degrees/89 fahrenheit, hot days I get lazier.
otaku_emmy said:
I HAVE POISONED MYSELF WITH OLD, UNREFRIGERATED SAUSAGES! THE HUMANITY!
Finally getting some dick?
traz64 said:
Finally getting some dick?
Good oooooooone.

unneccessary expounding
My day has been spent sending emails to dumbasses. Ugh... borgar!
Going down to Florida at the end of the week. Hitting up Disney+universal then going on an anime convention cruise.
My day is going reasonably well.
I nicked my palm on a piece of ice today. From our freezer's ice maker. It hurted.

traz64 said:
an anime convention cruise.
What will they think of next.
otaku_emmy said:
What will they think of next.
I won't rest until I get to space dressed as an anime girl.
bad, I don't know how it happened but my debit card was "melted" when I was traveling, I don't know how long it takes to give me a new one and I have to wait until monday to ask
Visiting my dad down in Florida right now. Went to a massive flea market and was surprised at how cheap everything is. Picked up a few things at prices lower than my local Goodwill. Had to stop myself from buying more because I'd have no way of taking it home.

political note
Well if I get slotted in Richmond tomorrow, then it's been nice knowing you. Remember to stand up for the things you believe in and always try to live a life you can take pride in.
Good lucky, our current president (in brazil) wants to give the population the right to have a gun, which I support, although before it was not 100% prohibited, but was very difficult to get permission, but I don't know how the project is going, it looks like they're paving the way, this year will be interesting in america.
My mom's Graves' disease has been all agitated again recently, and I don't think the endocrinologist knows what the shit he's doing. He's definitely not helping her feel better. He told her to stop taking the combination of stuff that our family doctor prescribed her which was actually making her feel better. She had an episode at work Monday and her coworkers literally had to hold her up and plop her in a wheelchair, and my dad had to take her to the ER. And, of course, people in American hospitals don't wanna actually fucking help you (RIP Tashonna) so they wasted four and a half hours just waiting for any kind of actual...medical assistance.

AND I LITERALLY CUT MY FUCKING THUMB TODAY ON A FUCKING CHICKEN BREAST BONE. MY. FUCKING. THUMB. ON A CHICKEN BREAST. A CUT. FROM A BONE. IT HURT.