"I have several questions that need answering"

That's how my day feels like at the moment. Have all these questions swimming in my head, but no answers to any of them to speak of.

Edit: Alright, so one of my questions have been answered. "Can an card that has "unaffected by card effects" have it's effect negated by cards that say it can negate effects on the field. The answer to that was no, it can't....unless it was on the field first.
otaku_emmy said:
trimmed
I have also developed a kind of a cold mind to people dying as well. Don't get me wrong I do get sad sometimes when I remember someone close to me that is no longer with me but lately, it doesn't affect me as much. Also, since we were pretty much at war internally a few years back to clear all the Taliban and other terrorist entities in the country that I have grown accustomed to hearing about dead loved ones every day. All the news about dead loved ones does get me sad if it gets too much but I think I handle it pretty well.

I also listen to sad songs when I get sad or depressed as well, I think it is just human nature to listen to something to get our heads out of the gutter or to simply distract ourselves for just a while and forget about our current troubles.

Nepcoheart said:
aand about my day, leaving aside the mathematics I remember that another thing I hate about studying is group work... since elementary school I have hated that, I feel that I work better doing things alone but this time I'm forced so I will have to endure it.
I do all my studying online so I don't have to worry about group work. I suppose I am luck this way.
We're gonna get two whole inches of snow. The entire state's shutting down.
??? Was NC that bad with snow? I remember most people would drive horribly slow during snowfall. But I thought they were good with snow removal and 2 inches wouldn't shut down much of anything...

It may vary throughout the state.
I definitely think we handle it with less finesse than other places that get two or three feet at a time as opposed to one or two inches. The schools are even letting students out at lunch tomorrow before anything kicks off. They'll probably be closed Friday too. (Side roads can keep schools closed for longer than needs be because they don't get salted or scraped.)

And that thing about people going crazy buying all the bread and milk and eggs is true too. A lot of beer gets bought up as well. >.>

The meteorologists on the news always hype it up so big. We treat it like a blizzard. It's funny to me in that way. Cuz they give off this vibe like, "Oh shit guys here it comes! Get the bread! Be careful outside!", and they show the fleet of brine trucks headed out to sauce everything.

There's gonna be ice in certain places, but that's not too hard to manage if you're careful. Hence the mega slow driving you mentioned. The roads don't tend to be slick unless there's standing water or a lot of slush. The brine and normal traffic flow usually keep things clear.

Hopefully I'll be going out on Friday anyways. To do stuff with my mom. Fingies crossed.
Hello! I'm new to the forum.
JuanKar
videos hentai
tocnaza said:
Hello! I'm new to the forum.
JuanKar
Welcome to my kingdom, hopefully wonderful peasant.
I am the king of forum lurkers.

Just a few rules:
- please don't repeat the NapHime incident.
- don't post things that are off-topic.
- have fun while browsing the forum.

otaku_emmy said:
We're gonna get two whole inches of snow. The entire state's shutting down.
I haven't said anything because I was (and still am) sick and lazy, but when it starts to snow over here, we're happy.
The compressor in our refrigerator seized up last night....as it was 5 degrees C outside, so we moved the contents of the refrigerator to the balcony and opened the windows....unfortunately today was a rare day of bright sunshine and the balcony is south facing.... I had to block the windows with cardboard for the temperature to drop below 15 C :( After the sun finally set, we got proper refrigerator temperature on the balcony. It is supposed to drop to +2C tonight. Hopefully we don't lose too much to spoilage. Sometime Saturday, we should receive a visit from the company that warranties it. Hopefully this will not take too long to resolve....what a pain, The refridge is only 2 months old.
I will not be leaving the house a lot soon.

Too many big crowds of drunk, dressed up lunatics.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
I will not be leaving the house a lot soon.

Too many big crowds of drunk, dressed up lunatics.
Mardi Gras?
traz64 said:
Mardi Gras?
Carnival.
This is my first Mardi Gras outside of Louisiana. Kinda bummed now.
Cade said:
This is my first Mardi Gras outside of Louisiana. Kinda bummed now.
At the risk of being ignored, what're you up to these days?
otaku_emmy said:
At the risk of being ignored, what're you up to these days?
One of the things might be ignoring Emmy after saying at the risk of being ignored.

Just kidding. Please don't ignore Emmy because I said this.
I'd understand if he did. I figured I'd take a stab at it anyway. :p
otaku_emmy said:
I'd understand if he did. I figured I'd take a stab at it anyway. :p
Did you sharpen your knife beforehand?
Some days I just want to scream at the top of my lungs and break something. Just want to vent my frustration out on something so I don't feel so sick later in the day.
Fepple said:
Some days I just want to scream at the top of my lungs and break something. Just want to vent my frustration out on something so I don't feel so sick later in the day.
I feel the same way sometimes.

I just don't want to break my stuff. It feels too important to me.
Just had some K-Pop fans tear me a new asshole so I'm trying to come down off an anxiety "high".

Lemme tell ya, ya shouldn't mess with them girls. Cuz they won't "stan" for it.
Today appear some marmosets here at home, it was that species "common marmoset", was easy to find which species was, they took the bread in my hand, but some does not come close, some picture that I took at other times that they appeared (2017), p1, p2 (small mango tree), p3 (small mango tree).

Sometimes toucans also appear, they stay on the avocado tree and other fruit trees, but it is rare, and always in pairs, I think a male and female, in 2015 iirc I took a picture, I looked for it but couldn't find it, while looking for the picture, I found a picture of my cat stuck in the tree, it was in too tall for him to go down, in the end I climbed the tree to get him out.

Edit: I think I'm wrong, I think is this "black-tufted marmoset", I remember the white spot and that they were striped, but the white ear I didn't notice, I think it was black, so I think I was wrong.
My day was fucking TRASH. Schools gone to shit ever since wisdom tooth shit. I have three Fs. And my Mac and iPhone are NOT syncing. It’s so fucking retarded. Like on god bruh I’m deadass gonna just fucking quit it and be a stripper honestly fuck life fuck what other people gotta say ima deadass become a stripper get that money and live lavish for like the rest of my life like fuqqq cuz people always gotta be like “Oh sweetie you’re too intelligent for that” like shut up

And also, I missed the bus so I’m on this late one with some old dude tryna play me like bitch
mattiasc02 said:
And my Mac and iPhone are NOT syncing.
What kind of sync?
iCloud? Airdrop? Safari?
Dw about I got it to work I was just being dumb. I’m not mad too
mattiasc02 said:
Dw about I got it to work I was just being dumb.
Don't worry.
I'm being dumb all the time.
It's normal.
BattlequeenYume said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2-dgZgpGzQ

Right into the feels.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
These are true feels.
I feel like these would be more well suited for the music thread. ;p
otaku_emmy said:
I feel like these would be more well suited for the music thread. ;p
True.
Today I left about 250 gb on steam downloading at night, I wake up and didn’t even download the 1 I put, damn BSOD.
Feel stuffy and sluggish today. Daylight saving made me second guess what is happening for a minutes before realizing what had happened.