Artwork said:
What a shame.

We lost and got the sadly second place in the WC.

For anybody who saw it, like the worst match for the WC.

Foul after foul, yellow after yellow, bitching after bitching, but not any actually good chances, and the goal came from an offside position earlier in the attack. :(

Fifa fails me.
Fuck you were playing Karate at some point instead of Football lol
http://i31.tinypic.com/1622vf7.jpg
The main reason I'm starting to hate football is because of ^that.

I just don't seem to understand why football has to involve fouls 'like that'.
Football doesn't have too be a contact sport, just play the ball around, and you won't ever have the need to make fouls.

Ruins the fucking game.
I don;t follow football (soccer), but I still hope it doesn't turn into a another NHL-esque sport...Where the highlight is the violence, not the playing...
Artwork said:
The main reason I'm starting to hate football is because of ^that.

I just don't seem to understand why football has to involve fouls 'like that'.
Football doesn't have too be a contact sport, just play the ball around, and you won't ever have the need to make fouls.

Ruins the fucking game.
Saying this and putting football in it confused me for a sec, football in the US is a completely different sport, which has a lot of violence in it. lol
Better seen here to people who didn't see:
http://i28.tinypic.com/10ylz86.jpg
Yeah, I hate the confusion around football / soccer, but I will always keep calling it football. We actually call the 'Football' you mean, American football.
Soccer is a non existing word. ^^
I don't get why American football, is called 'foot'ball it only touches the foot in a few parts of the game, it should be called......handegg.....since the ball is shaped like a egg and you hold it in your hands.
Eggs have one end rounded like a half sphere, the other is like a rugby ball/american football.

I don't know either, especially with it being a copy of Rugby, except you can pass forwards and kick the ball.
football ... foot -> fut -> romanian word for "fuck" like in... "Hai s-o futem." = "Let's fuck her." 8D

Anyway I think this conversation is better off in the Friendly Topic~ :D

How was my day? Like any other days! Boredome!
Mine has been Germans (ban), Brazilians (ban) and a Venezuelan about to be IP banned.
Busy busy, I see. ^_^;
Sweating away in the heat of the summer pfewwww..

Some birds flew in our rabbits 'house', and started eating all his food lol.
The door was open because we usually let our rabbit roam the backyard free when it's hot.
Forget the rest of the day, the end of the day is summarised in one word. Pantsu Witches. Ok, so that was two.

SW 202 Vector options preview
If you take #2 out of context then it can end up really funny XD
*yawn" been hunting down and uploading images from a particular Pixiv account...Editing as necessary (though I sorta don't like editing images to post them...)

SciFi: what happened to the upper part of the image alignment in Lucinni's area of X2? And Sanya's section seems a little too offset to the left.

Well, not that it matters. It's just a preview anyway. ^_~
The background isn't consistent. The camera appears to be moving as though on a penny rather than rails. Depending on what point I took the cap to avoid text it shifted by a bit.

Cuda isn't being pervert today.. unless you mis-read the context of Lucchini.
No I took it that way, just choice not to say anything.
What media file did you cap the images from? You couldn't just turn off the Subtitle stream?

And yeah. I just watch the ep itself. They did pan it with perspective angle correction, rather than just a flat pan. (Animation can be so advanced these days ^_^)

...Say, doesn't Photoshop have a panoramic stitch and/or perspective correction function you could use to fix that?
MKV in MPC.

I don't have photoshop. I have Paintshop Pro 7, GIMP and Inkscape.

I didn't realise the MKV actually has subs separate, but it does explain why there is no degradation like an FLV.
Cuda007 said:
2 and 8.
That :D Especially 2 :D
The Ookami-san 103 preview panel is ready ^_^
Click Me
BL Notice: #2 is a trap.

I have to finish Alice-san from 102 first.
SciFi said:
The Ookami-san 103 preview panel is ready ^_^
Click Me
BL Notice: #2 is a trap.

I have to finish Alice-san from 102 first.
2 and 6. <3
Xtea said:
2 and 6. <3
QFT and yes I do like a good trap every now and then, like in Working! OFcourse 4 will work to. >:)

/*\
SciFi said:
MKV in MPC.

I don't have photoshop. I have Paintshop Pro 7, GIMP and Inkscape.

I didn't realise the MKV actually has subs separate, but it does explain why there is no degradation like an FLV.
I've been reading up and sorta tracking MKV since I first heard about it back in '05 or so. Groups started using it and I wanted to know how the hell I was supposed to play it back. Wasn't until like a year or so later when I found the CCCP (and MKV's official decoder was switched to the CCCP also).

But yeah. MKV's are generally soft-subbed. Unless you see animated effects for the subs: those are hardsubbed (like the karaoke effects in OP/EDs). Don't forget MKV file can afford a much higher bitrate than FLV files too.

I've been getting a ton of Corel spam trying to get me to buy PSP: current offer is PSP X3 for $60 ($40 discount) good until July 19th. If you've been wanting a fairly cheap upgrade...
The only paid for software I'm using, other than games, is the Win7 OS.
Meh paying, never liked it.

PC components and shit are expensive enough itself. I would be more then broke if I had to pay for my OS and games. Or I would still be on XP, and playing games like Bioshock 1.
Strike Witches 2 E03 is available on torrent if not streaming.

Now, can anyone see the flaw in a witch not sitting side saddle on a broom?

These will be a tad delayed. I have a classified vector I want to do from an older anime before end of Friday.
I'm surprise you didn't take the image from the shot of Perrine from behind: you can clearly see the soreness. (The scene looks kinda artistic until you realize the real reason they made the shot the way they did...It's SW after all ^_^; )

On a side note, nice to see AIC is upholding the tradition as set by Gonzo. Though I kinda think they're trying a little too hard at times...Especially with this past ep...But whatever. It's still early in the season/series. ^_^ (If anything, I want more Sanya and Eila scenes ^_~ rather than pseudo-molestation of Perrine by a broom...)
You'll have to be specific.
Perrine is in 3, 5, 7 & X
Lynette is in 1, 3, 4 & 8 (I'm not likely to do them in #7)

Ookami-san 104