I'm surprised you never noticed the phantom posts before. I've deleted the most recent post a couple times at least.
SciFi said:
I'm surprised you never noticed the phantom posts before. I've deleted the most recent post a couple times at least.
I did notice it some other times, but never actually paid much attention to it. I did now.

@iamZIIIM
Cache, your post get saved, so it said updated by iamZIIIM - 3 hours ago.
But the onces you delete the post, the cache save thingy remains, and thus your 'phantom post' as SciFi calls it.
Or alonf that road.
Huh. Isn't that kinda annoying?
Yes, but not annoying enough for anyone to care enough to rummage around and fix it.
iamZIIIM said:
Huh. Isn't that kinda annoying?
It saves CPU time and resources to actually load more important stuff.
Kona's running on a rented server, so it's not like it can just be upgraded whenever Shuugo feels like it. "Upgrading" at this point would incur a higher monthly fee.

It'd be nice if we could get a wholly owned dedicated server for Kona, but we got no place to put it. (No decent co-location Datacenter...there's a few other hassles too. I looked into the whole Co-Lo thing after a short chat with Shuugo about Kona's back-end server/service.)

Shuugo's gotta work with what he can get...And afford.

BTW, Shuugo, how much of the monthly fees do the ads here on Kona cover anyway?
Friday the 13th has lived up to it's reputation.

Ookami-san 107
Strike Witches 206
Ookami -> 2, 4, 5
SW -> 2, 9, 10
SciFi said:
Ookami-san 107
2 & 6.

SciFi said:
Strike Witches 206
1 & 10.
SciFi said:
Friday the 13th has lived up to it's reputation.

Ookami-san 107
X2, X, 5, 2 (This priority order)
My day wasn't bad. School was awesome cuz the teachers for my lessons was all off so we basically had frees for the whole day. Then, I'm walking down to the local shopping center and some kid comes up and starts annoying me (something about me having cigarettes and him wanting some (I wasn't paying much attention)) so I ignore him and he gets angry and hits me. So I turn and slash him across the face with my nails, which have been filed into points and hardened with some stuff I paint on them (for guitar to help me with strumming). so I split open his cheek and nose, and he runs away, blood pouring onto the ground. Now I'm enjoying myself by cutting open my wrist and watching the blood drip onto a sheet of paper and make pretty patterns as it runs off, while I listen to children of bodom.
Bad news and good news for this day. Bad news is I have been fired from my job... Good news however, is now I can move on to a better one with a less annoying boss.
Ookami-san & the Parfait should have been done today but unforeseen events delayed it T_T (2)

forum #4585
Zanifar said:
Bad news and good news for this day. Bad news is I have been fired from my job... Good news however, is now I can move on to a better one with a less annoying boss.
Being fired is horrible!
I was fired from my first job five years ago, the boss told me that I lacked experience, but now he works for me! Ha ha ha!

How was my day!?mmm ....... exhausting!
I just returned from a long business trip, and am terribly tired, now I have to plan a damn party for tomorrow, and do not really think of anything!
Are 12:05 am, and I'm a little stressed, I really need a holiday!
Bah!
Fuck!.......
You know...It seems like for every instance I read this thread, the more it feels like I'm reading a (very convoluted) blog...

And SciFi, as much as you do vectors and requests, I'm surprised you haven't started a "Vector Request" thread of some sort by now. (To be honest, I've been tempted to start a vector request thread where people post links to images they'd like vectors or clean-ups done of. There's been a few images I've come across that I wished had a vector/hi-res version. The vector would obviously have to meet Kona's upload rules so it can be posted on Kona, of course.)
Maybe I will, after I recover from 2.5hours of looking after my cousin's 2.5yr old.
Love the irony Sodomizer. But yes being fired does suck horribly.
On my way home now, sitting on a ship to Denmark. Onces it docks, which will be in10 hours, I got a trip of about the same left to the Netherlands, and HOME!
Norway was a work of art *uhuhu*, really beautiful but a bit dead if you are used to coastal place like Spain, French and Italy.
Just 1 week of holiday left, back to my new school after >_<.

@ Sodomizer
I hope everything worked out fine, and for the Holiday, I hope you will get one soon.

On a side note, stupid cellphone still broken, and my headphones also died. Need 2 send a lot up for repairing, guhhh.. I might get the Grado's SR60i. Just because I love headphones, but if my phone is unrepearable, I will need the cash for a new one >_< Dilemma!.
I just got a new mouse, called the R.A.T. 7, and by far is one of the best mice I have ever had, my last one kept getting too dirty. Would've bought a new keyboard too but stupid bank has different rules now.

I've been looking at the Razer Orca headphones myself Artwork, they look awesome and perfect for gaming/music it says, but I need to test them out.

I'm up for suggestions for a good gaming keyboard, excluding Steelseries MercStealth and Razer's Lycosa Mirror Edition. Though I did see the new Razer Black Widow and they're also making a Starcraft 2 keyboard, mouse, and headset.
I'm wanting a RAT7 myself...But every place is sold out/out of stock. I've been wanting a new mouse lately...Maybe a new keyboard too. (I've gotten bit use to short-stroke laptop keyboards. The spare Bluetooth MS keyboard I have is pretty nice and comfy, but I prefer wired peripherals for my desktop system.)

The Saitek Eclipse II (which I'm using right now and have been for the past few years) is a nice keyboard, albeit not quite full gaming keyboard.
My day was...eh.
Oh by the way
FABLE MOTHERFUCKING 3
Feels good to be back home, but at the same time announces the end of my summer holidays.
Hate having to sit in a car for such a fucking long time, rode from 7.30 in the morning, to 6pm >_<.. My legs were dead, my ass felt like a rock, and my arms stopped working. Went back alive when they saw my pc ofcourse. And my phone works again, seems like there was a faulth with my little card, and norway.

@Xavier,
Fuck yeah, and the good thing, it is also announced for the PC, since my 360 is dead, and I am not planning on buying a whole new console for 1 game. but YEAH!>_<

@ Bardiche
Hmm, well I am looking for an ''outdoors' pair, not really focused on gaming. But those razers look pretty sweet, tho going around the streets with toxic green color on my head is kinda, haha. and, looking at it, I can't really find any store in the netherlands which sell them, shipping won't be all that high for headphones though. And they are cheaper than the grado's.. Hmm..
Zanifar said:
Love the irony Sodomizer. But yes being fired does suck horribly.
Yes! be fired is very horrible, the first time that I was fired, cry inconsolably, but overcome very quickly. (^_^)
After my mother got me a job with one of her friends and soon went Ascending a few months later, my former boss started working there, (Ha ha! Now is my personal assistant!) Ha ha!

Artwork said:
I got a trip of about the same left to the Netherlands, and HOME!
@ Sodomizer
I hope everything worked out fine, and for the Holiday, I hope you will get one soon.
Oh Artwork is you!
I thought you had died or something, I'm glad you're in touch again, hope you have a safe journey home, and thanks for wishing me a good toils, everything went well thanks to you!
Bye!.......Kiss......Kiss.......Punch!......(^_^)
LOL!, No I did not die xD.
Safe, but boring journey.

Bye!... Ouch......Ouch.....Thanks! xD....

Time to finish unpacking the last few things, and looking for the warranty papers for my Sennheiser headphones which broke. Can't find em >_<. So I'd probably really have to buy new onces.
Xavier said:
My day was...eh.
Oh by the way
FABLE MOTHERFUCKING 3
Yes, yes, and YES! Cannot wait to get my hands on the newest addition to the Fable series. The second one was a bit of a downer in my opinion but I have high hopes for this one.

On to other business. I had some of my work published in a local artistry magazine. Front cover! Quite a morale booster after the past few weeks.
Artwork said:
LOL!, No I did not die xD.
Safe, but boring journey.
Bye!... Ouch......Ouch.....Thanks! xD....
Time to finish unpacking the last few things, and looking for the warranty papers for my Sennheiser headphones which broke. Can't find em >_<. So I'd probably really have to buy new onces.
I hate boring travels, ha ha!
Oh yeah!, I bought some headphones a few days ago, are nice and listen very strong! xD!

How was my day!?.....mmmmm..........strange!
Today I met a very nice boy, unexpectedly confessed his love in front of a large multitude at the mall!.....oh shit!....that was so fuckin embarrassing!
Bet he's a good person, he invited me to drink a coffee and watch a movie, that was fun!

Tomorrow a new kid going to start working, and as I am the girl with more experience in this oficce, the fucking boss told me to instruct the whole damn day to that child......shit!....i hate the new guys.

I'm so tired, I'll take a bath and sleep, oh yeah, the heat is horrible here in Mexico, I'm completely naked and yet I have too much heat!, probably in Spain is not so hot right now!.........i miss Spain!
My day was as any other day that I should complete a good anime *cough Angel Beats! cough* the day was normal, in other words, got up at 5am, walked for around an hour, sat in my room thinking of what to do, lul fail. Around after I ate breakfast I went back to sleep lul, then skipping the ussual pains of my dad abusing me I finished watching Angel Beats and here I am saying this useless post that nobody will care to notice, hope you all have a better day tomorrow (I'm 14 that's why I'm lazy, fear young people :P)
So yea, nothing really exciting, I just can't sleep from my eyes stinging from crying n such, so I got bored and decided to post my normal, useless, pathetic day...