This topic is locked.

Donations needed
I _REALLY_ hate to ask for donations. Has been 6 months since konachan has been running without ads and donations (Billing during that period has been over 1200USD).

< Thanks to all who donated >

So in the end this month has been specially horrible. I end my job, had to rent 2 new servers, had to pay setup-fees, and seems like it will be impossible to transfer all the services and databases from old server to the new server before the renewal.
So I need money to pay that unexpected bill of 199USD .

Hopefully this will be the last time to ask for donations or put ads in a long time since as I said I'll be sharing the server to help costs fees. Performance should be better than the old server even though it's now shared, the hardware it's exponentially better.

Any amount is welcome. Will put the status of donations and remove the link when I have reached enough.

If you want to get donator status drop me a PM with the transaction ID. It's just a status on your profile, there's no "special" features for that group. I hate "special" features as much as I hate donations and ads.
I will try to donate this weekend if possible. Also, I don't think the ads you had up before were bothersome at all, especially compared to the ads on some boorus. If they made up for a fair portion of the bill, I don't think anybody would be against putting them back up considering how simple they were.
atlantiza said:
I will try to donate this weekend if possible. Also, I don't think the ads you had up before were bothersome at all, especially compared to the ads on some boorus. If they made up for a fair portion of the bill, I don't think anybody would be against putting them back up considering how simple they were.
Thanks.

About the ads, they were only giving a very small percentage of the bill. The USD was weaker for that time and I was paying the bill in EUR so it might be because that. Still if I can solve everything with donations this month I think can keep this running without ads for quite a few time, unless something unexpected happens (I wish not)
atlantiza is right, the ads were not bothersome at all, you should not hesitate that much to bring them back.
WhiteExecutor said:
atlantiza is right, the ads were not bothersome at all, you should not hesitate that much to bring them back.
Okay then. I'll do it if I ever need to get money for more than one month or something.

Current donations:

rargy 25.00USD
kazekaze 2.00USD
connardman 9.00USD
Unknown 9.00USD
makaan 6.00USD

Total 54.00USD
Thanks all for your help and comments
This site is great, i've got many high quality images here.
I'm a Chinese. I really want to do something but i have no access to donating, so i can only support you spiritually.
May everyting goes well
I live in germany. Is it possible to send you 10 € (that are ~ 12,5USD).

I hope you understand, i wont do it if i have to pay 15 USD only for the transfer. Please send me a private message and tell me, what we can do.
Solafighter said:
I live in germany. Is it possible to send you 10 € (that are ~ 12,5USD).

I hope you understand, i wont do it if i have to pay 15 USD only for the transfer. Please send me a private message and tell me, what we can do.
I can only accept paypal, for incoming intl transfers the fees would be far bigger than the revenue.
I still thank you for trying if you can't use paypal. There's not so many alternatives out there to online payments for non-us residents
Thanks to all who donated

Final list:

Current donations:

rargy 25.00USD
kazekaze 2.00USD
connardman 9.00USD
Unknown 9.00USD
makaan 6.00USD
Unknown 20.00USD
Unknown 10.00USD
ZevGun 10.00USD

Total 91.00USD
If you appear as Unknown and want to appear on the list, dmail me the transaction ID#.