otaku_emmy said:
I fucking HATED Eraser Head. HATED IT. Hated...it. And I never understood what the fuck happened in The Shining. I liked the movie very much, I just didn't get it. Hated 2001, but I did like One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I cried at the end.

My favorite movie of all time, the movie that I love more than any other, is Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. The good one, with Gene Wilder. I frickin' love that movie. I like older movies best. They don't make good movies anymore. I really like Mel Brooks' movies. He's so funny.

P.S. I've always wanted to start a thread like this. Good job Ryssen.
I don't think anybody understands Kubrick completely. And that's the point. And 2001 was awesome. I don't know about you guys, but I never thought of the idea that my computer would try to kill me.

otaku_emmy said:
I like older movies best. They don't make good movies anymore.
Shut the fuck up. Watch Inception, The King's Speech and The Artist. Come back and discuss.

No seriously watch those movies. But yea, most of the older movies are better. But that doesn't mean you should ignore the newer ones.

ecchifan96 said:
No, no, no, no and.... what? I'm just kidding, I've at least heard of groundhog Day (I'm not that hopeless) I was planning to watch Snatch. next saturday when I re-watch Baccano! so I guess that's where I'll start with movies. By the way, do you have any idea where I could find Snatch. online? -3-'

It's been a while since we've had a really good thread like this, thanks Ryssen.
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/6284812/Snatch.2000.BRRip.XviD.AC3-VLiS

And while you're at it. Try watching Fight Club as well. BEST FUCKING MOVIE EVAR.

And thanks ^_^

otaku_emmy said:
I like Life of Brian better.
Haven't watch that one yet. I know, I should.

Edit* It's a pain trying to write and play bf3 at the same time.....