Tensa said:
C, D, E, F and G cups represent a woman's chest size. It's one of the two (or more) ways to measure a woman's breasts size~
But those 5 are not the only ~ There are more~From A to Z? Wonder how a Z is O_o
oh i see u know a lot tensa :P
, well if someone have the Z size is going to be veeeerrryyy big and no bra will fit on it lol xD

Artwork said:
@Flandre

Hehe thanks, and I think Senpai would be better in this case ^^.
(Senpai = som1 at college/school who is 1 or grades higher then you, I'm not really a teacher of some sort which Sensei indicates more or less.;)).
In my case you would be Kouhai then xD. Your time will come ^^.

C,D,E,F and G are all breasts cup sizes, I'm not familiar with them myself but I guess they're the small onces =). with C being the biggest? Or one of our Senpai explain to us, my knowledge about sizes is little, really little.

@Tensa, Hope you'll get well soon.

*Edit forgot to refresh browser, seems like I was just a bit too late hehe ;)*
your welcome senpai :)
i called you sensei because u guys are my teacher in here, in konachan hehehe
okay senpai ill just be kouhai xD
wow i learn bout japanese things hehe
japan is always insteresting ( wishing to go there sometime ) :)

Artwork said:
Getting sidetracked is a strange thing isn't it ;)?
Just try to not start never ending conversations about unrelated things. If someone asks for clarification, so be it, just don't go on about it for ages. And try to post something on topic onces in a while ^^.
i dont get it senpai, umm do you mean not to discuss a topic for to long and we should change another topic ???

Cuda007 said:
Found it (link NSFW), this is where I watched it to just laugh at the overly huge breasts.
those are not boobies, those are monster boobies,
omg i wonder if a real girl have those monster boobies,
what clothes and bra she's gonna wear ? no clothes or bra would fit on them, well she'd be naked all day long cause she have nothing to wear. lol omg