I couldn't find help with the tag subscription feature. I expected help from it in the cheat sheet part but all it has is tagging and searching, which doesn't work exactly like tag subscription.

For example, I want to have a houjuu_nue AND Breast AND Weapon subscription to make a sort of badass Tag subscription, but it always treat them as separate tags.

Also the avatar thing confused many new people(such as myself). I suggest making the Account Help (http://konachan.com/help/users) more useful. Currently, all it has is this:

Help: Accounts

There are three types of accounts: basic, privileged, and blocked.

See the signup page for more details.
And it could be more like this(although there could be a separate help for Profiles):
Help: Accounts

There are three types of accounts: basic, privileged, and blocked.

See the signup page for more details.

Avatar: To change you avatar, choose a background on Konachan and select "Set avatar" to bring up avatar options.

Tag Subscriptions: Easy way to track what you are looking for by tags.

Deleted Posts: Post that don't meet Konachan's standards. These will not be counted against you unless it becomes a persistent problem.

*Something about favorites and uploads here*
Another way to direct someone to help themselves figure out avatars is to have the Default avatar link to an example wallpaper or instructions on avatars.

Yet another way to help new people is to put ? mark hyperlinks on setting and profile options.