MangaToshokan I think is mostly taking down US licensed titles, rather than folding in completely like OneManga (or so I gather from MT's frontpage announcement.)

I track a couple of Scanlating group site directly. This just means I have to track more websites, rather than just a handful. A Google search will get me the names of groups for the series I want to follow easily enough.

As for SW2, I've gotten over the pantsu thing very early on. (As if it was hard to realize it was a gimmick to begin with...) I got over it in SW1, in fact. SW2 kinda slaps you back in the face regarding the no pantsu thing though with Ep 3. I'm hoping they start hitting the plot eps soon. (SW1's story/plot progression/development was reasonable, save for the Erica pantsu-centric char/fanservice/filler ep...)

Still, I'm really in on SW2 for more Sanya and Eila...And a shot at more development on the war with the Neuroi (Yoshika's Father's involvement, what the hell they really are...Yes, I'm actually watching this in hopes of plot and story development...But mostly for more Sa-nya ^_^ )