my day....well I went to Coco for a water survival course which is a requirement for me to do in oder to do the over water missions with C.A.P and BP. They were rather fun till I had to do the 100 yard swim in a flight suit, sneakers (they didn't let us wear our boots in the pool) and a life vest on....sucked.

On a side note: Driving around Coco beach made me come up with the perfect fantasy. Me driving a 40's Chevy convertible with Kaito sitting in the front seat, Kanade sitting in the back dressed in a see-through summer dress, a white bikini and a gardeners straw hat, next to her is Chii in s white and pink poka-doted bikini, next to her is Kaai Yuki with this swinsuit and finally next to her on the far left seat is Konata in her school swimsuit with Cuda written on it. We're all cruisin' down the main road along the beach , listening to 50's-70's beach music.

/fantasy

In other news my main laptop got a major virus that slipped through the crack underneath my backdoor (if you get what I mean) and completely jacked my laptop. So I might not be on kona as much depending on how long it takes me to get it off. >.< BTW it's called "antivir" incase you were wondering, so ya its big.