Oblivion was like that too, but not as bad :p
There were some people you couldn't kill in OB from what I remember.
That was why it wasn't as bad. I did kill off a couple of major quest people on my first playthrough, but I can't remember who though...
I'm probably one of the few that dislike the elder scroll games with a passion... Well I'll give the main story some credit since the lore is interesting despite being lacklustre, but holy hell the gameplay to the open world is a bore and lifeless...

Also the mindbogglingly immersion breakers. I for one got best buddies with Kings and Lords yet people continue to view me some low life thug despite all the thing I did for them. Even if I decide to kill them they see me some random murderer... And they forget about me if I escape the crime somehow. Dude where's my respect at its finest...

Now I never played the DLCs and some of my issues might have been fixed but the damage have already being dealt. Probably the main reason I won't ever touch Fallout series or any similar Bethesda games if they continue releasing broken games and letting fan to fix it for them instead.
For all us pokemon lovers the reveal trailer of Gen 7 starter pokemon is here: trailer. And we also got the Sun and Moons legendary mascots too.
^So the legend of Pokemon continues. I have a feeling this will go on as long as Super Mario.

Currently playing Dark Souls III. So much dying again, but the game is so beautiful I just have to complete it >_<
So... Civ 6 anyone?
What's everyone's opinion on it so far?
Never played any Civ game before and the announcement trailer didn't say much to me since I know very little of the series xD
I want No Man's Sky to be out SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO F*CKING MUCH!!!!!!!! D= (hype +100 xD)
Shaggy410 said:
I want No Man's Sky to be out SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO F*CKING MUCH!!!!!!!! D= (hype +100 xD)
You're with me there. Though I don't get hyped for games anymore. I'm just looking forward to it. My only wish is that they had released more gameplay videos. I still don't fully know what you are suppose to do in that game.
Kumacuda said:
I still don't fully know what you are suppose to do in that game.
Mainly it's to cope with the issue of "too old to explore the planet, too young to explore the universe" xD

But it looks incredibly awesome, it's the only game, that I can recall, that has been able to hype me, well that and Star Citizen
Shaggy410 said:
Star Citizen
xD I lost any hype for that scam years ago. Games have come out and do what it tried doing and better. I mean Elite is a pretty close call back to Freelancer, which is what I wanted.
Freelancer!!! <3

With Star Citizen, I still have a small, tiny hope that it'll see the light someday xD
I think there's an inherent flaw in the very concept of space exploration games, which makes it very difficult to make a good one.
TL;DR most space exploration games are like Spore without the creature creator
For those that interested for reading some more Clannad here are some side stories out on steam right now: Steam Page
Was playing some CS and suddenly experienced a huge traffic jam. It looked like a bug in the game, but under magnification...

What? What is he doing in the middle of a highway?
He might be depressed from being unemployed?
Or he probably wanna laugh at your asses getting mad XD.
Traffic jams always a major problem in CS..

Are other users enjoying streams from the E3. Definitely a lot of nice announcements so far.
Wiresetc said:
Are other users enjoying streams from the E3. Definitely a lot of nice announcements so far.
Missed Sonys due to time zones and I need to get up early in the morning. I'll check the highlights when I get home. I'm interested in what Nintendo has in store due I want to know what the NX is going to be.

Otherwise other than a handful of games this e3 wasn't that much hype.
Wiresetc said:
Traffic jams always a major problem in CS..
For me solving the traffic problems is the best part of that game. I always try to build organically, without much planning, just to deal with the issues when the city grows. IMO cities made that way look way better than the efficient grids that people often make.
For those who dont know, uplay is giving away free games every month untill Dec (dont expect too much, the first one is Prince of persia 1)

https://club.ubi.com/#!/en-GB/ubi30
Ya'll see that Death Stranding trailer from Kojima? Dafuq is that gonna be about?

It looked freaking cool.
It is about naked guys and aliens. I still hope for a horror game like P.T.

Dummy said:
For me solving the traffic problems is the best part of that game. I always try to build organically, without much planning, just to deal with the issues when the city grows. IMO cities made that way look way better than the efficient grids that people often make.
I agree. The game would be boring with just making squares. I'm still working on the roundabouts and intersections, though. That takes a lot of time and money. Still it feels so satisfying if it all works out.
Wiresetc said:
It is about naked guys and aliens. I still hope for a horror game like P.T.
Still seems really awesome though, and it's still got Norman Reedus.

I miss the possibility of Silent Hills as well, but I think it's pretty much dead now. :(
I got myself into the For Honor Alpha for the weekend. I'm allowed to invite three friends so if anyone is interested to try out For Honor just tell me and I'll send you an invite.

You'll need uplay to be able to play the Alpha though.
FoliFF said:
I got myself into the For Honor Alpha for the weekend. I'm allowed to invite three friends so if anyone is interested to try out For Honor just tell me and I'll send you an invite.

You'll need uplay to be able to play the Alpha though.
Never heard of this one before, but, hell, it looks pretty interesting. I always find a month later that a game I was waiting for is already release. xD
Seems pretty PvP heavy. Not my slice of limbs.
Forza Horizon 3 pre-order came in today. Still not playing it, because I got errors from the Windows store. Did not expect a load of (crap) things to do before I could even download it from the store. Linking accounts, updating video drivers, downloading the windows anniversary edition, creating another account for Geforce to gain access to the program. I'm so pissed because I waited months for this day. Did anyone also have an experience with long downloading, updating and account-creating times?