Okay, thank you.

I watched someone's stream of the DLC and he freaked out at the cafe, but then never explained what was up. Some other viewers didn't get it either, but me being me I thought "Maybe this is supposed to be the guy who came up with FF?" so I Googled "final fantasy creator" and the guy looked close enough to the model for me to assume it was him.
This thread may have been dead a while, but I heard that there's a new S.T.A.L.K.E.R game coming out in 2021. Just wondering if anyone knows if it's under development or not, which I REALLY hope it is. It's been too long since I played a recent FPS open world game set in an post-apocalyptic environment (aside from Fallout).
Wikipedia is a good place to look to find such information:

According to wikipedia, Stalker 2 was announced for a 2021 release.

However, this is a Ukrainian company.....given the state of Ukraine's economy and the prospects for a complete collapse - or serious heat up of the civil war, I would not pin my hopes on a release in 3 years.

FYI: The game is loosely based on a book by the Strugatsky brothers - famous science fiction writers from the Soviet Union. There is a movie - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalker_(1979_film) and it is very good, though it helps to have read the book beforehand, or at least a summary.
Kiho said:
Wikipedia is a good place to look to find such information:

According to wikipedia, Stalker 2 was announced for a 2021 release.

However, this is a Ukrainian company.....given the state of Ukraine's economy and the prospects for a complete collapse - or serious heat up of the civil war, I would not pin my hopes on a release in 3 years.

FYI: The game is loosely based on a book by the Strugatsky brothers - famous science fiction writers from the Soviet Union. There is a movie - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalker_(1979_film) and it is very good, though it helps to have read the book beforehand, or at least a summary.
Well, that's a shame really but you can't rush perfection I suppose. It's funny though how new games coming out with better graphics due to more advanced technology give me hope for a better future, yet events like what is happening now in Ukraine make all of that dwindle away into nothing. Someday I hope we all learn to just love and understand each other for once without killing ourselves through senseless violence. *Sigh*...thanks by the way for the info, I'll be sure to also look into that movie and book you suggested as well.
Hello, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It was practical.

[link removed]
Did anyone try Dark Souls Remastered? I really like to try it, but I heard its not worth the money.
Wiresetc said:
Did anyone try Dark Souls Remastered? I really like to try it, but I heard its not worth the money.
Dark Souls 1 remastered is just Dark Souls 1 with the DsFix mod and a pricetag on it. (And the same bugs that the mod add)
If you already did the original, then this is definitely not worth the money, unless you're in for some DkS 1 pvp.
The DsFix mod, that came out a while ago. I don't plan to do PvP, so I guess it's not worth it. Thanks for the info!
I wanted to try the Masuda Method in my Pokemon game in order to get a shiny Pokemon but quickly realized how unlikely it was even with the increased odds, so I just bred normally and focused on what I could do more reliably...only to get a shiny soon after I gave up. Now I have a purple Sharpedo. Life is weird I guess.
Completed God Of War (2018) today. It was an amazing journey, boy. Rated 9.5/10

Recommended if you like games with pretty landscapes and beautiful (mythology-related) stories.
SCP Containment Breach. It has been a while since I played a horror game, so this was quite the experience. Apart from bugs, glitches and an unfinished story, it is still an enjoyable game with much potential. 8.5/10.
I looooooooooooooooooove the SCP Foundation stuff. The actual...lore is better than the games, imo. But that's like comparing apples and oranges, since one is creative writing and the other a game.
Completed Subnautica yesterday. Years ago, I watched Markiplier play this game and it really was as interesting as it looked. Building a base that is both functional and beautiful is so addicting. Now the wait for the Below Zero DLC.
9.2/10
Crash Team Racing remaster June this year. I am, pretty excited like I was for the N. Sane Trilogy. My only fear is time trials being tied to trophies or there will be impossibly hard multiplayer trophies to obtain. Participation trophies are fine. Winning races and/or cups? Eat a dick, remaster. Racing games can get me from zero to a hundred pissed in seconds anyways, this is the only game ever that I maxed and love.

Anyone else pumped regardless?
Pumped for any racing game including CTR. I look forward to playing it with friends like on the PS1 20 years ago (yeah it's been that long). Completely agree with the multiplayer trophies. Been trying to get 100% on Forza Horizon 4, but online team races are just a Destruction Derby. If you get lucky you'll be able to escape and finish in the top 3 and then you find out the rest of your team got last, so you lose in the end.
Anyway, let's hope CTR is not going to be like that and enjoy the nostalgia feeling.
No impossible multiplayer trophies and no trophies for getting god-tier time trial scores. The tragedy of the N. Sane Trilogy. I got all gold relics for the third game because it was made with relics in mind and the levels are doable, but cannot fathom even clearing many levels in the other two without dying and quickly. Putting them in the first two games is a super dick move. You have to hate yourself AND be -perfect- to get gold. Yet people got platinum. It's astounding. Let's not have that nonsense anymore.
Black_Rock_Shooter said:
No impossible multiplayer trophies and no trophies for getting god-tier time trial scores. Yet people got platinum. It's astounding. Let's not have that nonsense anymore.
You're talking about people spamming 0:00 relic time on the leaderbord?
As for CTR, I'm not really going to buy that one, but I stay hopeful for a Crash Bash remake, was such a fun game to play with my familly.
Wiresetc said:
Completed Subnautica yesterday. Years ago, I watched Markiplier play this game and it really was as interesting as it looked. Building a base that is both functional and beautiful is so addicting. Now the wait for the Below Zero DLC.
9.2/10
Subnautica started out nice. Later it got terrifying as heck! Finished it, but damn that was an experience for those with the fear of the unknown...
Shizko said:
You're talking about people spamming 0:00 relic time on the leaderbord?
I mean legit numbers, not cheaters. Though honestly at this point It's almost something to consider given these relic trophies are the ONLY thing keeping from platinuming the first two games. Sapphire time should be all you need, not gold. Anything higher is for completionists, of which I am not except for a small handful of certain titles.
Is there a compilation of all windows games based on era?

kinda like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HVEFwK7g4w
I did a thing.
Kingdom Hearts 3 finally came out. It's been far too long,
Yup, finally. My classmate completed it yesterday. He's been playing since Friday and told me it is a good game, but not quite as good as he expected. Personally I have no KH experience, so no right to judge, but the games have been on my plan-to-play list for many years.
TommyGunn said:
I did a thing.
I did a better thing.

Girls Frontline is unironically great. Y'all should try it.
As with FGO and Azur Lane, I'm only in it for the girls. Not to mention I still don't own a cell phone...

I'm bad at non puzzle games anyways. Guess it's from not really having much practice.
otaku_emmy said:
As with FGO and Azur Lane, I'm only in it for the girls. Not to mention I still don't own a cell phone...

I'm bad at non puzzle games anyways. Guess it's from not really having much practice.
Add me Emmy. My ID is 28391. Same goes to anyone else out there playing.
Oh, no. I meant that my interest in those games is on a surface level since I only like the fan art people make of the characters. I don't own a phone, so needless to say I can't really play mobile games. Sorry if what I said was confusing. ^_^
Ah lol. I don't play on a phone half the time either. I just use an emulator on my pc.
Huh. I had no idea you could even emulate phone games. XD
Red Dead Redemption 2, Fornite, run 3, and Minecraft are my favorite.