Well I managed to land in the top 4% for the Girls Frontline event. There were a lot of rank snipers towards the end though. Shame I wasn't able to stay in the top 100, but 5% gets me all of the rewards that top 100 gets minus a few gems. I just wanted the bragging rights. Fun event though, now to get ready for combat Fairies and Deep Dive ranking event.
Mobile games have taken over my life.

Games i play multiple times a day: FGO, Azur Lane, Dream Girlfriend, Animal Crossing

Daily logins: Granblue, Epic Seven, Destiny Child, Fire Emblem, and 2 JP FGO accounts

I tried Girls Frontline but it never became a daily login and i forgot about it for several months.
Sadness overwhelming.

Here I'm only doing Azur Lane and Girls Frontline. And I'm already overwhelmed.
For me, it depends on my mood. If I am so lazy to open my desktop or laptop, I start playing on my smartphone. Lately, I like to play browser games, it's fun and simple to enjoy at any time. Just try and you'll love it http://iospace.games/
Anyone playing Sekiro Shadows Die Twice? I'm repeatedly dying on pretty much every enemy. Time to git gud again.
Wiresetc said:
Anyone playing Sekiro Shadows Die Twice? I'm repeatedly dying on pretty much every enemy. Time to git gud again.
I am not currently playing it but i really like it and i have been watching some streamers playing the game. It seems really fun but at the same time really hard if you are not used to the controller or the style of the game.
I enjoy the look of the world. It's fun grappling around to different areas just for the view. The combat was fine until the first enemy that forces you to use jumps or sidesteps to dodge attacks. Keep pressing the wrong buttons.
"Borderlands Teaser Trailer - Mask of Mayhem", after many years waiting for a new borderlands, is one of my favorite franchise, I just hope it is not exclusive to console, and that it launches in the steam, tomorrow will probably have more information on PAX East.
ssagwp said:
It seems really fun but at the same time really hard if you are not used to the controller or the style of the game.
Even if you did play Dark Souls, you're going to have a hard time. Dodging attacks was the main way of avoiding damage in Dark Souls, but in Sekiro deflecting is the way to go.

rargy said:
I enjoy the look of the world. It's fun grappling around to different areas just for the view. The combat was fine until the first enemy that forces you to use jumps or sidesteps to dodge attacks. Keep pressing the wrong buttons.
Completely agree. The world looks so great, just running around is fun. And those red Kanji attacks are annoying af. Some shinobi skills might help (like the thrust attack counter), but it mainly is learning attack patterns by dying over and over.
I've been watching someone play Sekiro, and I can indeed attest to the fact that relying on dodging will not help you much in this game. He died, like, 16 times to an optional mini boss that he didn't even realize he didn't need to fight. He also didn't realize he could use a stealth blow on this general, and instead approached him head on before each and every encounter (something the commenters were lamenting XD).

It can be kind of annoying when someone doesn't take the time to learn to play properly, but I guess that's the nature of the beast with YouTubers.

The game is fucking gorgeous besides all that.
It's a Dark Souls experience leftover. You can't get rid of it.
Evakone said:
Actually, there are many games I like to play. Most often I play Fortnite. If you have just started playing Fortnite and you don’t know much about the game, you need to be engaged in the combat as much as you can. Also, try to use pro gamers settings, it can ease the game process. Find it here https//shadyfuckinglink-dot-com/
Alright, cool.
AC Unity for free on uplay until april 25th at 04:00.
Just finished Supraland. Fantastic first person metroidvania puzzler. Great puzzle design with a lot of freedom of movement.

It feels like it's his first game so I'm really interested in what he does next.
Not much time for games these days. The holidays are near and I want to spent my time on Devil May Cry 5.
DEATH STRANDING IS LOOKIN' REAL GOOD.
After every Death Stranding trailer

It's fun to watch the hour-long trailer analysis videos though. Really looking forward to what the final product will be like.

On topic: finally started playing The Walking Dead, 7 years after it's first game has been released. First episode was great.
Layers of Fear 2 was a huge fucking let down. I don't know why developers think that extremely vague, metaphorical, and visually symbolic filled plots equal poetic and meaningful games, but that seems to be a trend now. Not to mention the huge reliance on references to other films within the game to give people that cultural nostalgia feeling which tricks you in to thinking what you're playing is better than it actually is.
Fully agree, it feels really forced at times. If you look past it, it is a walking simulator with (predictable) jumpscares. I played it for about 3 hours and got bored. Afterwards, I watched P.T. on YT again and its still creepy.

On topic: completed all the Lego challenges in the last DLC of Forza Horizon 4. Even though many Forza fans were angry, I personally enjoyed it. Now, please let FH5 be in Japan.
What do all of you think about Subnautica and Subnautica: Below Zero?
I've played the original. It was... terrifying. It begins out all happy and whatever. But late game.... imagine going into dark waters, where even your radar can't even pick up rock formations, and suddenly you're attacked by one of the most frightening things out there. That made my heart beat so hard I tailed it out of there and never went back. Did I say one? No, there were freaking TWO.

Can't remember if there's any music, but if there is I turned it off. The experience is better that way.

I fully recommend it.
Tensa said:
I've played the original. It was... terrifying. It begins out all happy and whatever. But late game.... imagine going into dark waters, where even your radar can't even pick up rock formations, and suddenly you're attacked by one of the most frightening things out there.
You probably went into the void.
It's the end of the map. You're not supposed to be there.

Tensa said:
Can't remember if there's any music, but if there is I turned it off. The experience is better that way.
The music is one of the best things of this game.
Wiresetc said:
Fully agree, it feels really forced at times. If you look past it, it is a walking simulator with (predictable) jumpscares. I played it for about 3 hours and got bored.
Exactly! I watched a playthrough of it on YouTube and left a comment stating that, were it not for the funny commentary from the group of guys playing it and the "oh neat" sensation of seeing the shit from The Shining, the boy from Village of the Damned, etc., it would have been boring as hell to watch. Just WATCH. I can't imagine having to slog through it alone like the normal player would.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
What do all of you think about Subnautica and Subnautica: Below Zero?
Subnautica is really awesome. An experience unlike any other game I played. Didn't play Below Zero (or watched any videos) yet, but I'm looking forward to the full release. Looking forward to the leviathan class creatures and playing around with the submarines again.

otaku_emmy said:
Exactly! I watched a playthrough of it on YouTube and left a comment stating that, were it not for the funny commentary from the group of guys playing it and the "oh neat" sensation of seeing the shit from The Shining, the boy from Village of the Damned, etc., it would have been boring as hell to watch. Just WATCH. I can't imagine having to slog through it alone like the normal player would.
Watching it might be better, as you will get more references (but you still got bored, though). An "uncultured swine" like me doesn't get half of the references >_<
It's Steam Summer Sale! Time to bring out the wallet.
Wiresetc said:
Already picked up Baba is You and Snake Pass
Wiresetc said:
Hope i can buy below zero.
Would be great for my wallet to get filled.
I like dota2 and I also hate World of Warcraft. I have not enough time to play but when I am free I like play theese games. I downloaded some of them at https://toomkygames.com/ and I suppose it's much more better then paying a lot of money for games from steam or origin.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
Hope i can buy below zero.
Would be great for my wallet to get filled.
Did you get the pun?