Mr.peanutbutter said:
Did you get the pun?
Finally got it after 3 reads, lol. I couldn't get past the Subnautica in my mind >_<

Picked up A Hat In Time and The Crew 2 just now. Wanted to buy The Division 2 too, but it isn't on Steam for some reason.
Wiresetc said:
Wanted to buy The Division 2 too, but it isn't on Steam for some reason.
Epic Store exclusive but it's also on the Uplay store.
Ah, that explains it. I hope the Epic store or Uplay store have sales too sometimes.
Wiresetc said:
Finally got it after 3 reads, lol. I couldn't get past the Subnautica in my mind >_<
to be fair, it was a pretty stupid joke.

Wiresetc said:
Picked up A Hat In Time
Warning: i don't know if they fixed it, but i saw on reddit that one of the sliders in the settings is slightly off.
I think it was the shadow quality slider.
This month I played a lot of Borderlands 2, I played with Maya and Zer0 until level 80 and I was trying to get all the achievements on the steam, I got 73 of 75 so far, after spending hours stressing trying to defeat "Haderax the Invincible" without defeating him, I deleted the game.
@Mr.peanutbutter I thought I'd better move the subject over here.

Mr.peanutbutter said:
Thank god minecraft doesn't do that.
I somehow thought it was a good idea to hit something with maximum knockback while someone on reddit said that his game crashed because of this.
After hitting a cow, all mobs stopped moving. Even the portals broke. I could move just fine.
The game froze while saving.
xD pity that froze.
I recently accidentally discovered a bug in Touhou Luna Nights on the map where you go to fight with Reimu in the hole, you go under the map and you can go to the sides but the screen turns black and has something blocked the way, you can only see some Sakuya's knife, to do that, you have to stay in that position, then you press the key to stop the time "A" + the slide key "S" and the right arrow, as fast as possible, A + S + right arrow, so you're going to fall over (another map) here (the red arrow is where Sakuya is), or here in (the same map), maybe you can to use to ignore enemy and go to other map faster if you find a way to pass something that is blocking the way, either to speedrun or something like.

Note: It's screenshot of different moments because I had to confirm the method I did several times to be sure, I had only done it once or twice before.
RyuZU said:
Something. (deleted for compression.)
Lol.

Downloaded warframe this evening.
Going to play it tomorrow.
I have 2 reasons to play it:
1. grinding,
2. Pinning enemies to the walls.
I installed GTA San Andreas a few days ago, today I stopped in the Mission "Cesar vialpando", that you have to use the hydraulic suspension of the car to "Dance", mission annoying, has other even worse,.
After a while of playing, i highly recommend playing Warframe.
It's a relaxing game and it's easy to play.
I was a very low level warframe and i still helped someone with a much higher level warframe with an insane mission. (We had to run after 15 minutes. (The enemies sometimes instakilled me.))
If any of you want to play or are already playing the game, my username is Nit_Wit. Feel free to send a friend request.
I already played this game a bit, it was when the servers of the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Phantoms was closed by ubisoft in the end of 2016, it was one of my favorite games, fuck Ubi, but I did not play for a long time, nowadays I pass f2p p2w, but I'll think about download it again later, my steam, if you want to add or if I downloaded again.
RyuZU said:
Nowadays I pass f2p p2w.
It's not pay to win. You just use platinum to get exclusive things, sometimes it costs actual money, but those are mostly community warframe skins, there are also some other packs and if you don't have platinum you just have to wait a little while until you get items from your foundry.

RyuZU said:
My steam, if you want to add.
I would prefer in-game friend requests for privacy reasons.
There is a reason why i exactly described myself as peanutbutter in the friendly topic. :P
Mr.peanutbutter said:
It's not pay to win. You just use platinum to get exclusive things, sometimes it costs actual money, but those are mostly community warframe skins, there are also some other packs and if you don't have platinum you just have to wait a little while until you get items from your foundry.
if not influence the gameplay it's ok, I'll leave it downloading at night.
RyuZU said:
if not influence the gameplay it's ok, I'll leave it downloading at night.
You can also buy blueprints with platinum, but you can also buy them with credits.
It's mostly just aesthetics.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
You can also buy blueprints with platinum, but you can also buy them with credits.
It's mostly just aesthetics.
got it, it's just like cs:go.
RyuZU said:
got it, it's just like cs:go.
Never watched or played it, so i will go with probably.

If you want to start from scratch, i have a bit of advice.
1. If you want to go full anime style against these monsters, excalibur is the best warframe. The fourth ability summons a really powerful sword. UwU
2. Skana is better than the mk1 bo staff.
3. If you want rapid fire stealth, go for the mk1 kunai.
4. If you want to have more stealth or if you want to pin enemies to walls with funny ragdoll physics, choose the mk1 paris.
5. Join my clan. I will send you an invite as soon as possible.
(2, 3 and 4 are all seperate choices.)
Due to a lot of planned trips for the next couple of weeks i am rarely going to be playing Warframe. I will try to be as active as possible on kona.
cs:go it's very good, my net was bad before, so I stopped playing it, so much lag, nowadays it's better but I have not tested yet, random video of the gameplay.
I got into DotA Underlords this weekend. It's nice but it's a bit slow and formulaic. I'm hoping there's another layer of strategy that I'm not seeing yet at my mmr. I've played about 20 games vs humans and placed top 3 in all but 2 of them.

But why.
traz64 said:
But why.
Useful for planning group raids without needing to be inside of the game.
Coördinating times, basically.
Also for sharing usernames.
And everything else.
Bought Forza Motorsport 7 after 250+ hours in Forza Horizon 4. It's much more like a racing simulator, but there is so much less freedom. Upgrading your car in any way will prevent it from entering the race because of the strict restrictions. Also, I don't see the purpose of adding off-road vehicles like trophy trucks in the game without adding at least one off-road race track. That being sad, I still enjoy playing the game at the moment. For now a 8/10.
Downloaded GNOG for free on the epic games store.
It's trippy.
Really
t
r
i
p
p
y
I don't like epic games, but I already got several free games including this, but I never installed them, anyway, a coincidence, I noticed that my Trackmania account name is XXXX2019, and it was created in 2012, and I just remembered that I had it and I recovered it in 2019, it's from the free version of the game I haven't used since 2013 when I bought the game, I play the game until today, 7 years already, the game has been online for 13 years now, not as many players as before, but it's still fun to play.
That's some nice nostalgia trip. Trackmania's track builder is really good. Did you use that? My first Trackmania was Sunrise about 10 years back. That time I was in high school and made many (sadistic) tracks for my friends using the builder. Fun to watch them play and fail and then play myself and fail too because the track was too difficult >_<
Wiresetc said:
Trackmania's track builder is really good. Did you use that?
From 2012 until 2014 I used to create a lot of tracks all the time, I liked to create press foward tracks, some very short and lol tracks, this is my most recent track, I's not done yet, you just have to press the accelerate key and turn right at the same time, by the screenshot looks like a tech map.

Wiresetc said:
My first Trackmania was Sunrise about 10 years back. That time I was in high school and made many (sadistic) tracks for my friends using the builder. Fun to watch them play and fail and then play myself and fail too because the track was too difficult >_<
My first Trackmania was Nations 7 years ago, at that time I was still in secondary school, at that time I had no friends who played te game, most were playing minecraft, it would have been fun, if you still have them I wanted to play them, speaking on hard track, I already tried to play lunatic tracks and gave up, too hard for me, from 2012 until 2014 I played full speed tracks, from 2014 until today I play very short and lol tracks online trying to break records, do you still play the game?
RyuZU said:
From 2012 until 2014 I used to create a lot of tracks all the time, I liked to create press foward tracks, some very short and lol tracks, this is my most recent track, I's not done yet, you just have to press the accelerate key and turn right at the same time, by the screenshot looks like a tech map.
Press forward tracks are impressive. Must have taken lots of time and trail and error. That track in the image looks nice too. Short and complex is best sometimes.

Personally I prefer speed tracks with lots of straights and fast turns. I used to make both normal and insanely difficult tracks. After trying the old tracks today, I was unable to complete 18 out of 38 tracks without directions from the ghost car >_< Most of my track use the beach environment from Trackmania Sunrise. Did you try the other environments too? Like desert, rally, bay etc?

RyuZU said:
My first Trackmania was Nations 7 years ago, at that time I was still in secondary school, at that time I had no friends who played te game, most were playing minecraft, it would have been fun, if you still have them I wanted to play them, speaking on hard track, I already tried to play lunatic tracks and gave up, too hard for me, from 2012 until 2014 I played full speed tracks, from 2014 until today I play very short and lol tracks online trying to break records, do you still play the game?
Wow, lunatic tracks, no thank you. In TM United Forever there are color series where black is the most difficult one. I remember completing all colors except black ones. Not sure, but I think you get more points from completing challenges that you can use to create longer tracks in the creator. Without black there were enough points anyway.

No, I'm not playing it anymore. Haven't touched it since 2013, but it was nice to try some old tracks again ^_^
Wiresetc said:

Press forward tracks are impressive. Must have taken lots of time and trail and error.
Yeah.

Personally I prefer speed tracks with lots of straights and fast turns.
Fullspeed tracks, I still like it, mainly with speedslide.

I used to make both normal and insanely difficult tracks. After trying the old tracks today, I was unable to complete 18 out of 38 tracks without directions from the ghost car >_< Most of my track use the beach environment from Trackmania Sunrise. Did you try the other environments too? Like desert, rally, bay etc?
Yeah, sunrise I created very few, the other environment I don't remember, but I played them to test when I bought the game.

Wow, lunatic tracks, no thank you. In TM United Forever there are color series where black is the most difficult one. I remember completing all colors except black ones. Not sure, but I think you get more points from completing challenges that you can use to create longer tracks in the creator. Without black there were enough points anyway.
In nations I completed White, Green, Blue, Red Series, Black Series is 1 missing to complete and 3 gold medal, the only missing is "E05-Endurance", it would take more than 1 hour to complete, the world record is "53:32.87" by a pro player, imagine, I play for an hour and I can't get the gold medal, that's why I never tried yet, and the missing gold medal is the "E03-Endurance, E04-Obstacle. and E05-Endurance, in "Star Track" just a few, and "United" none, I use mod to create long map, "Trackmania Unlimiter 1.1", does not influence the gameplay, the default map size is "32x32x32", it is possible to increase up to 128x128x128" or "256x256x256", maybe bigger is possible but never tried it, the bigger the heavier the game gets.

No, I'm not playing it anymore. Haven't touched it since 2013, but it was nice to try some old tracks again ^_^
Got it, I'll probably play for many more years, my TMX with maps I created and upload it to TMX in 2013, although I just uploaded 4 maps.
RyuZU said:
In nations I completed White, Green, Blue, Red Series, Black Series is 1 missing to complete and 3 gold medal, the only missing is "E05-Endurance", it would take more than 1 hour to complete, the world record is "53:32.87" by a pro player, imagine, I play for an hour and I can't get the gold medal, that's why I never tried yet, and the missing gold medal is the "E03-Endurance, E04-Obstacle. and E05-Endurance, in "Star Track" just a few, and "United" none, I use mod to create long map
That's quite the achievement. Endurance challenges are okay, but only if there is a chance to complete them (and win gold or better). I definitely wouldn't start a 24 hour Le Mans race in Gran Turismo if I couldn't win ^^

"Trackmania Unlimiter 1.1", does not influence the gameplay, the default map size is "32x32x32", it is possible to increase up to 128x128x128" or "256x256x256", maybe bigger is possible but never tried it, the bigger the heavier the game gets.
Good to know. That might be nice to try later. Making big maps is nice, but you have to keep it exciting somehow.

Got it, I'll probably play for many more years, my TMX with maps I created and upload it to TMX in 2013, although I just uploaded 4 maps.
Thanks for sharing!
About the new Need for Speed, first let's start with Black Box Games >> Ghost Games, the graphic looks good, if it wasn't for this unnecessary cringe character customization maybe i would buy or pirate it, even if it didn't have the game is from EA, so probably wouldn't buy yet, the last Need for Speed I've played was NFS Rivals from 2013, I think the game would be more interesting if you could destroy police as in the NFS Most Wanted 2005, I also noticed some rendering delay in the gameplay, maybe it's the beta version, my favorite Need for Speed is Most Wanted 2005 and and then Undergroud 2 and 1, and I think the recent NFS games will never reach the level of these 3.
Yeah, driver customization is a thing now. Forza Horizon 4 has it and it feels unnecessary. Some people like it, but I rather have more car customization. Forza also has victory dances. So cringy.
The Need For Speed series hasn't been "good" in recent years. Still, I find myself trying and completing the games every time. I'm looking forward to NFS Heat and I hope it's not going to be worse than Payback. Bring back performance tuning as usual and let cop chases be fun again, please.
Wiresetc said:
Yeah, driver customization is a thing now. Forza Horizon 4 has it and it feels unnecessary. Some people like it, but I rather have more car customization.
Yeah, same here, car customization is much more interesting like Undergrond 1/2, Carbon or Pro Street.

Forza also has victory dances. So cringy.
When I saw that the new Borderlands 3 will have something like that, first thing I thought, wtf is this, I wonder what is the need for this in a first person shooter game, after I defeat a raid boss I will use this for my friend to see?, I have a friend that if I use it in co-op with him, he would probably quit the game in 1 second.

The Need For Speed series hasn't been "good" in recent years. Still, I find myself trying and completing the games every time. I'm looking forward to NFS Heat and I hope it's not going to be worse than Payback. Bring back performance tuning as usual and let cop chases be fun again, please.
Yeah, I had lost hope in NFS Rivals, after that, I didn't even see gameplay of the new NFW games, I just paid attention to this new one probably because of Initial D, after I watched the anime this year I started getting interested in cars again, otherwise I would ignore, not counting microtransactions, I heard that the game will not have, but EA is not reliable.