Wiresetc said:
Yeah, driver customization is a thing now. Forza Horizon 4 has it and it feels unnecessary. S.... Forza also has victory dances. So cringy......
Sounds like the Game Producers have gone full bore PC ;(
ohh interesting topic, I'll make a long list later, but for now I'm just playing cell phone stuff, FGO, Azur Lane and Girls Frontline, more or less I try to balance time for each one
Finished Borderlands 3. Definitely better than 2 but I still think the first was the best. After the first game it feels like the devs put too much effort into balancing the game instead of allowing for the randomness of the weapon quality and massively different play styles of the characters to create different experiencies each playthrough.
BL2 I've finished several times, at least more than ten times, the reason is to reach the maximum level, but what I do most is farm legendary weapons, I haven't played for months but my Maya/Zer0 is level 80 no OP levels, and my Axton level 50 and something.

BL3 seems interesting, but 2k, Gearbox, EGS and Randy Pitchford discouraged to buy, the Denuvo DRM probably not broken yet on BL3, not sure, if it wasn't enough I have other concerns too, anyway, is it harder than BL2 in the last mode? the BL the pre-sequel in UVHM I did not find it difficult, and it drops many legendary?
traz64 said:
After the first game it feels like the devs put too much effort into balancing the game.
You missed out on a lot of BALANCED gameplay.
Well after a bad week I was happy this day x2 hahaha, I won 2 games in certain site (I will not say it because of the doubts that it is considered spam) the first was Nioh but my pc is very bad to run that so I gave it away, the second was the ultimate version of street fighter 4, years ago I wanted have it but for any reason I never bought it

and now that I think about it, after the bad experience I had with the last Neptunia I have doubts when buying, I bought that game this year in pre-order and I still don't finish it after 4 or 5 months, the gameplay is horrible and that discourages me a lot, I think it's the first time that I regret so much buying a game and even more because I expected it from last year
There is a game in this bug, is this a PS2 game?, by the graphic, only game I have been interested in lately is Atelier Ryza ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), here is very expensive, I'm a simple brazilian, I only buy games in promotion.
Azur Lane will be released on steam in 2020, I'll give it a try.
One week til Death Stranding. I don't have a means of playing video games, but I'm looking forward to watching someone else play it. The final release trailer looked very promising.
RyuZU said:
Azur Lane will be released on steam in 2020, I'll give it a try.
IF will create the port so I expect 2 things, first a bad translation, second many bugs

After seeing some gameplays I don't expect much, the music is good, the CGs too, but the gameplay looks very simple and the story mode is a copy of the mobile game but adding voices

I hope to be wrong but after great disappointment that I had with the last Neptunia this year I try to not have so many expectations
otaku_emmy said:
The final release trailer looked very promising.
I'm avoiding any trailers as I don't want any spoilers. I don't even want to know what the gameplay mechanics are.
traz64 said:
I'm avoiding any trailers as I don't want any spoilers. I don't even want to know what the gameplay mechanics are.
I accidentally just saw a headline for a review and it called the game "boring", but I flat out refuse to believe it. I'm rejecting that.
I got the Oculus Quest today. I think if it included a free Wii Sports like game out of the box it'd do very well with the general (non-gamer) public. Being standalone makes it very easy to use.
Can you use the Quest with PS4 or just Steam? What games did you but it for? A VR headset has been on my wishlist for years, but it's still kind of expensive and has limited uses.
Lately I have played a lot of Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat but despite being a fan of fighting games it has been a while since I played so much to one and I feel that I'm very bad, I don't know if I can't adapt well to the style of current games or I just prefer the classics, because despite being "modern" I play a lot with the style of the 90´s
I'm not a big fan of fighting games (I'm bad at fighting games), the last one I played was Touhou 15.5 (Antinomy of Common Flowers) at the beginning of the year, iirc, I don't forget the yukari train.

Lately I'm playing little.
The last fighting game Touhou I played was Hisoutensoku many years ago, I just remember that it was very frustrating, especially Suwako as final boss
The trailer of Age of Empires 4 was one of the biggest disappointments of the year at least for me, I think I lost all hope for that game

sorry for double post
Age of Empires, my sister probably like this game a lot, the only game I've seen installed on her laptop for years, and it must be the only game she played in life, but I never played it.

Today I'll play Trackmania United/Nations a little, I haven't played it for a few weeks, I used to play almost every day (school days), rip my skills.

Nepcoheart said:
sorry for double post
After 24 hours/1 day without reply you can post again.
Nepcoheart said:
sorry for double post
It's only an issue if you do it two or more times within 24 hours. You're fine.
RyuZU said:
After 24 hours/1 day without reply you can post again.
otaku_emmy said:
It's only an issue if you do it two or more times within 24 hours. You're fine.
ok ty >_<

RyuZU said:
Age of Empires, my sister probably like this game a lot, the only game I've seen installed on her laptop for years, and it must be the only game she played in life, but I never played it.
I am a big fan of them for years, the first I got it thanks to a Windows 98 CD, in my adolescence I became addicted to the saga but eventually I stopped playing them so often, now I think they just want easy money and strive little as possible with the moderns

RyuZU said:Today I'll play Trackmania United/Nations a little, I haven't played it for a few weeks, I used to play almost every day (school days), rip my skills.
I've never been a fan of racing games but in past I have fun with some of them, for example a few days ago I played Crazy Taxi after years and I was laughing for a while with it
Nepcoheart said:
I've never been a fan of racing games but in past I have fun with some of them, for example a few days ago I played Crazy Taxi after years and I was laughing for a while with it
I have the feeling that I played this game a long time ago, or it was at the LAN House or at a friend's house, if I'm correct it was +- 10 years ago, ohh it reminded me of the time that I used to play PS2.

• Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition, I've completed 100% several times, I remember winning the Pagani Zonda in "Tokyo Challenge", I wanted so badly to win him at the time, he was very fast and hard to control, and the intro, probably the 2nd or 3rd best racing game I've ever played.
  • Bomba Patch, first of all, Bomba Patch >> PES/FIFA, Bomba Patch It's a brazilian pirate/modified game, I doubt it existed outside Brazil, but I had a lot of fun, sometimes here at home had tournament (among friends) or at a friend's house, and this song, I can't forget, note, funk is rubbish.
  • God of War ofc, I've completed many times too, I don't remember much of the levels, but I remember there were some that I had a hard time going through, I played a lot with my younger brother, 1 year though, if I'm not mistaken, if you died, it was the turn of the other, and I passed the levels he couldn't.
and several others that I don't remember, and some I remember little details.

I never had a PS1, but I already played at friends house, about 12 years ago or more.

• Xena: Warrior Princess, that day, I kept playing at a friend's house until night, so my mother went to his house to bring me strength, I don't forget about that, I also watched some episodes of the serie.
PS1 games I just remember these.

I have my PS2 to this day, it is very dirty, I don't know where is the memory card, and there is no gamepad or cables, I don't even know if the PS2 turns on, and the only game that I still have is ben 10, I'm not a fan of this game, so probably my younger brother who bought it.
God, I think I don't know almost any hahaha, I really had bad luck of not having PS2 as child and adolescent and even having one now I haven't played almost anything there

But from that list I can say that I know very well Resident Evil 4, in fact I have played it so many times that I memorized the whole game

Although I could play the God of War saga sometime, in the end I have never done it, even my sister who is not even a fan of video games played it

About the Prince of Persia the only thing that I have played in my life was the original in NES which left me with traumas for so many fails and I never complete the game

aand well about PS1 I have played the saga of Mortal Kombat, Metal Gear, Silent Hill and Resident Evil as far I remember, but about Resident Evil I never complete one of them for some reason, I also think I tried to play Final Fantasy but they have never caught my attention
Mortal Kombat I played the 4 and the Armageddon iirc, I haven't played mortal kombat in a long time, Metal Gear, Silent Hill, I know them, but I never played them until today, Silent Hill I started watching gameplay videos of "BRKsEDU" years ago, but I don't think I've ever finished watching all the videos, although I don't see brazilian youtuber nowadays.
I just bought 24 Star Wars games for about €60 instead of the normal price of €249
I love steam.
Beat Death Stranding. Good game, not great. The ending sequence was a bit long at 2.5 hours between killing the final boss and the end of the game. Also, the boss fights are by far the worst part of the game.

Probably my GOTY but that's only because there's no real competition.
In the end after a long time I think that I have returned to actively play fighting games, losing the internet 2 days helped a lot, also thanks to a certain random recommendation from youtube I'm thinking about playing a horror game again but not yet I decide, specifically years ago I had the "tradition" of playing Doom 3 in december until after 4 or 5 years of repeating it I got bored, but I still like that game along with F.E.A.R (the first and the expansions, the sequels were trash)
traz64 said:
Beat Death Stranding. Good game, not great. The ending sequence was a bit long at 2.5 hours between killing the final boss and the end of the game. Also, the boss fights are by far the worst part of the game.

Probably my GOTY but that's only because there's no real competition.
Good to know. I'll wait for sales and the PC version.
Not for competition for GOTY indeed. Sekiro was pretty good, but not better than the original Dark Souls series imo.

Currently playing Demon Souls on PS3. Apparently people can run it on PC with 60 fps and improved graphics by using an emulator. I tried it too, but the game bugged out and I lost all progress, so I'm not touching that again.
Bought an Xbox just to play Forza Horizon 1 and 2.
The hundreds of fun hours on Horizon 3 and 4 got me sold.