These days I have tried to save a PS2 in disrepair that they gave me a year and a half ago, unfortunately the only way to use it to play is with illegal methods and I have been watching for days how to achieve it, after many useless videos I finally made it and I got it some games, most of survival horror because I really have an interest in playing one after years

On the other hand I bought one of those sonic racing games for the first time in steam, they had never caught my attention but hell I was having more fun than I imagined
For everyone who wants to know, here is my steam profile.
Feel free to friend me.

Over in the friendly topic RyuZU said:
I only heard about this game, but I had never seen gameplay, after I saw it I became interested ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
If you ever decide to buy it, let me know. It would be fun to play with multiplayer.

(Don't buy the wrong game though. :P)
Mr.peanutbutter said:
For everyone who wants to know, here is my steam profile.
Feel free to friend me.
I sent an invitation, the avatar is the same as I use here.

Mr.peanutbutter said:

If you ever decide to buy it, let me know. It would be fun to play with multiplayer.

(Don't buy the wrong game though. :P)
ok xD
Playing borderlands 2 was fun.
I haven’t even gotten to the exploits yet.

Once I will, I shall become Sonic the Super Fast Human Being Without any Useful Things to Spend His Time on.
I started playing with Gunzerker, currently level 40.

@Mr.peanutbutter if you want the DLC "The Handsome Collection", when on sale it gets a good price, has all dlc except one, the most recent.
Pretty much only play FFXIV these days. Don't even do combat stuff anymore. Just crafting, fishing, logging, and mining.
RyuZU said:
I started playing with Gunzerker, currently level 40.
All I need is Axton with 6 skill points and a full backpack.
I play Fortnite and Apex Legends on https://dreamteam.gg/apex to improve my gaming skills, love them. Hope I'll win a tournament with my team. That's so exciting!
I think I'm lost because I'm almost not playing anything except cellphone games hahaha arknights I really liked it a lot

out of that I just played and finished the first silent hill a few weeks ago after several years without playing one

edit: thanks to god I didn't fall into the pre-purchase of IF... they have done well again, the game of Azur Lane is full of negative reviews..
Yesterday I spent about an hour killing a boss (Jackenstein) with a friend, how I hate this dlc and this boss, he gave 20k xp and doesn't drop anything worth the effort, then I went to fight the BNK3R, at first he dropped a legendary SMG, one day before he dropped one The Sham 77% after several times killing him, I can kill the bnk3r in 2~5 seconds I think, when you are downstairs, he can be on two different sides, both sides in 2 different positions, in 1 he is fixed without moving, at this time you can kill him in seconds, I'm trying to get the legendary class mod "Legendary Cat", but the tubby/chubby never drop it.

I'm wanting 2 games, Automation and BeamNG Drive, Automation because you can see how the engine works, and BeamNG Drive to have fun with the physics of the game.
That happens sometimes, especially with older (>5 years) games. What were you playing?

ot: Amnesia The Dark Descent is getting another equal after many many years. A Machine For Pigs was okay, but hopefully it is more high tension, rather than jumpscares.

Also, looking forward to seeing more of FromSoft's Elden Ring.
Wiresetc said:
That happens sometimes, especially with older (>5 years) games. What were you playing?
I tried playing fortnite on the lowest settings, and then tried playing borderlands 2.
Somehow borderlands copied fortnite's settings and made everything break.
That a lot of icon, a few days ago I increased the memory clock and core clock of my video card using msi afterburner, the pc turned off when I opened a game, I thought that this could have damaged the video card, but started normal.

Lately I haven't logged into steam because I formatted the pc, I was too lazy to install everything again, I'll install today, a friend is helping me get to OP 10, digipeak solo is hard.
Bought the handsome collection.
Started playing the pre-sequel and accidentally warped to deck 13,5 with my level 5 Wilhelm, thus giving me minor spoilers about jack.

We need to test sanic speed with outrunning bullets.
Got it, now you can reach level 72 + OP 8, it took almost a month helping a friend to reach 72, but it was little by little, but you can do it in less time, just repeat the boss on uvhm again and again, it's tiring for some, when I get to OP 10 I'll have to farm equipment all over again, but this time it will be little by little.

Pre-sequel I'm maximum level with Nisha, and 30 and something with Aurelia, and I want to play with Athena one day, but I'm not so excited about playing pre-sequel like the 2.

I learned two glitches, Unlimited Launcher Ammo, you use The Sham and Logan's Gun (low level), and double shot to make the rocket jump, you need Badaboom(low level), you can use other weapons, but I learned with this, and The Sham to absorb the bullet and not kill you, you fist shoot, press reload, and at the same time press "v(melee)" and shoot, two bullet come out, on the keyboard is horrible, at first I learned to use the rocket jump to try to skip the digipeak, but it's hard for me on the keyboard, I already gave up, but it can be useful against raid boss, after you showed me the axton glitch, I looked for some.
Tomb Raide 2013 free on steam and 53k of people playing, so I thought it would be my chance to try 100% of the achievements, so I went looking for a match online and I don’t find any and no one enters mine that is created, I'll wait until tomorrow and try, I think I got all offline achievement, just missing online, and the multiplayer is dead, but as it is free it must revive after people complete the story mode.

I recently I started playing Tomb Raider Underworld, I liked the game, mainly the mysteries and how to solve, the graphic is not so bad
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit I completed as a runner and as a cop, to be honest, I had fun, I played it before and I didn't like it, that was a long time ago, playing as a cop is fun, as a racer my favorite car is Koenigsegg CCXR Edition, and cop car a Agera.
I have a lot of free time which I will be allocating to games thanks to COVID-19, so if anyone wants to play videogames, just send me a dmail.

RyuZU said:
Tomb Raide 2013 free on steam and 53k of people playing, so I thought it would be my chance to try 100% of the achievements, so I went looking for a match online and I don’t find any and no one enters mine that is created, I'll wait until tomorrow and try, I think I got all offline achievement, just missing online, and the multiplayer is dead, but as it is free it must revive after people complete the story mode.
Want me to help with the online part?
Mr.peanutbutter said:
I have a lot of free time which I will be allocating to games thanks to COVID-19, so if anyone wants to play videogames, just send me a dmail.

Want me to help with the online part?
Yeah, tomorrow I'll try in the afternoon, if I see you online, I send a message, I'm playing the pre-sequel with a friend, if you want to join, I'm level 15 I think, and he is 16 or 17, with my level 70 in a short time I can put you on the same level maybe, I'm playing with Handsome Jack's body double and he with Claptrap.
RyuZU said:
Yeah, tomorrow I'll try in the afternoon, if I see you online, I send a message.
How late are you thinking?
We need to factor the 4 hour time difference.
Mr.peanutbutter said:
How late are you thinking?
We need to factor the 4 hour time difference.
Around this time,now is 14:34:13
Love Fortnite and CS GO , hate all games with a top view.
gaargzy said:
hate all games with a top view.
Even old Zelda and Pokémon games?